Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37697 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by onila(f): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
typical rich african men

when they make money they make basta..rds kids everywhere instead of using that money to help their communities

africa has a long way to go

4 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by thaoriginator: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hin dey madt? angryangryangryangry Which kain tin be dat? Abi dem swear for ram niundecided Obwoy, my hand no deh oh!!!shockedsadshockedsadshockedsad
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by maclatunji: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Going by his lifestyle, he may have more than 38 children. Don't be surprised if the mother of No. 39 was present at this child's naming.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: 38th kid? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what exactly does the guy have in between his legs?
HONEY COATED GBOLA
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Kaxmytex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
fill in d gap
Dis man iz ______
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
I weep 4 naija.
Naija which way? In 2013? embarassed cry lipsrsealed
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by vlove1: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
i dont blame anybody i only blame nigeria and the poverty rate.as for the women its greed n the man God help u.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx: Who the fvck is this ratchet nyggah??

This is ratchetness of the highest order!!!

Damn! A freaking disgrace to black men!!

This negroid basically raised a nation by himself!! shocked

Cray!
3 FOOTBALL TEAMS AND 5 SUBSTITUTES *SMDH*

5 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u're getting it wrong. Some of the ladies are way richer than him. Some jes wants his child. It's no biggie to me

which of the women is richer than him? lmao cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by mightyjj(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
sadomobere oshibere .., wasiu just dey lampopo dey go anyhw.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ZACHIE: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Iku nko?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by onila(f): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep 4 naija.
cameroonian men also carry polygamous cup in africa

so go sit down

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by abbeylincon(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: Anyway once there's money, women can do anything. What I see is baby mamas competing to have more children for more inheritance. Having 38th children from different women. You wont get that from an Ibo man. So Igbo remains my first choice
Onye ara! U cannot compare the lifestyle of a Musician with ordinary individual or tribal attachment, is 2face a Yoruba man, search thru the life of oda musicians across naija and b4 reachin ur conclusion

9 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
onila: cameroonian men also carry polygamous cup in africa

so go sit down
don't mind the airhead...he should tell me one African nation that doesn't have a fair amount of polygamists in it. Let the fool keep deceiving himself.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
obadiah777: 3 FOOTBALL TEAMS AND 5 SUBSTITUTES *SMDH*

Bwahahahahahahaha

This ratchet man needs to be castrated and his balls should be donated to UNICEF!! grin

More reason why education is the only answer to population control...

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
abbeylincon: Onye ara! U cannot compare the lifestyle of a Musician with ordinary individual or tribal attachment, is 2face a Yoruba man, search thru the life of oda musicians across naija and b4 reachin ur conclusion

Last time I checked Tuface only got married few days ago. You and I know Ibos are not polygamous in nature no mata how u try to play down that truth. Infact am not even talking about musicians, how about politicians and even ordinary individuals. Infact a poor man on the street sef

5 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by gulfer: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Tubaba'll have a hard time equalling this record, anyway congrats; I think most of these kids are the direct result of uncontrolled libido or something id behind it. angry
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Fadheelah(f): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
aπϑ who says Tuface is the father of Nation? Tuface abeg Kwam1 must not beat u in Ɣ☺ΰя game. If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ see Annie sister knack am, knack her cousin, infact knack her mama join. Afterall una be celebrity. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by global07(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Is he selling kids
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
I head he has a big fat dick.Nigerian women!They can Bleep a GUN if there is money involved.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by bigx(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
And they were complaining about 2face
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
I give 3 gbosas for the first wife.

The first wife is the only wife who married him, i mean Wasiu, other women married his money, not him, so, no big deal, my respect for that woman who has been with him when he was nobody.

Goodluck to the baby though.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Allenkee: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
LET HIM THANK HIS GOD THAT HE WASN'T FROM CHINA, THEY WOULD HAVE PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. RUBBISH!!

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by nikkypearl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
joyli:
grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy

Some people are bless sha!! cheesy cheesy
am telling you grin

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tpia5: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
bigx: And they were complaining about 2face

true.

the music industry and family life do not go hand in hand, it seems.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by phlame(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep 4 naija.

I WEEP FOR U!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
greatgod2012: I give 3 gbosas for the first wife.

The first wife is the only wife who married him, i mean Wasiu, other women married his money, not him, so, no big deal, my respect for that woman who has been with him when he was nobody.

Goodluck to the baby though.
Really? where did the article even say that she married him when he was a nobody? for all we know, the first wife could have equally married him for money.

abeg forget that your gbosas jor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni's Billionaire Concert In London / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.