Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37318 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2013
mysticgal: and to have wasted my time to say i would woo my maxi maximus,and it's not included. haba

woo me joor grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Itsmodella is the lady for you

Itsmodella to woo me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
shior!! did I not partake in the 1st and 2nd season? abeg o, I go watch from the sidelines this time, ike m ge ji compose adiro mu.

I'll be your strenght mi princess

You'll never be weary in this your quest to "shake many hands". LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2013
fitzmayowa:

don't allow lalaosky to deceive you o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Ezepromoe, take note

Isi modella woos fitsmayowa
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky:

I'll be your strenght mi princess

You'll never be weary in this your quest to "shake many hands". LMAO
Chi mo!! lalaosky, do I know you? have we met before? why then are you cooking up lies about me? me? shake many hands? tufia.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
don't allow lalaosky to deceive you o.

Move this ministry to its permanent site young lady

Woo the fVck outta him godammit
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Chi mo!! lalaosky, do I know you? have we met before? why then are you cooking up lies about me? me? shake many hands? tufia.

All these fronting is just a facade to scare the guys away

I knew you"re romantic deep down in those lovely heart of yours

woo oahray then. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky:

All these fronting is just a facade to scare the guys away

I knew you"re romantic deep down in those lovely heart of yours

woo oahray then. Lol
ain't wooing nobody until I'm sure of the date.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2013
Goodnight my green fonted ebonic cutie

See ya tomorrow itsmodella
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Fadheelah(f): 12:18am On Apr 01, 2013
I'm doing this on behalf of the ladies to prove the guys wrong.... I'm taking it upon myself to woo all the men. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky: Goodnight my green fonted ebonic cutie

See ya tomorrow itsmodella
ok, goodnight.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 1:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Page 12 and still counting.

Killz when you get tired of the massive derailing that will come soon, lock the thread and let's find something else to do
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 1:59am On Apr 01, 2013
lalaosky:

Ezepromoe, take note

Isi modella woos fitzmayowa
Eze take note...itsmodella woo's muah

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 2legit2qwt: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2013
No one is gonna woo me cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Eze take note...itsmodella woo's muah
Stop your dellusion abeg. These ladies will not pick.

They will not hesitate to express willingness wo be picked though
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Yo, I'm not wooing anybody o..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:08am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella: Yo, I'm not wooing anybody o..
Don't worry yourself dear, we were not really expecting you to
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 2legit2qwt: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Not even CFCfan? That man will do a pistorius for your love embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 01, 2013
shocked shocked REMOVE MY NAME JOR !!! I haven't confirmed I was wooing shymexx
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

vivian chinaza and ________ to woo Afam4eva

gree-die and ________ to woo esere826

Flytefalls[/color] and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

adaobi123 and ________ to woo shymmex

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:56am On Apr 01, 2013
Typical
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Ladies are fully mouthed. . . Smh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2013
HARDDON:

HEART ? Hard? Heård hard?

Naw I'm confused

Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2013
Nnekacherry: Hmmmm..
10 pages of chit chat..

What d'yu expect, when u ladies are chicken-hearted. Borrow a leaf from gree-die and pick a guy to woo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2013
We are watching...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2013
Two days and still 12 pages?

Haba, this is discouraging na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fitzmayowa: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Woo me joor i know you can...*in obama's voice* Yes you can

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2013
This post have been hidden
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

eze, remove my name oooo... i don't know anything abt esere to woo him pls
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

eze, remove my name oooo... i don't know anything abt esere to woo him pls
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (69)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.