Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37677 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tpia5: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10:

Last time I checked Tuface only got married few days ago. You and I know Ibos are not polygamous in nature no mata how u try to play down that truth. Infact am not even talking about musicians. Politicians and even ordinary individuals. Infact a poor man on the street sef

i think its a general se/ss thing- most tribes as you head towards that direction, arent very comfortable with polygamy. Only a few of them are, most arent.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tpia5: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
btw @ topic

didnt kwam 1 say he's never married?

i think i posted on the thread.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by emailabbey: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Most of all these so called celebrities, big boys and big girls are bunch of irresponsible people! I've attended a party that has the trio of Kwam1, Gbenga Islander and Kemi in attendance when the going was good. Who knows may be that was when Kwam1 was toating her. Lesson to be learnt, don't take your wife to these people's show or else she will end up being their mistress. Gbenga was splashing money on Kwam1 without knowing that he wasn't interested in his money but his mistress. Thank your God she's just your girlifriend and not your real wifem grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by onila(f): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Really? where did the article even say that she married him when he was a nobody? for all we know, the first wife could have equally married him for money.

abeg forget that your gbosas jor.
grin grin grin grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
How are we sure he is the father of all those things, sorry, children? Women could be very smart o. The women could have technical partners somewhere, doing the thing, while hanging the load on KWAM 1. KWAM 1, shine your eyes well well o.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by olybob: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dis is CRAZY! Dis Nigerian fuji artist una own 3much. I nud head 4 una o. 38th! CHILD!! Tufiapa.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by adconline(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
As my prof would say: the rich are getting richer while the poor(Africans) are having more babies.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
This dude is a real 'Lashington crusoe'...
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by eldoradoxx: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
But for abortions and condoms, many guys here would have had more than 50 kids from different women. So why condemn the man for not wasting natures free gift. Free the guy joor !

4 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Btruth: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
payless: I love his music but not his personality or way of life. He is a very creepy human being.

Very creepy & very useless. He's not a rolel model to follow. I bet before the year run out, we will be counting 45 kids for him. Anyway, I believed he should have more than that by now though......

Reckless life indeed. No lesson to show for all his kids anyway.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by onila(f): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
eldoradoxx: But for abortions and condoms, many guys here would have had more than 50 kids from different women. So why condemn the man for not wasting natures free gift. Free the guy joor !
undecided undecided
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha

This ratchet man needs to be castrated and his balls should be donated to UNICEF!! grin

More reason why education is the only answer to population control...
grin grin grin HE NEED TO HAVE HIS BALLS SUBJECTED TO THE ELEYI BROTHERS grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by bodejohn(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
People like this are the reason why there are 7 billion of us in the world!!!

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by mediainspired: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
And this guy is some people's role model. SMH. U see them gyrating to his cacophonous, zero-melody songs that absolutely makes no sense to me. God is indeed marvelous, especially when it comes to music &tastes. Sometimes, I check &recheck the real meaning of 'music' (same wit d dudes dey call osupa, obesere etc who just fill d air wit a festival of confused, unharmonious beats, lewd women &pure noise; with some people SURPRISINGLY enjoying it).

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by toskut(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
No 38 for KWAM, that's totally irresponsible. Na wa oh
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Really? where did the article even say that she married him when he was a nobody? for all we know, the first wife could have equally married him for money.

He was once a poor man and had a woman as well,The woman can not match the current social status
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Btruth: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
eldoradoxx: But for abortions and condoms, many guys here would have had more than 50 kids from different women. So why condemn the man for not wasting natures free gift. Free the guy joor !

slowpoke
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by tpia5: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
when was he a poor man?

most of these musicians are from comfortable homes, though i could be wrong of course.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by mkoabiola: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
38 what ? Dat impossible.
I don't blv he has up to 38. Children.I dsagree.
Anyway,I lov hs music bt hs life style is anoda tin.
Dere was a rumour dat he was also dating pasuma's daughter,which made pasuma to change hs name frm Arabambi to oga nla1.wetin we no go hear n see .
Money answereth all things.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by cardoso111(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
38th child !he is creating more problem for Nigeria!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by georgee(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
olas2u:

He was once a poor man and had a woman as well,The woman can not match the current social status
who is kwam1 anyway? so because the woman could not match his current social status, he had to go leave his thing littered all over the place? 38 kids from only God knows how many women is no flipping joke.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
mko abiola: 38 what ? Dat impossible.
I don't blv he has up to 38. Children. I dsagree.
Anyway,I lov hs music bt hs life style is anoda tin.
Dere was a rumour dat he was also dating pasuma's daughter,which made pasuma to change hs name frm Arabambi to oga nla1.wetin we no go hear n see .
Money answereth all things.

I'm skeptical too. undecided
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by thaoriginator: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:

come, which one be your own? angry stop doing like ogbanjeundecided
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
tha_originator: come, which one be your own? angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by dray01(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
38 children for God sake, this is purely celebration of craziness.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by thaoriginator: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
undecided undecided undecided
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido’s Hypeman, Spesh Was Arrested In 2011 / Fuel Scarcity: 2face Idibia Protests Against Filling Stations. Nigerians React / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.