Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (54516 Views)

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / 10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: The babe dey do serious shopping ooo,forget that pen and pencil Woolsworth ooo
grin grin grin okay okay
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:23am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I go like see Stamford Bridge, since I'm a CFCfan.
Na Adobi and Shymexx go handle that one,na small thing
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: The babe dey do serious shopping ooo,forget that pen and pencil Woolsworth ooo

True. $45,000 no be beans o. It is the equivalent of N7.2 million.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Na Adobi and Shymexx go handle that one,na small thing

Noted. I'll count on them.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by lawizle(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2013
obowunmi: Now, I mostly fly first or business class - problem solved. wink wink wink

when I was a student, I suffered in Economy class - cry cry

How much is 1st class.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Na Adobi and Shymexx go handle that one,na small thing
Whattt ? I'm lost here
*Adaobi
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:25am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Sharp guy!! grin

I fit even send am friend request too.
Send am she go accept,no tell her say you dey Yankee ooo make she no think say you wan increase her shopping allowance.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 30, 2013
lawizle:

How much is 1st class.
Too much tongue
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Whattt ? I'm lost here
*Adaobi

He was saying that when I go to London, you and shymexx will take me to Stamford Bridge.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Send am she go accept,no tell her say you dey Yankee ooo make she no think say you wan increase her shopping allowance.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Send am she go accept,no tell her say you dey Yankee ooo make she no think say you wan increase her shopping allowance.

Noted. You don send am friend request?
CFCfan:

He was saying that when I go to London, you and shymexx will take me to Stamford Bridge.
Ohh okay. With pleasure cool
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:28am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Whattt ? I'm lost here
*Adaobi
Wetin be the difference,you dey treat the name like say na royal name,ordinary Adaobi.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:28am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Noted. You don send am friend request?
Since na
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Since na

I don check. The profile wey I see na her mama own.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Wetin be the difference,you dey treat the name like say royal name,ordinary Adaobi.
It's my name, so spell it correctly cool grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 30, 2013
If u board Lufthansa or Asian carriers, they will certainly feed you more.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I don check. The pic wey I see na her mama own.
You guys eh ! And you have the nerve to say that us girls are golddiggers !!!! grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
You guys eh ! And you have the nerve to say that us girls are golddiggers !!!! grin grin

We are just being friendly. That's all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan: If u board Lufthansa or Asian carriers, they will certainly feed you more.
Unlike British airways ! Can you imagine, during the whole flight I only had a cup of juice at the beginning and water during dinner. And I asked for more juice and they stinkly refused.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah yeah
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:34am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I don check. The profile wey I see na her mama own.
Kai na yawal be that ooo,all the same I go tell her mama say meet and the daughter meet for Woolworths for London when she come do shopping,I sure say her mama no know wetin dem call Woolworths no not talk of say na pen and pencil shop.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Unlike British airways ! Can you imagine, during the whole flight I only had a cup of juice at the beginning and water during dinner. And I asked for more juice and they stinkly refused.

BA! They don fall hand o. Just 1 cup of juice?
That's pathetic.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by 2legit2qwt: 3:35am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Kai na yawal be that ooo,all the same I go tell her mama say meet and the daughter meet for Woolworths for London when she come do shopping,I sure say her mama no know wetin dem call Woolworths no not talk of say na pen and pencil shop.

You make sense die grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:35am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Even Dana offer better food on board.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by 2legit2qwt: 3:36am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

That's pathetic.

That's commendable. American Airline will server you peanut and soda grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by chucky234(m): 3:36am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
It's my name, so spell it correctly cool grin
I heard you ma.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
hahahahahahahaha!! say what? and I thought Delta was crap...looks like they're better.
Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

That's pathetic.
Mehnn my mouth was so dry during that flight. Thank God I had gum in my pocket
2legit2qwt:

That's commendable. American Airline will server you peanut and soda grin

That one is just standard operating procedure for them grin
They want to ensure that the CEO has a million dollar yacht.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things Nigerians Do On Airplanes by lawizle(m): 3:37am On Mar 30, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]My flight from Italy to Nigeria (Alitalia) was easily one of the more "interesting" flights I've flown. I was with my brother and sister. We were late because of a one-hour delay from Frankfurt, so we were running through Fiumicino Airport like there was no tomorrow. We got to the gate 25 minutes late. I was already convinced that we had missed our flight. To our surprise, the flight was delayed as a good number of passengers had not yet presented themselves. They were showing up African time. The flight was also delayed due to excess carry-ons. It was as if everyone had a carry-on, even small kids. The storage in the plane was completely full. The flight attendants took luggage and put as many as they could in the flight attendant storage as well. The rest had to go under the plane with checked-in luggage.

So my siblings and I entered the plane. My sis and I were in front of my brother. As we walked the aisle, passengers, mostly men, brought out their phones and cameras and started snapping away. *flash flash flash*. Cameras flashing like they were paparazzi.

My sis and I had seats in the very back, and my brother's was one row in front. Initially, I thought that was a blessing. Na anti-blessing. Throughout the flight, people were queued in front of the restroom. As in, 6-10 men and women waiting in line at a time, which is against policy. Italian flight attendants no send for our matter at all. If it was elsewhere, those in queue would've been told to sit. A guy was actually toasting one girl in line. Imagine. What was worst was that it seemed as if all of them had full rectums at the same time. The kind of atomic bomb that the combined stenches concocted is comparable to no other stench. I had no choice but to enter as I was still wearing winter clothes as it was icy and snowing in Frankfurt, complete contrast of Lagos.

Six hours later, we were descending towards MMA. The plane was literally heading down. Flight attendants instructed us to put on our seatbelts. The light that tells passengers to remain belted and seated was on. One old mama youngi got up and headed towards the restroom. The flight attendant told her she had to remain seated. The old woman started arguing. "But I'm pressed!" The flight attendant instructed her again to return to her seat, put on her seat belt, and remain seated as it was for her own safety. The woman got angry and grumpy and started cursing the woman in her language as she went back to her seat. Lol.

The flight was grounded and we were finally getting up and ready to leave the plane. Jollof rice, puff puff, and dried meat were littered all over the floor of the plane. It was embarrassing. One could see the looks of frustration on the attendants' faces. I truly pitied them.

If that isn't annoyance, then I don't know what is lol.[/size]

Of all dat you wrote "old mama youngi" got me reeling...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Passengers Transported With Wheelbarrows At Rumuokoro Flyover In Port Harcourt / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Petr Kellner Dies In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.