Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37116 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
*Comes into the room, looks left, looks right, looks up and looks down*

Me: Eze Promoe!!!
Eze: My oga at the top! You called me?
Me: Where are all the single ladies?
Eze: I can't really tell you now and then my other oga at the top will say another. But then, lemme check under the bed!!!

Babes, be bold and pick your men jare. Who una dey fear?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: You are foolish. grin
really? wow tnx grin

a little foolish is good... all dat smart can't be good for my health cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5: *Comes into the room, looks left, looks right, looks up and looks down*

Me: Eze Promoe!!!
Eze: My oga at the top! You called me?
Me: Where are all the single ladies?
Eze: I can't really tell you now and then my other oga at the top will say another. But then, lemme check under the bed!!!

Babes, be bold and pick your men jare. Who una dey fear?

Self advertising
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey:

Cheap slut....if u were to be a woman,na abortion tins after 6 shildrens for 7 different BANCE :>

Jeez!!!
*falls off the top of the Tower of Babel*!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44: Thread derailed by moderator and friends. How classic
lipsrsealed

popowaa is wooing u ya know! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

im not a chicken sad im a lion dat hunts the hunter... a cat dat eats d tiger...and if i were a chicken, hawks wuld be scared of me too cool

ewu g A m bia grin
Kick his butt baby!
Where is shollypoop?

I love you pass my momma!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

lipsrsealed

popowaa is wooing u ya know! grin
I must have missed the memo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry: Lalaosky.. I see you.. cheesy
Where have you been??

cheesy
i see you too nnekacherry, the cheerful lady cheesy

i've been around but kinda scarce cos of school stuffs.how are you doing my humble lady?.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
Kick his butt baby!
Where is shollypoop?

Spineless wuss!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
baba dey:

Cheap slut....if u were to be a woman,na abortion tins after 6 shildrens for 7 different BANCE :>

**Falls from maggi cube**
Lwkmd.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
Spineless wuss!!!!!!

Who be dis?

sexkillz, your lips resembles the butt of a baboon. Is that a coincidence?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Neduzze5(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

**Falls from maggi cube**
Lwkmd.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
I go like see you in real life!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mynd_44:
I must have missed the memo

she is, you ll see...
LastApostle:
Kick his butt baby!
Where is shollypoop?

kick his butt? its called friendly banter... how could u not know babes? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
This thread should be renamed "Fight club"
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

she is, you ll see...

Wake up and smell the cofee
gringringrin

Truth is that she will rather drive a stake through my heart
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
WOW! Thread taken over by DAN!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
gree-die:

she is, you ll see...

kick his butt? its called friendly banter... how could u not know babes? tongue
Teach me enemy banter

Is a 'critic' an enemy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
lalaosky:

cheesy
i see you too nnekacherry, the cheerful lady cheesy

i've been around but kinda scarce cos of school stuffs.how are you doing my humble lady?.

I'm doing great dear..
Just kinda missed your presence.. Lol
welcome back...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
Who be dis?

if u want to tell me dat story, u ve to be a gentleman... angry lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
LastApostle:
Who be dis?

The real joke is how someone as ugly as you are, can ask this question. . . With your vacuum nostrils. . .

It's a mystery. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by ITbomb(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
I see gree-die and sexkillz making this thread look more mature and organized .
Good show of shame
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nnekacherry:

I'm doing great dear..
Just kinder missed your presence.. Lol
welcome back...
just woo him and let this thread not die a horrible death
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: WOW! Thread taken over by DAN!
DAN?
Is he your anal ally?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by babadey(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Neduzze5:

Hahahahaha
I go like see you in real life!!

Ashawo... Then what happens when ur wife sees both of ya?...nnekacherry,his wife is real kpako Ȍo◦°˚ ,what will happen when a butty gal like u fights a kpako woman like his wife?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
Where are the ladies?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
lmfao
Mynd_44: If I had to choose between watching amateur cricket and this, I would choose the cricket.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
vivian chinaza: I wanna disvirgin , erm,,,,,. sorry... woo Afam4eva.
If I no gree for you, no vex rape me oo;d
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: The real joke is how someone as ugly as you are, can ask this question. . . With your vacuum nostrils. . .

It's a mystery. undecided

The nose is of Arab. My granny is an Egyptian coptic Christian.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
sexkillz: Where are the ladies?
Doing what they know how to do best. Hiding behind morality and "Proper conduct of a lady"
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
chei!

thank God for im mercies ooooo
deliverance is my portion in Jesus name
i shall move forward and not backward. Amen
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
ITbomb: I see gree-die and sexkillz making this thread look more mature and organized .
Good show of shame
Friendly banter
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
bizzle*:
lmfao
Easy with the laughing biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / My Ex Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.