Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend (2015 Views)

Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Aizebioje(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Just found out that my 13yr old brother has a girlfriend. He's just in JSS3 and I don't think it's appropriate.
I'm 19 and in my 200lvl currently working on getting my first girlfriend. I don't know if to tell my parents or... I'm just confused. This isn't the sort of thing he should be getting involved in. He's barely struggling academically and I know what premature relationships did to my friends back then! I NEED SOME SOLID ADVICE
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Adurangba(f): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
he is way behind time, his mates do it at 12.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Aizebioje(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Doesn't make it right!
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by MrCork17: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aizebioje: Just found out that my 13yr old brother has a girlfriend. He's just in JSS3 and I don't think it's appropriate.
I'm 19 and in my 200lvl currently working on getting my first girlfriend. I don't know if to tell my parents or... I'm just confused. This isn't the sort of thing he should be getting involved in. He's barely struggling academically and I know what premature relationships did to my friends back then! I NEED SOME SOLID ADVICE

..is she Nigerian? angry
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Aizebioje(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..is she Nigerian? angry
In the same class with him
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Imprida(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
@op call him and talk to him about what he is getting involved with explain to him and you dont have to tell your parents about it
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by MrCork17: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aizebioje:
In the same class with him

...bro..if she Nigerian, she a mini gold digger..drive her awayangry
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Imprida(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

...bro..if she Nigerian, she a mini gold digger..drive her awayangry
dont listen to him
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by eddy1977(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Keep your big nose out of his business.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Godmother(f): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2013
Na wa oh. At 13 what does he need a girlfriend for? Lol
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by eddy1977(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
Godmother: Na wa oh. At 13 what does he need a girlfriend for? Lol

For companionship

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by andyanders: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Adura_ngba: he is way behind time, his mates do it at 12.

You are a wicked and wayward person for your comment.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by MrCork17: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
andyanders:

You are a wicked and wayward person for your comment.

brother calm down...the babe is a mini gold digger! undecided
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by OCTAVO: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by CNN80: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
He's 13 and you are asking what to do. Apparently, you don't know how to spank or scare the living daylights out of him, abi?
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Adufaye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Guy d best u cn do is 2 advice him abt sex,datin a gal at his age is nt bad,it hapuns in many country,sumtimes a gal can make u pas exam,bcus u wanna imprex her.....

Ur broda get homones n he tin dy stand evry mornin,jst tel him nt 2 go 2 far sha

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Since he's started already, bet it with me, der's nothing you can do about it! If you punish him, he'll hate you for it and start hiding his runz from you. Best thing is to let him be open to you and just chip in a word or two about the disadvantages once in a while. The fact that you're just about to get your own girlfriend at 19 doesn't mean your siblings would do same! He's a teenager and you have to understand that!

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 30, 2013
OP: let not your heart be troubled, you'll soon find the cassava in your cassava bread (girlfriend).
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
At his age, he's too young to have a girlfriend. What you should do next is tell your parents about it. Just because he won't tell them doesn't mean you shouldn't. He's underage and if he's doing something you don't think is right, you should involve your parents. If he gets the girl pregnant or even catches something, that would be an unfortunate situation. Once you tell your parents, you can let them handle it thereon. Yup, tell them; they need to know.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2013
He's gonna lose concentration on his studies. Rmber he's abt 2 write d JSCE.
Tell ur parent abt it.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Popowaa: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2013
For praying
Godmother: Na wa oh. At 13 what does he need a girlfriend for? Lol
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Popowaa: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Killjoy
Okiki_Oluwa: He's gonna lose concentration on his studies. Rmber he's abt 2 write d JSCE.
Tell ur parent abt it.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Mynd44: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2013
It is time that kid learns about what sex is about if he has not being taught yet. What is the big deal in having a GF at that age? What he should not do is have sex
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Abeg free the sharp boy jare
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Imprida: dont listen to him
He has to listen to him.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by ikechukz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Op are you jealous? Pls answer.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: It is time that kid learns about what sex is about if he has not being taught yet. What is the big deal in having a GF at that age? What he should not do is have sex

Simple
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well I'm not surprised....@ dat class n age some 20yrs ago, my mates already had girlfriends.
Well, he might need some counselling. talk to him n advice him on d distractions this can bring him. If he disobeys, inform ur parents.
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by luvmijeje(f): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Op you have to sit him down and talk to him about your fears and worries as a 'FRIEND' not as a big brother,If not he will do it behind you which may lead to mistake.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by wildchild1: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
at what time should he start getting intimate sir!!!!
Mynd_44: It is time that kid learns about what sex is about if he has not being taught yet. What is the big deal in having a GF at that age? What he should not do is have sex
Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
wild child: at what time should he start getting intimate sir!!!!
That is beyond you. It is not your desicion and there is nothing you can do about it. You can only teach a child ultimately, the child makes his/her own choices and the time to make those difficult choices come when the parent, brother and sister are not present.

The most you can do is advice and talk to him and a friend help that child see reason to be have in a certain way. This will make that child stronger and help the child make good choices.

1 Like

Re: My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: He's gonna lose concentration on his studies. Rmber he's abt 2 write d JSCE.
Tell ur parent abt it.

+1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake / Guys Am Sad And Need Your Advice / Facts You Don't Know About The Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.