Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37699 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
rhymz: I am sorry I am going to be a little raw here with the fact. You see this kind of reckless abandon amongst rich Yoruba muslim men and generally amongst Hausa men both rich and power.
It is the height of irresponsibility and the women that bear his childrien are not any better.
I am certain Kwam 1 also uses black magic on these women as well, besides, these guy is a beneficiary of politicians, his money does not come from music abeg. . . How many records im dey sell. . . . Scheeew
of course,he is very diabolical na.he is a loyal boy of acn chiefs so what do you expect
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eastOFwest(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwaahahahahaha - say no more...

I doubt that airhead who probably got his heart shattered by his ex-wife has the wit to produce meat... grin

U said it all there.

But seriously, 38 goals in one season and still counting ain't easy. Meanwhile, some guys, while desperately trying to score just one goal, are hitting the bar, hitting way off mark, getting the goal disallowed, the goal awarded to somebody else, or just being straight red carded!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmm....na wa! lipsrsealed should I say most women are sick? Abi? Kwam 1, himself.....na real wa!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
PrettySpicey: 38 children? I'm sorry there's just sth a litl irresponsible about this
there is nothing like a little irresponsible,you should rather say that is irresponsibility of the highest order
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: as much as i always love your posts for the first time i am disgusted and disapointed this is comming from you,much more ashamed.you sound like a bush meat that has no single exposure or a savage.how can you even be encouraging promiscuity and using religion to cover up,jeez,sorry,are you a polygamist yourself?if you are,i will stop here.smh

Sebi you don yab me finish na grin I'm just being a loyal friend that's all. Don't shoot the messenger oh! Nothing has really changed has it?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
tomzman: 38th child!!!
opo omo ati omo omo ni yio gbeyin re
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: a bimbo is a beautiful but unintelligent lady that is easy to take advantage of

I see
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2013
konami001:

My brother, your father is very right... Good sense there..
a generation of mentally impoverished,intellectually impoverished,morally impoverished and financially impoverished.smh
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: there is nothing like a little irresponsible,you should rather say that is irresponsibility of the highest order
I don't blame the hediot of a man,I blame the shameless foools that open their legs for him all in the name of money and fame. Abeg MKO Abiola,s shedrens reach how many before he die?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

My dear we need to start condemning such at all cost. How did u know he's taking care of all the children?And who told you some of the women/children are not being marginalized?. I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later). And the rest is a story for another day
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics of his 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 reminds me of d guy. And all are coming from same tribe abi religion
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

My dear we need to start condemning such at all cost. How did u know he's taking care of all the children?And who told you some of the women/children are not being marginalized?. I have a friend from a very wealthy but polygamous man and as soon as his mom died,he could not even get access to his father's wealth(cos his father equally died few years later). And the rest is a story for another day
To see that someone is still proudly posing with pics on the 38th child from diff baby mamas IN 2013 reminds me of that guy. And all are coming from same tribe abi the same religion in your own words

By the way why are you trying to protect evil?

I dunno , I just like the guy.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eastOFwest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who the hell is Bimbo?

All your rants ends here dil do cheesy the guy is Moslem for crying out loud and he's taking care of his kids according to what the holy book says unlike some useless men out there.

Correct me if I'm wrong here. I heard that the holy book says a man can marry as many wives as he pleases so long as he loves all equally. Therefore, if he has NO love for any of them, he is loving them equally. smiley
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by nies: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
sorry i dnt get dat, did u just said 38th child, baba kwam1 wetin happen naw we wey nva get aw many u wan share for us?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: opo omo ati omo omo ni yio gbeyin re
when he is 6 feets below.this one (k1) cannot reap from his grand kids of his baby mamas,let alone see them.mshewww.even the bible says the wealth of a simpleton will destroy him
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12: [/b]

I dunno , I just like the guy.

aha!, are you serious? You can like him sha it's allowed but pls don't let him come near you o shocked
what he's doing is disgusting to me sha
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
7842I: Yoruba man spreading HIV grin
what has his tribe got to do with the issue?moreover who told you that he has HIV?you are are sicker than sick.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

Correct me if I'm wrong here. I heard that the holy book says a man cam marry as many wives as he pleases so long as he loves all equally. Therefore, of he has NO love for any of them, he is loving them equally. smiley
you too judge the matter yourself,is it realistic that he will love them equally,the quoran used a conditional word 'if' so in order words,it is discouraging polygamy subtly but the waywardness and unbriddled lust in the heart of men makes them amass women
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: of course,he is very diabolical na.he is a loyal boy of acn chiefs so what do you expect

Ahhhhhh Kulyie!!! God forgive you undecided na you sabi everything shuo!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ajpharm: 38? Action Man
which kind yeye action man?follow come{bastaards}go dey among those shedrens,go ask MKO Abiola,s family what I mean.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

Correct me if I'm wrong here. I heard that the holy book says a man can marry as many wives as he pleases so long as he loves all equally. Therefore, if he has NO love for any of them, he is loving them equally. smiley

How do you know sir?
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

aha!, are you serious? You can like him sha it's allowed but pls don't let him come near you o shocked
what he's doing is disgusting to me sha
very repulsive.infact there was a day i was reading an old news paer he was interviewd.he said any woman that wants only him is a selfish woman,that was when i know this one will die of vagina its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: which kind yeye action man?follow come{bastaards}go dey among those shedrens,go ask MKO Abiola,s family what I mean.
lol,are you minding him
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
K1! Kokokolo okota!! cheesy ilera l'oro. I like that line 'any woman that wants only him is selfish'. My sentiments exactly.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Remii(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sikiru Ayinde had 62 kids from 16 women at least 8 of the children are medical doctors so K1 you have not broken the record yet, continua
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

Ahhhhhh Kulyie!!! God forgive you undecided na you sabi everything shuo!
and may God forgive you too for encouraging promiscuity and waywardness.you are part of the reasons our society has wild,ill mannerd and aggressive little kids.msheww

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eastOFwest(m): 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: you too judge the matter yourself,is it realistic that he will love them equally,the quoran used a conditional word 'if' so in order words,it is discouraging polygamy subtly but the waywardness and unbriddled lust in the heart of men makes them amass women

But if he doesn't love any of them, then his love for them is EQUAL!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Remii: Sikiru Ayinde had 62 kids from 16 women at least 8 of the children are medical doctors so K1 you have not broken the record yet, continua
am sure you are one of his sychophants,smh,because of money,you traded your common sense,dignity and birthright.what a pity

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Remii(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

You cannot have more than four, in fact , if you want to follow the condition placed on marrying them you can't have more than one.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
eastOFwest:

But if he doesn't love any of them, then his love for them is EQUAL!
he will definetly love some wives more than the other and he will love some kids more than the other which will make him give some preferential treatments at the expense of the others without him even realising it by the way you are contradicting yourself.if he doesnt love them,then why did he marry them,its not like anyone forced the women on him so why wont he love them albeit differently
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: am sure you are one of his sychophants,smh,because of money,you traded your common sense,dignity and birthright.what a pity

My dear people worship money like god. Once somebody has money pple become blind to every truth. Its very unfortunate
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Remii: Sikiru Ayinde had 62 kids from 16 women at least 8 of the children are medical doctors so K1 you have not broken the record yet, continua

So because 8 children out of 62kids (from 16 women)are doctors means he's taking care of his children. I see what poverty has done to some people sha.

BTW Same tribe abi na religion again?. I haven't even heard about the Iyinde guy before. Seriously it's not funny
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Remii(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
kulyie: am sure you are one of his sychophants,smh,because of money,you traded your common sense,dignity and birthright.what a pity

No need to insult me, these guys don't reason the way you reason they are in their own world including their kind of women. How many children do you think 2face will end up with? Abi you think akpabio prado and Dubai paparazzi can stop him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.