Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37110 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I agree!

Bia, how u na? U don swallow? lipsrsealed
gimme ur pin na,I no swallow oh,abeg where Dx dey?kinda miss d dude
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ suitor

I walk down the lawn with a swagger befitting a young emperor
There's a young lady staring at me greed-ily

I've got that kind of stare before
a lady that might know what she wants
but for a brief sec might lack the courage to make a distinctively winning move

A quuick look from her head to her toe
not bad... smells of some red wine thinz
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
Popowaa: The three of us doing the ...

Three.some things.... shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
Internet lolo is suppose to be coordinating her constituency...where is she?
Ask my yansh. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lmao
teeo:

Three.some things.... shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: @ suitor

Are you the one wooing her?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Just for fun right?
Where is Lucenzo? I'll pick him. smiley or do i have rivals already

Or errmmm...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Bantino(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yep! Can I wooze u? undecided

The floor is urs; proceed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
As usual
It's pathetic. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Lemme see how eze wan put him name there. ₪ö PM-ing eze,I heard u can do that. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: Are you the one wooing her?

No naw
its like a movie naw

The story is unfolding gradually. This is how it plays out in real life i guess
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Goodluck!
I will adopt killz crafty moves to attract the preys. I noticed he no longer come in defence of the females any longer and always quick to pass sinister comments on them nowadays
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: It's pathetic. . .
Remember the last time? 65 pages and only 5 picked.

This one will beat that record
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Bantino:

The floor is urs; proceed

Wouldnt it be better if u said my cheek is yours so she would wooze you with dazing slap....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
cdamsel: gimme ur pin na,I no swallow oh,abeg where Dx dey?kinda miss d dude
PM tinz... wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

Up ur game dearie
role play welu welu
u need to understand the way smooth guys think and act

i don't want to disappoint u or me... wooing isn't my thing besides u intimidate me wit ur wisdom tongue
esere826: @ suitor

ohmy... where were u last week? shocked

eze promoe save me d embarrassment pls.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
I will adopt killz crafty moves to attract the preys. I noticed he no longer come in defence of the females any longer and always quick to pass sinister comments on them nowadays
Be yourself. . . Try twice as hard, you can never be like who? You can never be like Killz.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by GalaxyNoteII: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
I pick jacksbauer(or sth like that)

Very sexy boy at that kiss and funny as hell. I appreciate his presence in politics section kiss kiss

Too bad I don't have the energy to woo embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
teeo: Cdamsel, wow its being ages....

miss u 2 kiss
LastApostle:
Does that mean if DX caput now no more wooing challenge? Embrace change and innovations baby....someone somewhere is better than DX
there is sometin about originality,all this plenty talk no dey come up wen it was Dx,besides it was an observation,neva said d show shouldn't go on
sexkillz: You should have organised this one yourself then. . . What you want done bes
sexkillz:
[color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]You should have organised this one yourself then. . . What you want done best, do it YOURSELF! wink
t
sexkillz: You should have organised this one yourself then. . . What you want done best, do it YOURSELF! wink
, do it YOURSELF! wink [/size][/font][/color]
SK no b power dem dey use craze?abeg oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ladies. . . Smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

i don't want to disappoint u or me... wooing isn't my thing besides u intimidate me wit ur wisdom tongue

u must learn wooing by force. Besides na so babes they wan intimidate guys with thier persona

ohmy... where were u last week? shocked

eze promoe save me d embarrassment pls.....

Eze shall not save you
you made ur bed, now u must lie on it
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
If I had to choose between watching amateur cricket and this, I would choose the cricket.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Bantino(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
teeo:

Wouldnt it be better if u said my cheek is yours so she would wooze you with dazing slap....

Did she do that to you? Ouch must have been so painful. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: Be yourself. . . Try twice as hard, you can never be like who? You can never be like Killz.
I know you are smarter than ten kids here put together and you wouldn't believe that's engineers my revolt against you.
I know you are a smart one but I have wisdom!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sincerely, ladies suppose blow heads pass men. Dem d hear lines almost everyday but men- na only tins we d see.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: Ladies. . . Smh

chill.... its too early to determine if its a bad market day.... btw, r u in d mkt? do u desire buyers?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: Ladies. . . Smh
They are all on your contact list, send them messages!

PM, BBM, Email whatever, just connect your customers!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by vivianc(f): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wey dem ladies na?

NL ladies can form eh, no be small thing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

chill.... its too early to determine if its a bad market day.... btw, r u in d mkt? do u desire buyers?
Baby,where do you want to hear the story, Dubai or the Barbados?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by fruityjojo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
bizzle*:
hmmm @ fruity jojo apparently u som eyecandy grin..wch city u in?
lookin gud 2. Happy Easter 2 u.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Wives biko

Choose me

Limited offer

Someone snatch me cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
PM tinz... wink
ok,I dey wait cos I don miss u well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / My Ex Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.