Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37250 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

young man, where.is the trending list
COMING UP NEXT!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U forgot 2legit2qwt, he is the most romantic...he promised to take me to ghost schools in the delta state and see the world in a vehicle with 3 wheels angry
I will advise you go with him. It might be fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

young man, where.is the trending list
Do you need one? You already know you men and the WUSS and desperate ones na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
This post has disappeared
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Flytefalls:
I choose this guy grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mysticgal(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
and to have wasted my time to say i would woo my maxi maximus,and it's not included. haba
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32]10. JAYBEE[/size]

Dude makes it to the list, he's just one genius. He's cute, sexy and if giving the opportunity to say what i like about him, i just love the way his beard balances on his jaw grin But if you watch him in another dimension,......

You are a fool. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

vivian chinaza and ________ to woo Afam4eva

gree-die and ________ to woo esere826

Flytefalls[/color] and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: You are a fool. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

I'm doing great dear..
Just kinda missed your presence.. Lol
welcome back...

Well, I greatly miss your presence even though you're so calm people rarely notice you.lol

I hope you gonna woo someone cos' I wanna see you shot 'em cupid arrows.whatchasay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Please keep adding more men cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze promoe, if sexkillz make this list that means you trend on his scrotum!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32]10. JAYBEE[/size]

Dude makes it to the list, he's just one genius. He's cute, sexy and if giving the opportunity to say what i like about him, i just love the way his beard balances on his jaw grin But if you watch him in another dimension, he appears to be so overserious. Nice guy if I must say.

No matter how you may see him, it remains your view on him.
Yea, he is a BIG boy. clean, calm and calculated. A tested unbiased umpire with life outside of nairaland.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Teespice: @ harddon, I am tempted not to. U be woman this one you are saying "I am posh and a lil sleek". grin

ℓ☺ℓz ... So iz only women that can be posh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Person need to become popular before them list ur name. Chei
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by HARDDON: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

vivian chinaza and ________ to woo Afam4eva

gree-die and ________ to woo esere826

Flytefalls[/color] and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Made your lil list öut of them gaddamn blues huh?

Didn't seee Any lady doin no picks !

Show's shyte den !
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
*following*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry: Hmmmm..
10 pages of chit chat..

Lead by example cherrypie, pick a guy mammi

I know you can do this. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Please keep adding more men cheesy grin

Mondi, pick 2legit jor

We need to get this party cracking!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
really tho, wtf is going on here? no date, no time, nothing, we're just meant to pick who to woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Itsmodella, pick someone fast
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella: really tho, wtf is going on here? no date, no time, nothing, we're just meant to pick who to woo?

The rate of picking or chosen men determines the date.

Oya pick crownprince. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
lalaosky:

The rate of picking or chosen men determines the date.

Oya pick crownprince. Lol
maka why? I'm just gonna be watching from the sidelines this time..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
lalaosky:

Lead by example cherrypie, pick a guy mammi

I know you can do this. Lol

Lol.. You know I'm not good at this kind of thing..
So i will just sit back and enjoy the show...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
maka why? I'm just gonna be watching from the sidelines this time..

CuNny model...

Pick these men and prove sk and nynd wrong
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. You know I'm not good at this kind of thing..
So i will just sit back and enjoy the show...

Says who?....

A gregarious and intelligent lady like you will blow any guy away, errday errtime with her cupid arrows

C'mon girl don't be shy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Flashaldrin(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
eze, oya profile me ooo. Who is woozing me??
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
lalaosky:

CuNny model...

Pick these men and prove sk and nynd wrong
erm, prove them wrong? what did they say?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
erm, prove them wrong? what did they say?

They said the ladies suck at wooing and that this thread will get to it's 65th page and still the ladies won't still choose cos una too dey "form". Lol

Prove them wrong. Show them you're okala mmadu okala mmuo. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2013
I need a lady to woo me joor grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2013
fitzmayowa: I need a lady to woo me joor grin

Itsmodella is the lady for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky:

They said the ladies suck at wooing and that this thread will get to it's 65th page and still the ladies won't still choose cos una too dey "form". Lol

Prove them wrong. Show them you're okala mmadu okala mmuo. Lol
shior!! did I not partake in the 1st and 2nd season? abeg o, I go watch from the sidelines this time, ike m ge ji compose adiro mu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (69)

Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.