Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37317 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
ladies don't disappoint I swear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Idowogbo love, saw you in my dream
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I caught you, teeo and popowaa

Good to know that your foolishness fooled me. gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Thank you broda me.

I need Itsmodella, Dyt and Vivian Chinasa to compete for my attention.

You will kill them with boredom. These ladies u mentioned,needs (have) a man with action when its time not blabbing/ranting talking man like u
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2013
SeunPlus is back.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2013
baba dey:

You will kill them with boredom. These ladies u mentioned,needs (have) a man with action when its time not blabbing/ranting talking man like u
Lmao! Who is dis guy? Chei! U get bad mouth o grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze please edit the crap you wrote about Acidiosis. It's insulting to say the least. He uses google, and you don't? I forgot, you scavenge within NL past threads only.

A smart co-ordinator ought to know when the words he says/writes is capable of burying his already dying thread.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle: Idowogbo love, saw you in my dream
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by SeunPlus(f): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2013
Just seeing this thread and the other men's category. I really missed a lot. I'd like to be part of this. So, can I woo Seun Osewa undecided

Happy birthday, Promoe
CFCfan, i see you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by An0nimus: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
You caught the sexkillz bug huh?
cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2013
baba dey:

You contradicts yourself!
Evaluate your craps and tell me the meaning of BOREDOM!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by SeunPlus(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
teeo:

Good to know that your foolishness fooled me. gringrin
What do you expect from someone born on a Fools' day undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2013
In other news, I bet we wouldn't have as much as two complete slots by 11:59pm today. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided
loose your emotions, nobody gives a concern.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2013
Oahray: Eze please edit the crap you wrote about Acidiosis. It's insulting to say the least. He uses google, and you don't? I forgot, you scavenge within NL past threads only.

A smart co-ordinator ought to know when the words he says/writes is capable of burying his already dying thread.
I mentioned it earlier but as usual, he likes ignoring ideas and warnings....

This thread is dead already
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2013
Oahray: In other news, I bet we wouldn't have as much as two complete slots by 11:59pm today. grin
I say we will have only one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2013
SeunPlus: Just seeing this thread and the other men's category. I really missed a lot. I'd like to be part of this. So, can I woo Seun Osewa undecided

Happy birthday, Promoe
CFCfan, i see you!
grin grin
That would be epic!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2013
Oahray: In other news, I bet we wouldn't have as much as two complete slots by 11:59pm today. grin
Eze promoe need traffic! Banters must fly to attract customers!

A lady choosing a guy can send the wrong signal which is never intended. Moreover they don't want to appear cheap. Employing a marketable strategy now is the needed solution.

First the Banters...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:

A lady choosing a guy can send the wrong signal which is never intended. Moreover they don't want to appear cheap. Employing a marketable strategy now is the needed solution.

First the Banters...
Wtf? Guy, it's a game ya no? Helllllo!! Wakey Wakey! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:

First the Banters...
*yawn* how does that affect my bet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Oahray: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I say we will have only one.

or less grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
Oahray: or less grin
I love the way you think
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:

First the Banters...
Why did you not log in as Crown Prince then?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2013
baba dey:

Gaddemit. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
You contradicts yourself!
Evaluate your craps and tell me the meaning of BOREDOM!

U see what I'm saying.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why did you not log in as Crown Prince then?
That one dey compulsory leave.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2013
cdamsel: big head where ve u been? kiss
LOL. Sweets, you missed me that much? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2013
HEY, LADIES. Don't let some guys discourage you. Pick your favourite man. I've known women to do better than what guys can do. My Sweet Modella thought me so. Where the ladies at?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: HEY, LADIES. Don't let some guys discourage you. Pick your favourite man. I've known women to do better than what guys can do. My Sweet Modella thought me so. Where the ladies at?

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Teespice(f): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Harddon, would you give me the pleasure of wooing you. *asking in the sexiest of voices. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2013
Wish i could woo all the guys im crushing on *sad*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wtf? Guy, it's a game ya no? Helllllo!! Wakey Wakey! undecided
Who did you choose? Give me reasons why the ladies Shy away.

Btw that was my personal opinion wonder how you faulted it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.