Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Need Your Advise Desperately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise Desperately (2177 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise Desperately by manchibabe: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2008
I am new here so please try not to hurl too much insults at me, i need some advise, i just broke up with my ex fiance because i cheated on him and couldnt bear to carry on with the wedding plans, although i didnt tell him that was the reason. we have both moved on now and i just met this guy who i really like but he has a girlfriend who isnt in the same location as us, i am kinda confused as to carry on with him because i am scared that he might eventually leave me if his relationship with his girlfriend becomes serious or if she relocates to join hi, please i need serious advice on what to do because i a think i have fallen for him already,
pls honest advise will be helpful on what to do next,
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Busta(f): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
Advise = "What goes around must come around"

go figure because Karma no big time bitch!

first and foremost, learn to leave other pple's bf and be satisfied with what u have
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by desodgi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
Thank God someone on naira is using the number 3 instead of the 2, mhen gurl go back to your ex and advice him on the reason you broke up with him and then your your past shouldnt hunt you as long as he forgives you. Then, you'll be free to love any Tom, dick and harry!
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by bigfather(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2008
If the guy should cheat on you or call off the wedding plans without any reasons, you go ahead and shout BLUE MURDER ! I advise you to go and confess your sins to the poor guy.
Honestly i feel like kicking your A*S angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by hammers(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
No advice can be of help to u cos you are sooooooooo CONFUSED

MTHFKIN Cheat!!!

Ur next step.

Bleep him as usual
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by neowelsh(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]i have answers to ur question, if only, you can tell me your reasons for cheating on him.
waiting to hear from you.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by iice(f): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2008
*sighs*
You asked the questions but stopped at asking.
What if their relationship becomes serious?
What if she moves to his side?
You asked all these but it looks like you don't want to think about it.
Like Busta said. . .learn to leave other people's boyfriends.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by micklplus(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2008
Nice responses u gave her so far.
God bless una well.

Cheers
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by manchibabe: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2008
@ NEO WALSH
i it was a long distance relationship with loads of pressures around, but felt he deserved someone else and couldnt come out clean to tell him this
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by manchibabe: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2008
@ busta
its not a case of leave other people b.friend, i didnt go to him,he came to me and i was already falling when i knew he had a g.friend, what i need advise on is what to do next
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2008
hmmmm, plz tell me say no be c.um full your head.
u cheated on your ex then u told him porkies and ended the relationship. u claim to have moved on but on to someone that has a partner. this is best part of your post 'i am kind of confused as to carry on with him because i am scared that he might eventually leave me if his relationship with his girlfriend becomes serious or if she relocates to join'

i have come to the conclusion that u've got semen in your head as brains
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kolaoloye(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2008
 SEEK GOD for solution. No man can help you in this kind of a situation.
He(God) has a plan for you.Please seek HIM and[b] you will never be disappointed.[/b]
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by earthrealm(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2008
eiiyah,
mek una no too judge am harshly,
she is just human, though she errred by breaking the poor dudes heart by calling off such a long relationship, without even giving him a reason!!!

me thinks thats not her true reason,
methinks, she is fed up with the guy, if a relationship drags on 4 too long, it cud get boring, if the parties involved arent creative enough, n a long distsnnce one at that!!
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by ahwuyen(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2008
dont be confused about what to do. let your former fiance know the reason u broke the relationship. as per the new guy, dont go with him look for someone else except you to be victim of you action latter in future.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by bebe2007(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2008
Babes,

Na wa o! am not going to judge you cuz what you have done is not strange, shit happens. I would advise you not to go into this relationship, it most likely would not end well. Guys are funny. He has his babe but he wants to taste you as well. He would not necessarily leave his girlfriend for you, for all you may know you might not be the only one he is after at the moment. Honey, do yourself this favour and stay off him. You will get over whatever you feel for him.

On the contrary, it has worked for some girls, they end up getting the boy (he gives up his relationship and sticks with them), but what are the chances mate?  Please do not do it ok. Wait and keep searching for an unattached guy to come your way. Am sure he is around you already but you would not notice him now cuz your eyes are on this fly Mr of yours. Think o! use your head not your heart.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2008
bebe2007:

Babes,

Na wa o! am not going to judge you because what you have done is not strange, shit happens. I would advise you not to go into this relationship, it most likely would not end well. Guys are funny. He has his babe but he wants to taste you as well. He would not necessarily leave his girlfriend for you, for all you may know you might not be the only one he is after at the moment. Honey, do yourself this favour and stay off him. You will get over whatever you feel for him.

On the contrary, it has worked for some girls, they end up getting the boy (he gives up his relationship and sticks with them), but what are the chances mate? Please do not do it ok. Wait and keep searching for an unattached guy to come your way. Am sure he is around you already but you would not notice him now because your eyes are on this fly Mr of yours. Think o! use your head not your heart.[/b]

oh no. plz stop plz.
i take God name beg u. plz stop
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by olanajim(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2008
@poster,
you cheated on your fiance and then break the relationship even though he didn't know. Unbelievable! Now, you seem comfortable with a man that would be cheating on his babe. That is a crap. I don't want to believe the story. If it is real. Tell me what happened to the guy you had sex with that made you ditched your fiance? What was the response of your fiance when you call off the wedding? How long between the time you are seperated and the time you met this new guy?

I think you should go on vacation!
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2008
so all these women no wan talk. if to say na guy do wetin this girl do then this thread for don enter its 4th page by now.
this girl get problem. fuccin relationships up is what she does best.

i still don't understand how she's waiting and hoping for this new guy to leave his girl for her. u may get your wish but i hope u know what you are.

let me stress that i don't even care about u cheating on your ex and ending the relationship by telling lies but that i can't just can't get my head round this 'i am kind of confused as to carry on with him because i am scared that he might eventually leave me if his relationship with his girlfriend becomes serious or if she relocates to join'

for real u do have semen as brains i swear
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by jkpretty(f): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2008
I believe their's more to the story between u & ur 'ex. U left him & he never chased u back? . What kind of story did u give him? Is it that u are HIV positive or what?

Because i know that a normal guy at the brink of getting married to a woman of his dreams will fight to have her back, if not, at least have a good reason why they can't be.

Complete ur story with ur ex abeg.

Mind u as for the guy u are coming at. Guys will tell u they have a girlfriend so that if anything happens btw u and them, they'll know that's the course u chose. Meaning he's not going to leave his girl for u. Kapish!
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2008
My dear, never date a man who is comfortable cheating on his girlfriend, because he will be really comfortable cheating on you too. And it hurts real bad. At the end of the day its ur choice but thats my two cents, been there, done that and its really not worth the pain
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kolaoloye(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2008
@poster,
Don't forget what i asked you to do

kola oloye:

SEEK GOD for solution. No man can help you in this kind of a situation.
He(God) has a plan for you.Please seek HIM and[b] you will never be disappointed.[/b]

There is no perfect human being, the majority will crucify you here as if they are saints.
GO and SIN no more.Let God be your guide henceforth.No more relationships until you hear from GOD.
                     May the Lord answer you in the day of Trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by ayanjide(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2008
@ poster

U already have the fears staring right on your face
There is no doubt that the guy wont leave u
Remba he has already made it clear to you by telling u he has a gf
We girls sometimes fail to get it right in simple language
How best can he explain it to you?
If u want a fling, then you can hang on, but if what u really want is a committed relationship, i doubt if u will ever get it

Starting all over again is sometimes difficult
Cus a bird at hand worth than two in the bush
Trace ur way back,if its stil possible to do that
wish u luck
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kalmebad(f): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ poster

You already have the fears staring right on your face
Remba he has already made it clear to you by telling u he has a girlfriend
If u want a fling, then you can hang on, but if what u really want is a committed relationship, i doubt if u will ever get it

Trace your way back,if its stil possible to do that
wish u luck
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
has an alias just opened his or her yansh?
kalmebad:

@ poster

wish u luck

ayanjide:

@ poster

wish u luck

same post, different screennames and DIFFERENT GENDER.
identify yourself right now
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by kalmebad(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Omo Ibo

You are right to comment on that
A colleague of mine used my PC and without signing out after use
Hence leaving me posting under his name
so i hv to re-post again under my name again the moment i realised the floop
I hope with this i have cleared the air.
Thank you
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by bobbyxxx1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster. Am single, unattached and seriously searching. Hola at me via boobyjamesxxx12yahoo.com. Lets hook up.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2008
kalmebad:

@Omo Ibo

You are right to comment on that
A colleague of mine used my PC and without signing out after use
Hence leaving me posting under his name
so i hv to re-post again under my name again the moment i realised the floop
I hope with this i have cleared the air.
Thank you

strange how u and ur colleague would have identical posts? but anyway sha
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by earthrealm(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2008
OMO IBO:

strange how u and your colleague would have identical posts? but anyway sha

good observation, omo ibo!!!!,

even if the reason u gave above is true, cant still understand how u guys wud end up having exactly the same posts!!!!, i smell a fish here

u have infinged on nairalands laws, [size=24pt]DO NOT HAVE MULTIPLE IDS!!!!, [/size][size=34pt]N IF U MUST HV, DONT GET CAUGHT[/size]

SEUN MUST HEAR THIS
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by ariblaze(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2008
aisha2:

My dear, never date a man who is comfortable cheating on his girlfriend, because he will be really comfortable cheating on you too. And it hurts real bad. At the end of the day its your choice but thats my two cents, been there, done that and its really not worth the pain

its sooo funny how you flipped scripts
you convienently forgot she cheated ist

wasnt she comfortable cheating on her Fiancé
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2008
@Airblaze, the poster did not ask for judgement, she asked for advice. Why or if she cheated on her boyfriend is not my business, its funny how we can all stay behind a keyborad and act all righteous.
@ Poster, as i said earlier, if you are going to start a new relationship, start on a clean slate, a guy ho has a girlfrined is a no- no, it is really not orth the heartache,at the end of the day u ill end up feeling used and your self esteem will take a nose dive.
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by 4gotnheros(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2008
Some was caught with two ID's did you not read her reason? she said she never knew her friend never signed out, not until after she realise what she posted wasnt from/in her ID, she had to logout and repost in her ID angry
Re: I Need Your Advise Desperately by manchibabe: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2008
@aisha1
thanks for your advice and not passing judgement at me

@ kola oloye
i will go and sin no more,

@ olanajim
i am definitely goin on holiday next week to cool my brainszzzzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To Her / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Is The Metaphor ''love Is Blind'' Right In Today's World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.