Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc - Phones (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc (1163203 Views)

Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (597) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
@walcolm
@henry007
Bosses, pls where can I download .2012 or .3253 autoloader
My .2977 crashed and I'?e being finding a way around.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tis a shame, my BlackBerry World isn't even opening.

Or it's cos of dis damn glo network! cry
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by CaptJHMiller: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hi guys, please I just got another phone, so I logged in with my blackberry ID, now I want to log into my old bb10 with a new ID without formating the phone. How do I do that, please? Thanks
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stdennis: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please, which one will use advice me to go for between Z10 and Z3? I once used Z10 but it refused to charge again after upgrading and am now scared of buying Z10 again. Z10 or Z3? PLEASE REPLY WITH REASONS. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
CaptJHMiller: Hi guys, please I just got another phone, so I logged in with my blackberry ID, now I want to log into my old bb10 with a new ID without formating the phone. How do I do that, please? Thanks
Create New Blackberry ID..
When you're prompted to Sign In.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by CaptJHMiller: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
tshegs19: Create New Blackberry ID..
When you're prompted to Sign In.
There's no option for that.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
walcolm:

You most definitely cannot install bbos 7 on a bold 2. What you can do is install the highest bbos 6 version that's available for the bold 2. To help with speed, start Uninstalling non essential apps from the bold 2 since you're winding down the phone and will be moving to BlackBerry 10

Like I said before update your BBID app and update BlackBerry world then update to the latest BlackBerry Messenger from your BlackBerry world. If at any time bbm tells you it wants to backup your bbm contacts make sure you say yes

Make sure you know your BlackBerry ID Login name and password. It's a combination of email and password.

install BlackBerry Protect and do a backup using the BlackBerry Protect. The same BlackBerry ID login and password you use for BlackBerry world and bbm is what you will use for BlackBerry protect

When you get your BlackBerry 10 you must log in with that BlackBerry ID and you stand a chance of getting your bbm contacts transferred to the new device

Sure option is to install BlackBerry link on your pc and use it to do a device switch when you get BlackBerry 10
am grateful bros, pls don't be offended as I ask my last question, the question is, how will I install the highest os 6 version, how will I update the bbworld and also what. Did you mean by update my bb I D, will I change it or what...pls assist me with these question becos am seriously tired of it, as for the pc, am far from home and I don't have any system here, that's why I can't use pc....pls share more light on those question...than so much, may God bless u
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by nurez305(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
henry007: you can restore it without a PC ONLY if you still have your old bb available and intact(not damaged or security wipe) because you are either #1 entering the wrong username and password on your q10 that is entirely new/ has never been configured into blackberryworld or #2 you left the "sync contacts with email" section unticked in the email settings on the old BlackBerry phone. Note that username email address for Bb appworld is not necessarily same as the actual email address. the one that is relevant for your bbm contacts to return is the Bb appworld usernameou (email) and password. cross check your old device and enter correctly into ur q10. Finally ur Q10 would ask you to switch devices, not restore. when you insert correct matching ID and PW in correctly. Last but not least, if you still having issues follow walcolms advice, he's the expert!
thanks bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller:
Ooh
Go to: 
http://www.blackberry.com/blackberryid with yur native browser.
Sign In the current BBID username & password.
Then Edit, after you click on Account Details.
Change the username (to a new email)
Save
& Confirm the change through the link sent to the new email
Done!
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Maafiaalady: 4:34am On Aug 14, 2014
@walcolm pls do you know the best bb10 mtn data I can use on my Q10, also how do I upgrade my BlackBerry OS to 10.2.1.2179 cos it's 656mb...also what is dis STL 100 that is been talked about and how do I find it on my phone...thanks in advance
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bufness(m): 5:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Ly serzly dz Z1O z annoyin, guys so my z1O switchin off weneva I put on,it. Shows Blacberry logo nd. Switches of lyk dah,v. Nt evn enoyd d fone sinc 2wiks dah v bought. It now,any help pls??
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by eteexs: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2014
I have been a BlackBerry user since 07. Even though data subscription have crashed reasonably over the years but can't understand having to pay 3k for 1.5 gb data on my Q10 with airtel when andriod devices get as much data with just 1k. I hope am not using the wrong plan. By the way what is airtel prosumer service.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by tshegs19: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
bufness: Ly serzly dz Z1O z annoyin, guys so my z1O switchin off weneva I put on,it. Shows Blacberry logo nd. Switches of lyk dah,v. Nt evn enoyd d fone sinc 2wiks dah v bought. It now,any help pls??
Return that device.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2014
eteexs: I have been a BlackBerry user since 07. Even though data subscription have crashed reasonably over the years but can't understand having to pay 3k for 1.5 gb data on my Q10 with airtel when andriod devices get as much data with just 1k. I hope am not using the wrong plan. By the way what is airtel prosumer service.

Llllooooooollllll, you have definitely been using the wrong plan....airtel bis is 2gb for 1.4k and glo bis is even better at 3gb for 1k
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Maafiaalady: @walcolm pls do you know the best bb10 mtn data I can use on my Q10, also how do I upgrade my BlackBerry OS to 10.2.1.2179 cos it's 656mb...also what is dis STL 100 that is been talked about and how do I find it on my phone...thanks in advance

There's no best mtn plan for BlackBerry 10 devices. If you choose to stay with mtn for your BlackBerry 10 data plan, then you will continue paying more for data.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2014
stinggy: @walcolm
@henry007
Bosses, pls where can I download .2012 or .3253 autoloader
My .2977 crashed and I'?e being finding a way around.

if the phone has crashed, try and use BB Link to revive it. it will install the latest official OS to your phone. after that you can source for the latest leaked OS
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mdee1(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2014
pls who can explain that cloud storage on BB10?
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller:

you can only log in to a BB device with a new ID after you have wiped the phone if it is associated with another BBID. so stop looking for solution that doesn't exist

BBM associated with a BBID can only work with one device at a time. you can have multiple devices associated with the same BBID but BBM will only work on only one of them

wiping a phone doesn't mean you have to delete all the apps on the phone but the personal data associated with the previous BBID must be deleted before you can login with another BBID
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
mdee1: pls who can explain that cloud storage on BB10?

welcome to the modern age...cloud storage is extra storage on the web and you can access the files you save to the cloud from any device so long as you have internet data. different cloud storage provider gives different amount of free space

click the link in my signature to register for dropbox. once you're done, register for box.net also. other cloud available are google drive, oneDrive (hotmail), mega etc
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by lordmayor4(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2014
BlackBerry Z10 running Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 for sale. .. call me via my signature. Very neat and without any fault. With good battery life.

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by mdee1(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
walcolm:

welcome to the modern age...cloud storage is extra storage on the web and you can access the files you save to the cloud from any device so long as you have internet data. different cloud storage provider gives different amount of free space

click the link in my signature to register for dropbox. once you're done, register for box.net also. other cloud available are google drive, oneDrive (hotmail), mega etc
thanks bro
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by walcolm(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2014
nurez305: am grateful bros, pls don't be offended as I ask my last question, the question is, how will I install the highest os 6 version, how will I update the bbworld and also what. Did you mean by update my bb I D, will I change it or what...pls assist me with these question becos am seriously tired of it, as for the pc, am far from home and I don't have any system here, that's why I can't use pc....pls share more light on those question...than so much, may God bless u

so long as you have good data coverage, all these prompts will happen almost automatically as you open each of the apps. all you have to do is say YES or OK when you are prompted to update anything

its possible you're already using the latest version of BBOS6 available to Bold2. go to settings and look for BBID, it should prompt you to update to the latest version of the app if you dont already have it. by update, i mean the app will install the latest version on your phone

you also need to open BB World and that too should prompt you to update to the latest version. from BB World, you will be able to find out if you have the latest BBM

dont forget to keep using the same BBID and password you have been using
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by stinggy(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2014
walcolm:

if the phone has crashed, try and use BB Link to revive it. it will install the latest official OS to your phone. after that you can source for the latest leaked OS
Thanks...on it
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by bufness(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2014
tshegs19: Return that device.
it startd atfa I up graded d os
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by Jayetiti(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2014
cupid4ig: check crackberry.com leak os forum
can't find my video, music and pictures after upgrading to the 10.3.0.700 is there any way around this.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by CaptJHMiller: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2014
tshegs19: Ooh
Go to: 
http://www.blackberry.com/blackberryid with yur native browser.
Sign In the current BBID username & password.
Then Edit, after you click on Account Details.
Change the username (to a new email)
Save
& Confirm the change through the link sent to the new email
Done!
Thanks for the link. You actually did not understand my question at first but I was able to check and get the answer to my question thanks to the link.
Just sad I have to format the phone, have so much on it. angry

Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by MrMash(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hi guyz I need suggestions on how to get fancy characters on bb10 keyboard . Symbols Iphone users have access to.
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Maafiaalady: @walcolm pls do you know the best bb10 mtn data I can use on my Q10, also how do I upgrade my BlackBerry OS to 10.2.1.2179 cos it's 656mb...also what is dis STL 100 that is been talked about and how do I find it on my phone...thanks in advance
hi......why not try the mtn SME data, it works on bb10 devices and its quite cheaper, you could get as low as 1gig for #1200
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
walcolm:

after clicking the link on your signature, i registered, bt its asking for my card detail (master or paypal)
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by iamdotune(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
gykes: Not to worry bro, I just downloaded the latest android version of 2go v 1.0.15 and I did the conversion myself. it's working flawlessly. I'm using the unlocked android runtime (a much higher version, not 810 for 10.2 base oses).

Attached below is a screen shot
please it not working on mine how do I make it work, and I saw a post about sending 2go pls here's my pin pin:2AF6A67A
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by uppa(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
iamdotune: please it not working on mine how do I make it work, and I saw a post about sending 2go pls here's my pin pin:2AF6A67A
downlaod 2go andriod version from www.apkleecher.com. It gonna work for your device
Re: Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc by iamdotune(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
uppa: downlaod 2go andriod version from www.apkleecher.com. It gonna work for your device
just downloaded it it's still saying "No connection"

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (597) (Reply)

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.