Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" (3977 Views)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2015
From all my observations as a nairalander, this topic has become a great concern and we really have to discuss abt it and know why such mentality has come to stay in d minds of online users. Nairaland is a forum dat contains more dan a million youths of which we interact with everyday physically, share our thoughts with and if possible, get to meet our future spouses..we can't say for sure dat the girlfriend or boyfriend we meet doesn't have an account with nairaland so why den do we keep fOoling ourselves with such mentality? Now d question goes to you out there reading this. What are your valid reasons for not getting too personal with a nairalander? Please try as much to clarify your reasons.. For example, if your reason is that nlanderS are fake, let us knw why and what makes a nairalander real. Thanks
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Because 90% of people here take up a fake personality

2 Likes

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
So what if the girl I'm eying is actually a dude, duuude! Odikwa, very risky!

So all those messages sent like "thinking of you babe", would actually be used to turn the guy ON?

Nna, riskay business!

2 Likes

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by saaedlee: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2015
samflexxy:

So True, you inclusive!
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2015
samflexxy:

Are you among the 90 percent?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2015
many nl guys use female monikers and dps
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
hmmm...
its risky, nd i dnt like it. thats y i will never meet a nairalander, talkless of dating one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2015
samflexxy:
woow dats a whole lot of percentage bro. R u amongst dem?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by alberto2k(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2015
It all started from the bottom

For me, I feel I have no Match here

And thatz Cuz iam Real
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmm...
its risky, nd i dnt like it. thats y i will never meet a nairalander, talkless of dating one!

Babe u harsh oh!
So we just dey waste our time undecided

Guys,u have heard her.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by mirexxx(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2015
fake fake n fake! liars creating a false personality online smiley

by their fruits u shall know em smiley cheers
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmm...
ok angelina, I want to put dis question to u. I believe you hav a boyfrnd. Do u think he is on nairaland? Or do u think he uses other social platforms like badoo, wechat etc
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
mirexxx:

so supposing all nairalanders are liars who create false personalities, what does dat make of u? Or d mods?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by iceberylin(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
Nlanders are faker than a tecno phone
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:
It all started from the bottom

For me, I feel I have no Match here

And thatz Cuz iam Real
what does it take for a nairalander to be real? What r dose factors dat makes a nairalander real? Tell us
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Oahray: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u go ahead and tell us the name of the nairalander you want to date. I volunteer to help you woo her smiley

1 Like

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by mirexxx(f): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
so supposing all nairalanders are liars who create false personalities, what does dat make of u? Or d mods?
most r fake i didn't say all. wetin bring mods come here naundecided
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2015
mirexxx:

tell us what are the factors dat u think dat makes a nairalander real?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by teewai3(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2015
i thought wen u ar young, you were told not talk to strangers, why on earth will you date one! it doesnt feel natural, because its not!!! and there ar too much fake online ursers especially on Nairaland
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by fijiano202(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
How am I sure the op is a male or female?

Most peeps here live and breath on fake personality

Its hard to meet someone reall...though have meet some peeps online who seem real
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by mirexxx(f): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
tell us what are the factors dat u think dat makes a nairalander real?
add dat 2 ur post! u'l get answers. uv quoted me twice alredi its okay pls. i said wat i noticed n dats all. u could av a different opinion. bye
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by alberto2k(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
what does it take for a nairalander to be real? What r dose factors dat makes a nairalander real? Tell us
This Real applys to u.. As an Individual
Not as a Nairalander...
Most N'Lers in here be forming thiz and that... Am just sick n tired of all dat bullshiit and all dat craap!
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by mirexxx(f): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2015
teewai3:
i thought wen u ar young, you were told not talk to strangers, why on earth will you date one! it doesnt feel natural, because its not!!! and there ar too much fake online ursers especially on Nairaland
gbam!
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by sseunth(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2015
only few girls are real here....u ll jst keep on wastin ur time on a dude like u.....some girls will use their friends pics cus dey r nt sure of themsefs
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
woow dats a whole lot of percentage bro. R u amongst dem?
I try to be my self here on nl pple who knows me outside of nl can testify to this fact besides am not on nl to find love or girlfriend so why will I put up a fake personality
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

Babe u harsh oh!
So we just dey waste our time undecided

Guys,u have heard her.
yes oo. U guys are just wasting ur time. Ive told nl guys that i will never date them, but they wont listen, so i will keep on enjoying the love and attention grin
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2015
mirexxx:
add dat 2 ur post! u'l get answers. uv quoted me twice alredi its okay pls. i said wat i noticed n dats all. u could av a different opinion. bye
pls am sorry for gettn u annoyed. And actually it doesn't call for such harsh temperaments. Its just a forum whr people r free to their own opinions so I really wanted to knw why u say most people are fake... I believe ssomeday u wil get interviewed on tv, and asked personal questions.. I do hope u won't display such temperaments..

1 Like

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
ok angelina, I want to put dis question to u. I believe you hav a boyfrnd. Do u think he is on nairaland? Or do u think he uses other social platforms like badoo, wechat etc
he uses other social netwrks, i dnt know if hes on nairaland or even knws about nl, cos hes a very busy person unlike me.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
sseunth:
only few girls are real here....u ll jst keep on wastin ur time on a dude like u.....some girls will use their friends pics cus dey r nt sure of themsefs
woow dats one of d best comments av seen so far coming from a guy.. Ur reason is valid. True that
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes oo. U guys are just wasting ur time. Ive told nl guys that i will never date them, but they wont listen, so i will keep on enjoying the love and attention grin

Its not all about dating dear.
You could make friends and hangout in real life.

ok,what if the guy you're dating happens to be a nairalander who hardly login...eh! Shey u go breakup when u know?

The lord bless us in mysterious ways oh
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by mirexxx(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
pls am sorry for gettn u annoyed. And actually it doesn't call for such harsh temperaments. Its just a forum whr people r free to their own opinions so I really wanted to knw why u say most people are fake... I believe ssomeday u wil get interviewed on tv, and asked personal questions.. I do hope u won't display such temperaments..
y would any1 get angry over ntin i'm cool o don't take tinz too serious smiley

av a nice day smiley
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he uses other social netwrks, i dnt know if hes on nairaland or even knws about nl, cos hes a very busy person unlike me.
lol comon who doesn't knw abt nairaland... Or do u want to tell me ur dating a sugar daddy? Just joking... I bet he is on nairaland..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? / Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex / She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.