Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37710 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tlops(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
tlops: I googled this and some result said 20th child. His first child studied Mech. Engineering in the US.( I read that here on nairaland some year ago)

[url] http://lindaikeji..se/2013/02/kwam1-names-20th-child-whitney-marshal.html [/url]

I'm kidding about the 20th child o...though I read in one of the soft sell mags last week that the new born baby from Titi Masha is his 25th child. His oldest child is 36 and the youngest just about two weeks old.

The new parents christened their daughter recently. They named her Whitney Fatiah Omolara Abike Ojuolape Marshall. The christening held at the Ijebu Ode country home of the Fuji king.

Heard the guy is a Canadian citizen too.... Make I'm no come populate our country oh. Lol!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
emailabbey: [color=#990000][/color]Most of all these so called celebrities, big boys and big girls are bunch of irresponsible people! I've attended a party that has the trio of Kwam1, Gbenga Islander and Kemi in attendance when the going was good. Who knows may be that was when Kwam1 was toating her. Lesson to be learnt, don't take your wife to these people's show or else she will end up being their mistress. Gbenga was splashing money on Kwam1 without knowing that he wasn't interested in his money but his mistress. Thank your God she's just your girlifriend and not your real wifem grin
by the way i even learnt from google that that gbenga islander is an international fraudster.he has no home,always travelling from one country to the other to hide.nigeria is apparently the safest place where he can spray money on k1 with reckless abandon. K1 too,acn's loyal boy helping to launder money plus musician.msheww.whether na k1,islander,that bleaching obese prostitute that goes for the highest bidder,kemi etc they all fit each other and are so morally bankrupt/corrupt
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by hardbody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
38? Ok wey dem gals, we need to equal and overtake this record.....start lining up jor.......
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by nikkypearl(f): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
cyril83: hey sussy, you've got sagged brea.sts. Remove dat pic abeg
ha ha Na person bosoms u con c 4here huh?SMH
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
jamace: How are we sure he is the father of all those things, sorry, children? Women could be very smart o. The women could have technical partners somewhere, doing the thing, while hanging the load on KWAM 1. KWAM 1, shine your eyes well well o.
ehen,its not a bad thing if a scammer scams a fellow scammer. They all fit each other
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Orikinla: THE MAN IS JUST AN INTELLECTUALLY RE-TARDED YORUBA MAN WHO THINKS WOMEN A BABY FACTORIES AND KITCHENS.
he himself knows he is an air head,but these people are shameless.no matter how much you insult them,they have no iota of shame
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tlops(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
His grown up kid are into music too I saw on google.

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
tlops: His grown up kid are into music too I saw on google.
like father,like children shocked
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by wandeykul(f): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Wat is so special about diz kwam 1,shey him b obama ni..we women are jst so stupid or shey he put special tonic.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eldoradoxx: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Must every topic degenerate to ethnic bashing between the ibos and Yorubas? In a thread yesterday, I detailed why the Ibos and the Yorubas are the major problem with Nigeria with their narrow mindedness and ethnics sentiments yet the moderator felt my truth is too expensive to be posted here and hide d post.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: Anyway once there's money, women can do anything. What I see is baby mamas competing to have more children for more inheritance. A married man having 38th children from different women. Thank God sha cos you hardly get such from Ibo married men.
you are so on point.the only thing that spoilt your comment is tribalism
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
eldoradoxx: Must every topic degenerate to ethnic bashing between the ibos and Yorubas? In a thread yesterday, I detailed why the Ibos and the Yorubas are the major problem with Nigeria with their narrow mindedness and ethnics sentiments yet the moderator felt my truth is too expensive to be posted here and hide d post.
thats the nigerian situation for you.naso we see am shocked
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by abbeyty(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep 4 naija.
Naija which way? In 2013? embarassed cry lipsrsealed

better than eating monkey head 4 dinner
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by sambony4luv(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
i dont think he his the real dad to most of them, the wives may be spreading their led to some guys outside. Shit happens.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by galaxy52(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
God help d children to knw themselves,to avoid any possible incest undecidedGod help d children to knw themselves,to avoid any possible incest
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
If i hear anybody call Tuface Idibia name again for dis forum eh.......

Tuface you be saint jare. fucck KWAM 1
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
berem: If i hear anybody call Tuface Idibia name again for dis forum eh.......

Tuface you be saint jare. fucck KWAM 1
I tell you, this kwam guy na real PAPA AFRICA.

Lawd, 38 kids?? I still can't get past it.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: you are so on point.the only thing that spoilt your comment is tribalism

I agree with you but I have friends who are products of polygamy and they are very sad about it. And we need to start condemning it all cost. Infact I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later)
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics on the 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 reminds me of my friend. And they all seem to be coming from same tribe. Sorry my dear I ddnt mean to go tribal at all.
As e pain me reach, na so I talk.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by bettercreature(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Awon aye..Elenu razor oooo, won le so oun to wun won ooo, mi o ba bi hundred oo,ise olorun Oba ni
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Oluwaife: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: 38th kid? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

what exactly does the guy have in between his legs?
RoD, huh its tree.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

I agree with you but I have friends who are products of polygamy and they are very sad about it. And we need to start condemning it all cost. Infact I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later)
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics on the 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 reminds me of my friend. And they all seem to be coming from same tribe. Sorry my dear I ddnt mean to go tribal at all.
As e pain me reach, na so I talk.
i understand,no qualms cheesy however,i said it earlier in my post that i am sorry for this man when he is old and can't remember all his baby mamas talkless of his numerous kids.some of his mischevious money hungry baby mamas sef will speed up his death,they will fight for his wealth with all forms of missiles and jazz as well as the kids.shebi we know wetin happen to felas numerous baby mamas,kids and his wealth after he died.where are all those encouraging him with his wayward lifestyle now like we have in the case of k1 i know even know who dash am 'd ultimate' sef cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by rill: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Tuface is still a learner
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
bettercreature: Awon aye..Elenu razor oooo, won le so oun to wun won ooo, mi o ba bi hundred oo,ise olorun Oba ni
see another air head,o its God that impregnated k1s baby mama(s) or its God encouraging his wayward life.smh
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Ejine(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Loose family values, high infidelity rate, high divorce rate.
That's right, my brothers. You know who.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
galaxy52: God help d children to knw themselves,to avoid any possible incest undecidedGod help d children to knw themselves,to avoid any possible incest
abi o.ile olorogun,ogba were. Translation:a polygamous home is synonymous to a psychiatric home filled with all manner of mentally unstable peeps that can do and undo anything at anytime
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ab1x: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

which of the women is richer than him? lmao cheesy

He is pretty right. A lot of 'em if not all, are richer than him. In most cases, they just want to have a child from a star just like 2FACE. Are u freaking telling me that he is the one taking care of his children's bill ? Damn NO. Most of this women are drug baron.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ejiné: Loose family values, high infidelity rate, high divorce rate.
That's right, my brothers. You know who.
no wonder we have touts in the streets of lagos,increase in the number of rapists and paedophiles,prostitutes,child traffickers,high mortality rate,teen pregnancy,wild,untrained and uncultured kids and scammers all over nigeria shocked pathetic!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by PrettySpicey(f): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
38 children? I'm sorry but there's sth a litl irresponsible about that undecided
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by deelobe: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
National was on. Please he should go for vasectomy the way some of these so called circulate little they don't have HIV. WHAT! So passed. Why didn't he adopt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / Harrysong, Iyanya, Waje, Bbnaija Erica Dazzle At Zonju Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.