Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Need Your Advise Desperately - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise Desperately (2222 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by manchibabe: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2008
@ Neo Walsh
replied u and still waiting to hear 4rm u
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kalmebad(f): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2008
@OMO IBO
"strange how u and your colleague would have identical posts, but anyway sha""

It happens! sometimes we dont comprehend well
That someone signed in on your PC, u came unknowingly post a reply,thinking you are still on, only to realise it was on his name,
What other option do i have? signed his name out, and singed back on my name to re-post
It's a simple ABC OMO IBO. i will owe no other explanation to that.

@earthrealm
"DONT BE CAUGHT"
And even if, the end of life for me?
It wil only be a simple ban
Before nairaland I was, even after nairalnad i will still be.
Will have no apology, but the truth a simple floop.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by tkb417(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2008
@Poster
dont worry jare, ur ex isnt meant for u thts why u cheated on him
Pele dear. dont mind omo Ibo and co.
Just pray to God to help you and confess ur sins and all shall be well with ya
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by ajisafejt: 10:13am On Apr 03, 2008
hi machibabe well all well said and done all i wld say is this  
           first and foremost, whether you like it or not if u try to shelf ur past off without doin any thing about it it wld compound ur problems coz it wld be come a haunting shadow trailing u. so what shld you do?
            you must pray telling God u hate ur past and u want it to be erased from ur memory also pray that all tendencies of its reoccurence be cancelled
              now one major tool to erase that past is seeking for forgiveness, go back to that fiance of yours and explan all what happened to him about the relationship and what prompted you for the breakup. two things wld either happen one,he wld forgive you and continue with the relationship or he wld forgive you and tell you to move on with bur life with this your concieiences is freed
                   DONT AND NEVER DOUBLE DATE NO MATTER HOW COMMITTED YOU ARE.
cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by uspry1(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2008
I have noticed lot of girls dumped good ones for other guy who already committed to their loved ones to mess around unsuspected girl's emotional in the name of LOVE. (for him, just LUST, LUST, LUST) angry

Most girls cannot tell the difference LOVE vs. LUST!!!

For you @machibabe, if you still want him, go ahead as your sexual relationship but this guy will never dump his girlfriend for you, he stays serious committed to his girlfriend until marriage. He simply uses you----THAT'S ALL!!!

I agreed with @aisha2, ayanjide and olanajim have said it all!!!
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by earthrealm(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2008
@kalmebad,

sry about making the wrong assumptions,

no hard feelings abi, all is fair in love n war

@poster, its good u hv repented 4rm ur deeds,
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kalmebad(f): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2008
@earthrealm

ONE LOVE grin grin
Thats fair enuf , thanks
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
manchibabe: @aisha1
thanks for your advice and not passing judgement at me

@ kola oloye
i will go and sin no more,

@ olanajim
i am definitely goin on holiday next week to cool my brainszzzzzzz

cheap slutt
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:
I am new here so please try not to hurl too much insults at me, i need some advise, i just broke up with my ex fiance because i cheated on him and couldnt bear to carry on with the wedding plans, although i didnt tell him that was the reason. we have both moved on now and i just met this guy who i really like but he has a girlfriend who isnt in the same location as us, i am kinda confused as to carry on with him because i am scared that he might eventually leave me if his relationship with his girlfriend becomes serious or if she relocates to join hi, please i need serious advice on what to do because i a think i have fallen for him already,
pls honest advise will be helpful on what to do next,
b!tch,what goes around comes around,a typical naija hoe,you dump someone who love you and now you are dragging another ladies man,your signature says a lot about you and you shall remain single for life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:
@ busta
its not a case of leave other people b.friend, i didnt go to him,he came to me and i was already falling when i knew he had a g.friend, what i need advise on is what to do next
ladies always fall for what doesn't belong to them,that's why they always fuccck and fall in love with married men.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2015
has an alias just opened his or her yansh?

same post, different screennames and DIFFERENT GENDER.
identify yourself right now
I noticed that too,so many fake people on Nairaland.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
, the poster did not ask for judgement, she asked for advice. Why or if she cheated on her boyfriend is not my business, its funny how we can all stay behind a keyborad and act all righteous.
@ Poster, as i said earlier, if you are going to start a new relationship, start on a clean slate, a guy ho has a girlfrined is a no- no, it is really not orth the heartache,at the end of the day u ill end up feeling used and your self esteem will take a nose dive.
b!tch,you are not different from the OP sef,shameless hoes.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2015
manchibabe:
@ Neo Walsh
replied u and still waiting to hear 4rm u
I hope Neo will pound your pussyyy mercilessly and dump you afterward,after reading this your shameless story,you think any sane man will take your serious?fishbrain
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by jabojafa(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2015
op what happened to d guy u cheated on ur fiance wit? Why arent u dating d guy now dt d way is now clear? On this guy dt hs a gf and he is afta u, u shd ask him to define d relationshp. If der is no future wit him den stay clear frm him because anoda guy is jst arud d corner probably waitin for u to giv him a chance

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? / Installing Love / Women Don't Respect Men Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.