Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! (37709 Views)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Yusluv77(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Diz man has forgotten dis programme "E fi eto si omo bi biii.." Hmmmm
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Revolva(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin 38 whatthat man is an idiot..well enough bastards will full everywhere
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
If not for people's money-worshipping attitude, why wld a sane human being commend such level of promiscuity.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
denzel2009:

Sharappp dia...if he sings talazo for you now, you no go touch your toes?
you are the one who needs to shut up.it is obvious one of the bolts in your head is loose.you think everybody is as morally bankrupt as you and your role model are? and by the way what noise is he making that he calls song.his songs disgust the living day light out of me so what is your ranting all about,riff raff! Talazo ko,talata ni.mshewww

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kamsy10: If not for people's money-worshipping attitude, why wld a sane human being commend such level of promiscuity.
i just wonder,the thing tire me
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by NSNA: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
2 more and that is 40
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
thorpido: What a life!38 children from different women.

2face is a learner...joor!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by abrat: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2013
This is serious!!!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by lepasharon(f): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2013
DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS AFRICAN AMERICAN grin
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: abajo,no wonder,so k1 has probably giving you some change as 'a loyal friend' or has taken you out and paid for some few drinks,smh.anyway that doesnt change the feeling i have for you,i love you (with a sisterly kind of love) and hope you change your ways of reasoning concerning self control cheesy

Nah.... give me change? cheesy ... na me dey pay am my change oh grin.... honestly he's a good man... lets not judge book by its cover.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by razznaija(f): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Na wa o 38 kids? him for kukuma create him own football club now.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by jarkata(m): 4:53am On Mar 31, 2013
rhames: i have one wife and two kids and they give me enough trouble than i can think of. What if i am married to a second woman? Its equal to civil war.
Extremely funny lol!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2013
Bloody Ridiculous. with the useless education and so called sophistication, this is the nonsense we have to deal with.
Just ridiculous.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2013
jidegirl12:

Nah.... give me change? cheesy ... na me dey pay am my change oh grin.... honestly he's a good man... lets not judge book by its cover.
ok o cheesy i hear you cheesy
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by calcal: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2013
harlos: t-h-i-r_t-y e-i-g-h-t

Well sha, when there is money.
Kosewu loko afi giri aparo.

Irọ lopa, ewu wanbẹ. lets just hope that we wouldn't start to contribute to take care of those children here in NL.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ajoskele(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2013
Kamsy10: Anyway once there's money, women can do anything. What I see is baby mamas competing to have more children for more inheritance. A married man having 38th children from different women and he's proudly posing for pictures. Thank God sha cos you hardly get such from Ibo married men.
Well,mayb Mr Kingsley Onuoha,man wit 6wives wit 27children in this my neighbourhood z 4rm Cameroon or Kebbi..I wudn't knw,buh i once heard im say he z 4rm Imo state!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by chyket(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2013
I guess kwam1 will need to issue his kids Id cards for proper identification
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2013
OMG!!!is dis ok?i don't tink he is educated!
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by greatsuperay(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2013
Don't tel me its because dis man has money or d woman,i bet u all k1 asset cannot enough 2 put him in top 50 richest in dis west africa alone not even a hol africa nor world.but u know wat sometin its affectin them all fuji musician. 38th! Dis is not life its anoda tin entirely.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by ORAFA(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2013
2FACE is a SAINT.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2013
maasoap: Then, how are we to be sure that your mother is not one of them? Imagine a woman regurgitating a degrading statement made by her father on the website with pride! You're actually supposed to put sense into your father's skull after saying such a statement to you.
am not suprised.some women just have cave men mentality.mshewww.very embarassing
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by olapluto(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2013
But why is K1 always sleeping with/dating or fathering children of men that come to his party? Almost all his women were snatched from men who innocently took their women to his party.
As for 38 children, oh well...Igbeyin ni dun oloku ada.
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: you are the one who needs to shut up.it is obvious one of the bolts in your head is loose.you think everybody is as morally bankrupt as you and your role model are? and by the way what noise is he making that he calls song.his songs disgust the living day light out of me so what is your ranting all about,riff raff! Talazo ko,talata ni.mshewww
oro lo so o puro,God bless you

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
ola_pluto: But why is K1 always sleeping with/dating or fathering children of men that come to his party? Almost all his women were snatched from men who innocently took their women to his party.
As for 38 children, oh well...Igbeyin ni dun oloku ada.
theres a yoruba proverb that says a woman that you meet in a party,its party that will carry her away from you,so fill in the gap
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
chyket: I guess kwam1 will need to issue his kids Id cards for proper identification
he needs more than that,all his shedrens need to go for DNA test,I am sure there are lots of follow come{bastaards}among the so called shedrens
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by denzel2009: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
kulyie: you are the one who needs to shut up.it is obvious one of the bolts in your head is loose.you think everybody is as morally bankrupt as you and your role model are? and by the way what noise is he making that he calls song.his songs disgust the living day light out of me so what is your ranting all about,riff raff! Talazo ko,talata ni.mshewww

solo makinde tongue
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
denzel2009:

solo makinde tongue
sub human :p
Re: KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: oro lo so o puro,God bless you
ose jare iya oko mi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

John Abayomi To Sue Linda Ikeji If She Doesn’t Tender Apology Within 48hrs / Harrysong, Iyanya, Waje, Bbnaija Erica Dazzle At Zonju Independence Celebration / Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.