Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings (4095 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826: @OP

Just let him down gently

das all grin

I have but he must be hurt cos he aint replied my message. But am good with that at least I know I aint leading him on if he had hope.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

There are somethings that will never change from the start to the end of the world
guys will always be guys with a few exception
and girls will always be girls with a few exception

What you call wicked, we call sport (undressing ladiess)
and what you call sport, we call wicked (chopping guys)

Lmaooo no be only sport *rolls eyes*. Better be careful some girls curse guys oooo. Dnt go and meet one that will curse ur future.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by butta(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ladyTC u sure know what you want in a Guy hmm I like the way you put it he is a Douche bag amen to that u know despite all the money he was trying to throw at you, still you resisted and refused him very and highly impressive u know some girls would not care about all the dislikes u mentioned about that dude or they just can't be bothered all they want is whatever the guy has to offer them lots of girls can't resist a guy like that u know that's y I said some girls are moved in which ever direction the goodies move. You seem and sound very decent I wish there were lots of you out there.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by esere826: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
LadyTC:

Lmaooo no be only sport *rolls eyes*. Better be careful some girls curse guys oooo. Dnt go and meet one that will curse ur future.

Some guys are actually cursing girls in the same vein
(i guessed u've experienced it in this forum)
and saying its male curses that prevents them from marrying on time

it hurts both ways dear
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
fluid26: If you are so repelled by his lifestyle and hygiene, why do you hang out with him at all? Isn't that a stain on your assumed reputation?

Surely, you would not want to be seen mingling with a lying douche bag with really bad halitosis?

I never said anything about my reputation, how did u conclude that from my write up. Some ppl can give person headache.I explained why I hangout with him. And I don't care about what people will say if I hangout with him.I only please GOD. Like I said am not interested in dating him being his gf e.t.c to protect myself from being hurt. I wont say he has halitosis per say I would say its lack of taking care of himself not brushing very well, just not caring.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
butta: @ladyTC u sure know what you want in a Guy hmm I like the way you put it he is a Douche bag amen to that u know despite all the money he was trying to throw at you, still you resisted and refused him very and highly impressive u know some girls would not care about all the dislikes u mentioned about that dude or they just can't be bothered all they want is whatever the guy has to offer them lots of girls can't resist a guy like that u know that's y I said some girls are moved in which ever direction the goodies move. You seem and sound very decent I wish there were lots of you out there.

Yeh I think that's how him and his friends get a lot of beautiful girls and just end up messing them up and about in the end.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by butta(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
@esere826 looool so that's how you have been chopping to oyinbo and black girls for uk I see you ooo esere
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

Some guys are actually cursing girls in the same vein
(i guessed u've experienced it in this forum)
and saying its male curses that prevents them from marrying on time

it hurts both ways dear

Lol its true sha
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by esere826: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2013
butta: @esere826 looool so that's how you have been chopping to oyinbo and black girls for uk I see you ooo esere

No oo
Dont let my pastor hear you o
I have been a good boy o
It great living in a world of fantasy sometimes
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

No oo
Dont let my pastor hear you o
I have been a good boy o
It great living in a world of fantasy sometimes

Lmaooo funny guys on this thread. Thanks 4 advice though.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by esere826: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
LadyTC:

Lmaooo funny guys on this thread. Thanks 4 advice though.

ur welcome sister LatdyTC
may you be blessed with all the glory of the risen christ this easter Sunday
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by butta(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
@esere826 okay mate my mouth is sealed grin
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
esere826:

ur welcome sister LatdyTC
may you be blessed with all the glory of the risen christ this easter Sunday

Happy easter sunday to you also and @ butta. And stayed blessed 2.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by butta(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ladyTC my dear u r good to go it is fun having you around
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
Coefficient: Stop seeing him if you are really not interested, you're leading him on with the attention. Find something else to kill your boredom.
1003 likeĀ§
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by nice4life: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
was this thread open by LadyTC? LadyTC are you still available thought you are married from your post smiley
Back to topic, Just be honest about the friendship, let him know.I think you guys can just be friends and hangout as friends if he is mature.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
LadyTC:

I never said anything about my reputation, how did u conclude that from my write up. Some ppl can give person headache.I explained why I hangout with him. And I don't care about what people will say if I hangout with him.I only please GOD. Like I said am not interested in dating him being his gf e.t.c to protect myself from being hurt. I wont say he has halitosis per say I would say its lack of taking care of himself not brushing very well, just not caring.

Suddenly, drawing inference from your statement is inapplicable and probably forbidden?

If you say someone has bad breath, does that not imply that you do NOT have bad breath? If you say someone is an unclean, shallow, irresponsible money-miss-road douche bag with a myriad of problems, does that not define a certain class? A hierarchy of reputation? Is there no link between the definer and the definee?

What reasons did you give again? You said you only mingle with him when you're bored or when you wanna socialize. After giving such debasing reasons, you still have the impudence to say that you ONLY please God? undecided

I don't want to appear as slaying the slain, but I feel you've got some pretty strong issues as well.

Have fun while it lasts.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
nice4life: was this thread open by LadyTC? LadyTC are you still available thought you are married from your post smiley
Back to topic, Just be honest about the friendship, let him know.I think you guys can just be friends and hangout as friends if he is mature.

Lolz available for what..?? The issue has been sorted out already.thanks though.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by LadyTC: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
fluid26:

Suddenly, drawing inference from your statement is inapplicable and probably forbidden?

If you say someone has bad breath, does that not imply that you do NOT have bad breath? If you say someone is an unclean, shallow, irresponsible money-miss-road douche bag with a myriad of problems, does that not define a certain class? A hierarchy of reputation? Is there no link between the definer and the definee?

What reasons did you give again? You said you only mingle with him when you're bored or when you wanna socialize. After giving such debasing reasons, you still have the impudence to say that you ONLY please God? undecided

I don't want to appear as slaying the slain, but I feel you've got some pretty strong issues as well.

Have fun while it lasts.

You have made an illogical inference. Clearly you have a complex because your inference is from your opinions and feelings. I would explain myself again but I really don't have the energy for uneccesary banter.
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by esere826: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
LadyTC:

You have made an illogical inference. Clearly you have a complex because your inference is from your opinions and feelings. I would explain myself again but I really don't have the energy for uneccesary banter.

ouch me lady
u've got some pretty sting
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
Nay, no banter. Far from it.

Please, do not repeat yourself. That'd be as unnecessary as it is unfair (to you). I don't expect a nobel prize for my comment, neither do I expect you (or any other person) to embrace it with open arms. To each his own. That cannot be overemphasized.

I am for peace, as I only tend to please God. smiley
Re: How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings by fubbyy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
LadyTC: This guy seems not to be getting the picture or is turning a blind eye to the fact that I don't like him in that way. I don't call him or send him messages.bt if he asks me to hangout out of boredom I will. He asked me out on a date I said its not a date and we can just hang. He said okay. I hope am not leading him on.
for you being bored even shows that you are not that cute nor worth being with in the 1st place,if you are ,many guys will find you interesting to be with that you can never be bored and that also show that you don't have a boyfriend, so what's keeping you single? Lack of opportunity I guess

And I think you don't want to tell the guy you are not interested because you are scared of remaining lonely

And some guys are just too dumb to know when a girl is not into them, I keep advising guys to be promiscuous, have many galz as possible, play games,be a jerk, lie a lot, and you see galz wanting you

That's how it works for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Have U Ever Cried For A Lady Or Girlfriend And Why? / My Fiancee Thinks It Is Odd For Her To Eat Humble Pie / Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.