Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1133208 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2017
oyetpel:

Blackish to his cousin; Edmure Tully.
Blackfish not blackish
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Who said:
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads live only one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Akanniade:
Who said:
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads live only one.

Can't be too sure but it sounds like something tyrion lannister would say

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Akanniade:
Who said:
BraniacX:

Can't be too sure but it sounds like something tyrion lannister would say

Exactly, that sound like Tyrion.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Akanniade:
Who said:

Meera's brother can't remember his name, the guy that took the journey with Brandon stark .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jpmoriarti(m): 9:03am On Jan 12, 2017
tobijoshua:

Exactly, that sound like Tyrion.
In response to when Jon Snow asked him why he reads so much before they headed for Castle Black. cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
In response to when Jon Snow asked him why he reads so much before they headed for Castle Black. cheesy grin

smiley cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:

That quote is by Jojen Reed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jpmoriarti(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gbola5:

Is that right?? Wasn't sure about the Jon Snow though because all I could recall Tyrion said was that the mind needs books like Swords need whetstone. But then I didn't remember any other episode where reading books was talked about.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Coyotejack:
Blackfish not blackish
Spell check.... lol

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Gbola5:

Correct
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Gbola5:

Mehn... if Grand Maester Gbola says it's Jojen Reed, then its settled.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
kay9:

Mehn... if Grand Maester Gbola5 says it's Jojen Reed, then its settled.
Is he a GOT addict ? smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Are you asking? The word "addict" has a negative flavor to it sha... But sometimes i wonder if the dude is secretly GRRM in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
kay9:

Are you asking? The word "addict" has a negative flavor to it sha... But sometimes i wonder if the dude is secretly GRRM in disguise.

"Fanatic" should have been the right/perfect word to use instead of "addict". Cc Gbola5

We all have that thing that gets us everytime. Like the way Supernatural TvSeries gets me, there are some episodes/scene that still plays in my head.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

"Fanatic" should have been the right/perfect word to use instead of "addict". Cc Gbola5

We all have that thing that gets us everytime. Like the way Supernatural TvSeries gets me, there are some episodes/scene that still plays in my head.

Supernatural has gone on way too long. Lost interest in season 11.

Gbola is the resident GOT ultimate fan
He read the books way before the series came out.

I watched season one before reading the books.
If ever there was masterpiece of this generation it's ASOIAF. Like the godfather back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
armadeo:

Supernatural has gone on way too long. Lost interest in season 11.

Gbola is the resident GOT ultimate fan
He read the books way before the series came out.

I watched season one before reading the books.
If ever there was masterpiece of this generation it's ASOIAF. Like the godfather back in the days.

Honestly, the reason why I still watch Supernatural is that I have come a long way to stop now, I have to finish what I started. Praying they should end it asap even though it's still interesting tongue

Do you have an idea of Dany the mother of Dragon's fate when she gets to King's landing by reading the book ? because I digg her a lot, I want her to sit on the Iron Throne.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Encyclopedia

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Honestly, the reason why I still watch Supernatural is that I have come a long way to stop now, I have to finish what I started. Praying they should end it asap even though it's still interesting tongue

Do you have an idea of Dany the mother of Dragon's fate when she gets to King's landing by reading the book ? because I digg her a lot, I want her to sit on the Iron Throne.

Funny enough the entire last season was new to both series watchers and book lovers.

GRRM hasn't completed writing it. The suspense is killing. What we know is that there's a deviation from the books and series.

For sure the only thing is that whoever sits the or on throne would be the same in both ( my guess).

I hope its the dwarf with Lord varys as his hand.

Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
armadeo:

Funny enough the entire last season was new to both series watchers and book lovers.

GRRM hasn't completed writing it. The suspense is killing. What we know is that there's a deviation from the books and series.

For sure the only thing is that whoever sits the or on throne would be the same in both ( my guess).

I hope its the dwarf with Lord varys as his hand.

Lol.

Seems he wants the suspense to be experienced both in the book and in the show.

The suspense is really killing over here, I'm tired of reading the spoilers feedbacks over the lnternet.

I'm sure they should have done most of the major scene with the Winter Snow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Akanniade:
Encyclopedia
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
tobijoshua:

Seems he wants the suspense to be experienced both in the book and in the show.

The suspense is really killing over here, I'm tired of reading the spoilers feedbacks over the lnternet.

I'm sure they should have done most of the major scene with the Winter Snow.

april aint far no more

it would be here suddenly and this time a man would wait for 10 weeks unlike 5 the last time

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
armadeo:

april aint far no more

it would be here suddenly and this time a man would wait for 10 weeks unlike 5 the last time

Lets just chill, let the count down begin bro. smiley smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
WINTER IS COMING. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
WINTER IS COMING. cheesy
#GOTS7

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

My bet is she ain't gonna sit on it!

Her blood will be used to temper the blade (lightbringer) that azor ahai will use in killing the night king cool what do you think about my prophetic insight Gbola5 ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
armadeo:

april aint far no more

HEAR!!!!! HEAR!!!!!!

no you're not tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

My bet is she ain't gonna sit on it!

Her blood will be used to temper the blade (lightbringer) that azor ahai will use in killing the night king cool what do you think about my prophetic insight Gbola5 ?

I pray it doesn't end like that, if she dies I'm quitting GOT cheesy

I look foreward to see her on every episode. I want her Dragons to roast Cersei Lannister then her Dragons will help Jon Snow kill the White Walkers in 1 swipe and everyone will be happy. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jpmoriarti(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

I look foreward to see her on every episode. I want her Dragons to roast Cersei Lannister then her Dragons will help Jon Snow kill the Nightwalker in 1 swipe and everyone will be happy. smiley
You and I know GOT doesn't work like this. In fact, the more you imagine you could predict what next next they'll do, the less you succeed. That's why everyone loves GOT grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
jpmoriarti:
You and I know GOT doesn't work like this. In fact, the more you imagine you could predict what next next they'll do, the less you succeed. That's why everyone loves GOT grin grin

Exactly, they love messing with our head cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

I look foreward to see her on every episode. I want her Dragons to roast Cersei Lannister then her Dragons will help Jon Snow kill the Nightwalker in 1 swipe and everyone will be happy. smiley

Na so cheesy

This is game of thrones wink

The whole cast can die sef and we will curse, swear, protest and boycott but we will still come back to watch the next episode and take the next heart wrenching dose of dissapointments, heart break e.t.c

And please

hold the door

hold d-door

hod-d-dorr

hoddorr

hodorr

hodor
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
BraniacX:

Na so cheesy

This is game of thrones wink

The whole cast can die sef and we will curse, swear, protest and boycott but we will still come back to watch the next episode and take the next heart wrenching dose of dissapointments, heart break e.t.c

And please

hold the door

hold d-door

hod-d-dorr

hoddorr

hodorr

hodor
wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, no matter how it turns out, we always come back to watch the next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.