Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37679 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2013
yadnus1: Don't know which one be this kuylie girl own in this k1 saga Abi U too want to be one of them k1 baby mamas? all these ranting coming from ur direction makes one to wonder what U 're upset about. She once said that those children will lack fatherly love,I don't know what her definition of fatherly love is but if a man performs his responsibilities as a father @ home and managed to give his children sound & quality education(irrespective of their numbers)then I don't know what else U want the poor man to do.If a man can boast of being a father to 4 medical doctors & 9 lawyers then I can confidently in my 'foolishness' conclude that he is a very successful father indeed .

The Award of the MOST S.T.U.P.I.D comment of the year goes to you.
Incase you're not aware, being a doctor has little to do with having a father. Some orphans by God's grace are doctors, single mothers produce doctors and even some doctors trained themselves in school. olodo
So because some of his children are doctors means he's a successful father.
chai see wetin poverty don do your sense of reasoning grin grin grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2013
jidegirl12:

So what are you gonna do bout it? Continue your Rants? cheesy cheesy

Why don't you go and apply to be one of the baby mamas(that's if u're not one already going by d way u defend him)
Since you have no problem being with a man/father of your children who is clearly sleeping around all over the place.
Also tell me how many times of the year you get to see him.
Some ladies are trying sha, they can defend and cope with any kind of behavior all because of money
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by yadnus1(m): 5:56am On Apr 02, 2013
The Award of the MOST S.T.U.P.I.D comment of the year goes to you.
Incase you're not aware, being a doctor has little to do with having a father. Some orphans by God's grace are doctors, single mothers produce doctors and even some doctors trained themselves in school. olodo
So because some of his children are doctors means he's a successful father.
chai see wetin poverty don do your sense of reasoning.

if I should receive such award guess who the second runner up would be. Idiotic illustrations like u demostrated in the above context does not apply to k1 cos HE did sent those children to school by himself. He gave all of them continental education none of them study in naija and some slowpoke like u clicks rubbish on the keyboards. Let me ask u how many graduates do u have in your family that strictly adhere to the child spacing rules. The nincompoop mentioned poverty affects my thinking dindinrin,if not for poverty that had rendered an irredeemable havoc in your life,you wouldn't have seen anything special in having so much number if children-it's like the eight wonder of the world to people like u but to me, it's the rich ppl way of life because once you have the money,you started behaving in strange ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawuenya's White Wedding Holds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.