Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! (4133 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by dokia: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
You know ever since I started trying to “date for marriage”, I have found it very difficult to settle down. What is “date for marriage” you ask? It is when you date, with the specific intention of finding your wife. Let me explain. When guys are young and dating, they don’t really see the future the way women do. Women see the house, the kids, the picket fence…..Guys, we just look forward to seeing your beautiful face everyday. When we wake up or when we get back from class or work. Dating is fun for us, there does not seem to be any responsibilities, just sex and fun. Now when you are having sex and fun, you start to get use to that, and before you know it, you are dating! That is the formula for most guys. Every relationship I have ever had, started with just sex and fun, then at some point, I realize that I want to be exclusive with this person. Now that I am older, I am doing it the other way around, and it just does not stack up. I am going on a number of dates with women. Doing the whole wait until I get to know you before we have sex thing. Here is what I have discovered, when you do not have sex, you have plenty of time to figure out all kinds of stupid things you do not like about the other person. ” Why was she mean to that stranger, I can’t marry a woman who is mean to strangers”. ”She did not offer to share the bill, I can’t marry a women that does not offer to share the bill!!” You get the picture, we take little things, and project it onto a ’til death do us part’ scenario. We take this one little thing and say to ourselves, I don’t want to deal with this for the rest of my life! This is a big reason why as people get older they stay single longer. Women want to make guys wait longer, and guys find themselves doing a lot more for a lot less than in their younger days! Women want to make sure you will be serious with them before they will have fun with you, and Guys want to make sure they have fun around you, before they can get serious!! So that is the dilemna I am facing, I want to get married but I can’t walk down the aisle with my head, it has to be with my heart. I think I need to quit the “date for marriage” crap and get back to just having fun, because when two people are having fun, they will generally always want to be together.

malendct.

1 Like

Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Mynd44: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Boring
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2013
@topic, irony of relationship.
@op, u shld av added viceversa, some girls look for sex n find love too n viceversa
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Don't worry, the relationship experts on this forum will soon tear you apart. Wait for their comments.
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Popowaa: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Don't worry, the relationship experts on this forum will soon tear you apart. Wait for their comments.
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by IZUKWU(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: Don't worry, the relationship experts on this forum will soon tear you apart. Wait for their comments.
is there something like that, what are they called? And they also visit here?
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2013

Yeah u guessed right,going now to get my dissecting tools to tear dat muder fucker apart!!!
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Mynd44: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2013
Dumb:

Yeah u guessed right,going now to get my dissecting tools to tear dat muder fucker apart!!!
I like your username
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by Princeparix(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2013
*yawns* too long_cant read dis.

Dokia? Lyk nokia
Re: Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! by gedtalks(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Guy u dey Naija at All !!! How many Naija girls look for love "dem go chop love" its money Mr. Man or are you a beginner Most Naija girls WANT MONEY it makes their eyes open WIDEEE shocked shocked shocked . if you doubt this give a flower to a nigerian girl and see what she'll tell you

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" / Lolz At This Point What Would You Do....pix / What You Wish Your Spouse Profession Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.