Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089166 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2016
Tyrion Lannister: The next time I have an idea like that... punch me in the face!

Tyrion Lannister: Dragons do not do well in captivity.
Missandei: How do you know this?
Tyrion Lannister: That's what I do. I drink and I know things.

Davos Seaworth: I've never been much of a fighter. Apologies for what you're about to see.

High Sparrow: You would spill blood in this holy place?
Jaime Lannister: Oh, the gods won't mind. They've spilled more blood than the rest of us combined.

High Sparrow: Every one of us is poor and powerless. And yet together, we can overthrow an empire.

Three-Eyed Raven: It is beautiful beneath the sea, but if you stay too long, you'll drown.

Tyrion Lannister: [to Varys] If I lost my cock I would drink all the time.
[to Grey Worm]
Tyrion Lannister: Meaning no offense. He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes.
Lord Varys: I do not make dwarf jokes.
Tyrion Lannister: You think them.

Melisandre: Everything I believed, the great victory I saw in the flames, all of it was a lie. You were right all along. The lord never spoke to me.
Davos Seaworth: 4k him, then. 4k all of them. I'm not a devout man, obviously. Seven gods, drowned gods, tree gods, it's all the same. I'm not asking the lord of light for help. I'm asking the woman who showed me that miracles exist.
Melisandre: I never had this gift.
Davos Seaworth: Have you ever tried?

High Sparrow: No doubt many of us would fall. But who are we? We have no names, no family, everyone one of us is poor, powerless, and yet together we can overthrow an empire.

Brienne of Tarth: I saw her. With a man. I don't think he hurt her. She didn't want to leave him, he didn't want to leave her.
Sansa Stark: You don't know which way she went?
Brienne of Tarth: I spent three days looking for her. She disappeared.
Sansa Stark: How did she look?
Brienne of Tarth: She looked good. She wasn't exactly dressed like a lady.
Sansa Stark: No she wouldn't be. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2016
Endy10:

Oga! Haba! Sansa didn't really suffer at the hands of Ramsey? So you see rape as a normal thing? And don't tell me she is his wife, that makes it more terrible. And sansa never agreed to the union. She didnt even agree to the union with tyrion, who is a good guy, not to talk of Ramsey...Ramsey! This na play before ooo, but e don dey turn real. Sansa! Wey never turn 18? Raped by Ramsey! And she didn't suffer? Haaaa! You now fear God na!
Which woman in westeros chose her husband? Was it catelyn? Was it cersei? Who? The only woman who did led to the war that divided westeros against each other and led to the death of several men. Even Robb stark paid for it!

There was no rape in that scene as she did not show any sign of struggle, she willingly bent over for him. The only insult there was that he made Theon watch and Theon had already lost his cock. Which is much of a torture to Theon than Sansa.
The only thing Ramsay failed to do was to make Sansa feel secure by not making her a prisoner in her own home, and that was as a result of his circumstance with his father and his father with the iron throne.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
@adexsimply
At least we have come to the conclusion that almost everyone is a psychopath in westeros, just that some are to a higher degree than others.

However I disagree with you that Ramsay had no reason to kill his father. Remember Roose conceived Ramsay when his mother's actual husband hung from a tree and I think Roose later had Ramsay's mother killed too. So you see, the man had it coming? Plus he kept threatening him with his legitimacy as his first son and heir, which I think is quite stupid.

The Walder girl and her baby I believe I explained that in an earlier post.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 03, 2016
Hurray...Jon snow is back alive after all the suspense..!!! cheesy... I cnt wait to see what happens next in episode 3. After they had lost all hope in reviving snow . If only they had wait a little , they would have seen him alive that moment..am so happy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2016
I see nobody is talking about Bran and the three eyed raven. Those guys can go back to the past. Meaning Bran has the key to Jon's parentage. Tyrion's too.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
Ignatio:
I see nobody is talking about Bran and the three eyed raven. Those guys can go back to the past. Meaning Bran has the key to Jon's parentage. Tyrion's too.
He has to leave that frozen wasteland, before he can be of use to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
akanniade10:

Every dialogue was a hit back to back, haha cheesy

Now this is what am talking about #ep2

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
luxanne:

You can say that again cheesy This episode is DOPE!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

A man is still here? shocked

Surely a man must know where the winds are blowing grin

A man must have heard that j*n s***ne is lipsrsealed

A man must also know that a kra***n can't fry so lipsrsealed

A man must also be aware that the n****th is in a ******* crisis now @ the hands of. A lipsrsealed

Hah! Enough! A man couldn't even get a girl to say her ******** lipsrsealed

Okay okay okay I think a man has been teased enough grin

A man plans to give into the temptation tonight. The computer is alight like dragon fire. I know what lies within. I cant hold on.

Epp me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
absky5:
Next time I have an idea like that...... Punch me in the face.... Tyrion

Tyrion Lannister: I'm friends with your mother. I'm here to help. Don't eat the help. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
adexsimply:

psychopath who beheaded a man for disobeying an order has a reason for his action, Ramsay Snow had no reason for killing Walda and Roose

Spoilers for me.

Now I know Ramsay killed Roose.

IMO if he did then fat walda and the baby were next to secure his position as head of he Bolton clan particularly if the child were a boy. Too bad.

Freys gotta pay for the red wedding. I hope the cold queen is shown..

I gotta give it to Ramsay though. Hrs got big brazen balls.

Braniacx epp me.

A man cannot hold on anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
armadeo:

Spoilers for me.

IMO if he did then fat walda and the baby were next to secure his position as head of he Bolton clan particularly if the child were a boy. Too bad.

Braniacx epp me.

but what exactly do you want?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adamx23(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2016
who knows what happened to danaerys?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2016
armadeo:

A man plans to give into the temptation tonight. The computer is alight like dragon fire. I know what lies within. I cant hold on.

Epp me.

Hah! grin

A man has heard the whispers carried by the wind then

Well, a man can't be helped in this case

Even rhi'lor, the drowned god, the seven and the old gods couldn't together muster the will to refrain from clicking on the button "play" wink

So a man must be congraluted then! A man has outlasted the gods in a battle of wills
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2016
armadeo:

Spoilers for me.

Braniacx epp me.

Out of Camaraderie, I can not allow a man suffer so much

So Follow these instructions

1. Open your laptop

2. Switch it on and type in your password

3. Open your IDM download folder

4. Click on videos

5. Look for the file game of thrones season 6 episode 1

6. Click on it

7. Sit back and enjoy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2016
adamx23:
who knows what happened to danaerys?

Captured by a dothraki horde is what happened to her

Vaes dothraki and the dosh khaleen is what will happen to her if jorah mormont and her lover don't get her on time
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
akanniade10:

Nothing. It's just for fun.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

Hah! grin

A man has heard the whispers carried by the wind then

Well, a man can't be helped in this case

Even rhi'lor, the drowned god, the seven and the old gods couldn't together muster the will to refrain from clicking on the button "play" wink

So a man must be congraluted then! A man has outlasted the gods in a battle of wills

By all the gods old and new. I would stay till ep 5. I need to binge on it. NEED!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akanniade10(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
armadeo:

Nothing. It's just for fun.

i got to understand after reading thru previous posts. I see you two are having fun wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

1. Open your laptop

4. Click on videos

6. Click on it

7. Sit back and enjoy

A man has decided to take to his heels
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

1. Open your laptop

4. Click on videos

6. Click on it

7. Sit back and enjoy

A man has heard whispers from the stranger.

He whispers runs from this Thread.

A man heeds the advice.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2016
luxanne:

Yes, a very immersive episode. For me best episode ever. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
armadeo:

A man has heard whispers from the stranger.

He whispers runs from this Thread.

A man heeds the advice.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MEEEEEE
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Am sure that amidst all that whistling in the wind, a man didn't miss the divine very audible "play me" instruction from the stranger undecided

Coincidentally, a man should know that believers have been sharing a single common testimony about being visited by the stranger in their dreams, being visited by the stranger who took the form of an icon.

What icon? i hear a man asking

Simple

[size=30]PRESS PLAY[/size]
grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JonSnow(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
told y'all I aint dead wink

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Toniwirelex: 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
Ghost (Jon snow's direwolf) saw Life crawling into the lord commander even before he realised he was alive again..... Wonderful creature, atleast that is what they want us to believe.. #HBO

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
blackjack21:

I haven't watched any yet. I need a video with transliteration, anybody?

Go to www.subscene.com and download the subtitle there

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2016
Akanniade:

You still buttress the point. Both are incapable of empathy. They are equally evil in different 'flavours'.

No one is denying that roose isn evil, he is sensibly evil. Ramsay is chaotic evil.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2016
Vorpal:
What nonsense are you guys yapping about Ramsay?
He did what was necessary in a world like westeros were brutality is the wielding stick, no law!
And you all forget it was the same Walder Frey who murdered Robb, Catelyn and his pregnant wife!
Isn't it the same Roose who watched while this happen and betrayed the Stark's?
When Aegon used his dragon, balerion, to burn a whole castle and its inhabitants alive to the ground, he was called 'conqueror'. What he did was short of a psychopath?

So far Ramsay has done nothing to anyone that did not have it coming.

She didn't murder Robb and neither did the lil kid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:40pm On May 03, 2016
See how the second dragon adjusted his neck for Tyrion grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
Akanniade:

Yes, a very immersive episode. For me best episode ever. grin

I tell you, no episode in 6 will beat this cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 8:57pm On May 03, 2016
BraniacX:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Am sure that amidst all that whistling in the wind, a man didn't miss the divine very audible "play me" instruction from the stranger undecided

Coincidentally, a man should know that believers have been sharing a single common testimony about being visited by the stranger in their dreams, being visited by the stranger who took the form of an icon.

What icon? i hear a man asking

Simple

grin

You are evil grin

And he simply can't stay off the thread.

From I'll wait for all 10 episodes to 5, I wonder what it will be by tomorrow grin

Armadeo, give up already will you grin

The fun is here and now, hop in cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
gj22:

She didn't murder Robb and neither did the lil kid.

And you think if Roose was wearing ramsay's shoes, he will hesitate?

There is no difference between father and son IMO, nothing and no one stands in the way of what they want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.