Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (54544 Views)

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / 10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: GTB thingz

GTbank. They may feed us more with quality trust.
I fit open account with them.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Wow. I have a thing for tall ladies o.
I bet she will guarantee your trust in her, more than Guarantee trust Bank.
CFC ! You and your lines Kai grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:58am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Abi ? I no go fly am again
Abeg switch airline my sister
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I meant Shymexx will say u are straight.
Lool that's what I meant, I think tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

GTbank. They may feed us more with quality trust.
I fit open account with them.
Na the surest ticket to smooth flying experience be that na
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by KokoBeware: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2013
We need to stop this inferiority complex thing..... there is nothing wrong in beeing yourself.... most of he points OP is not only done by Nigerians.. obviousely the long distance flights the OP take is usually only to Nigeria... Try long distance flight to any country and you'll see the same thing.... since when dis a camera flash for 2secs disturb you reading a book in an over 6hour flight....

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
CFC ! You and your lines Kai grin grin

Na so I see am.

Also, if u date someone like her, she may take u to your romantic zenith faster than Zenith Bank. Or the romantic union will last longer than Union Bank.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Na so I see am.

Also, if u date someone like her, she may take u to your romantic zenith faster than Zenith Bank. Or the romantic union will last longer than Union Bank.
grin grin grin grin I'm done
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 4:02am On Mar 30, 2013
Kai people no wan sleep on top this matter,even 37 guests wey no dey contribute anything just hang for fence dey peep wetin dey on inside here.
Sleep just dey slap me left,right and center,na by force night vigil be dis ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Kai people no wan sleep on top this matter,even 37 guests wey no dey contribute anything just hang for fence dey peep wetin dey on inside here.
Sleep just dey slap me left,right and center,na by force night vigil be dis ooo.

The topic dey interesting. E dey echo pass ECOBANK.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

STTOOOPPP grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 4:07am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

EcoBank na bank
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
STTOOOPPP grin grin grin grin grin

*In Ogugua's voice* Issorait.
I go make some ofe-akwu for you grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: EcoBank na bank
True.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

*In Ogugua's voice* Issorait.
I go make some ofe-akwu for you grin
Ofe-akwu would be nice. I'm quite hungry, even though it's 3:10 am tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Ofe-akwu would be nice. I'm quite hungry, even though it's 3:10 am tongue

U fit chop fish and chips, mixed with alomo bitters, in the morning tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

U fit chop fish and chips, mixed with alomo bitters, in the morning tongue
I've had enough with fish and Chips. Bring me proper naija food biko !! Let me balance well and eat.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
I've had enough with fish and Chips. Bring me proper naija food biko !! Let me balance well and eat.
Noted! Ofe-akwu is on the way.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by babymama3: 4:15am On Mar 30, 2013
Please don't get me started
Don't get me started on our people

You are just walking jejely pulling your trendy carry on looking for your gate number at JFK or Atlanta airport and all of a sudden,you hear some loud chattering at a corner ,like you were approaching Ogbete market shocked shocked shocked
You don't need anyone to tell you that you have arrived at your gate.
The stench that will hit you eh
Lord have mercy
Come and see assorted Ghana must go carry on luggage
You can't even find a spot to sit
Gosh I hate flying with some of these Naija Summer vacationers returning home
They are so loud
So bush
They don't obey rules
They won't even wait to hear their zones announced and they want to get on the plane

As soon as the plane starts boarding,they get in line only to be turned away because their zone is yet to be announced
How about their number of hand luggage?

Every passenger knows you are only allowed one carry on and one handbag or backpack or computer bag
The nigerians returning from vacation refuse to obey that simple instruction
They come to to the airport and proceed to fill up two Ghana must go bags from more shopping and start arguing with the people at the gate boarding them,clogging up the line and delaying everyone.
I felt like punching one last time grin

Then sit beside them,they will start making mouth about their good life in Nigeria,their Dubai trips and how they come to America annually
Duh!
Who wants to know
I can tell you got that watch from Walgreens for 9.99 please stop all the posing abeg wink

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Noted! Ofe-akwu is on the way.
Berra
Over 40 people are viewing this topic and only 3 posting tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 30, 2013
^^^
$9 watch! U have finished them grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by egoldman(m): 4:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Una never see anything , i live in india, come see the way they behave in the plane, they are worst man .
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 30, 2013
egoldman: Una never see anything , i live in india, come see the way they behave in the plane, they are worst man .
Waz your business in India ?
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by ocheejemb: 4:25am On Mar 30, 2013
I don't know why people are saying its not only Nigerians that do it so the OP is wrong/has a complex/doesn't travel much/insert bs here.

Because its not only Nigerians that do these things doesn't make it any less annoying or wrong. And yes travelling with a lot of Nigerians is always an experience with our typical unruly behaviour.

I really like the original post. It was very witty, good banter. The kind of stuff you read and you are like " I know right!!!".

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Berra

Na we get Nairaland.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 30, 2013
smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Na we get Nairaland.
cool *fist pumps*
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
cool *fist pumps*
*Fist pumps back*
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by KayDee4: 4:30am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Berra

thread has been derailed like a runaway train.

You and CFC don dey toast unaselves; we stand for sideline dey watch una.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Kay-Dee:

Abi we are interesting ? grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Kay-Dee:

My skin never burn o.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by KayDee4: 4:38am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Abi we are interesting ? grin

Even a madman dancing in the market square is entertaining to watch grin tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash / Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.