Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091690 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think it was kind of a warning so to speak.

Maybe i am over reading this got

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sansa is the last Bolton.
Watch out for Sansa Bolton next season. cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
RamsayBolton:
Sansa is the last Bolton.
Watch out for Sansa Bolton next season. cool cool cool
nonsense.. my only anger is that he Ramsey Bolton didn't die a slow painful death..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Neroski(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
somehowpenis:
nonsense.. my only anger is that he Ramsey Bolton didn't die a slow painful death..
What If Sansa is pregnant in Season 7? I mean she did lose her virginity to Ramsey last last. Just wondering sha!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by somehowpenis(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Neroski:

What If Sansa is pregnant in Season 7? I mean she did lose her virginity to Ramsey last last. Just wondering sha!
you are very right tough...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
I think Sansa is pregnant, even Ramsey knew before he died. He said something along the lines of "I'm already part of you" or so
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
somehowpenis:
slow? Maybe not, painful?? Certainly... Eaten alive by hounds falls under a painful death.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Neroski(f): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2016
zinachidi:
slow? Maybe not, painful?? Certainly... Eaten alive by hounds falls under a painful death.
As in ehhh,watching one animal munch your skin like suya.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Wow!!!....what a leak.. .this one sounds too precise....if they miss anytin it'll just e a few extras.....unless she runners deliberately change sometinz.. ...i've acted it all with my mind.. ..i feel I'd already watched season seven sef.. .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by thenny312(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wen I met ramsay I knew jofferey was a learner.......He's dead and I still hate d character..... God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2016
My best scene!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by joshuamoses101(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
does Jon snow being a targaryn mean his related to dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
joshuamoses101:

undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
kay9:

undecided undecided

Lol.

As in lol.

Men lol........

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by csamii: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2016
joshuamoses101:

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Well i checked the spoilers and i find some part hard to believe. The sack of highgarden and Dorne for example, I still cant wrap my head around what the motive would be for them to attack both kingdoms. Besides aren't the lannisters in a bit of crises financially wouldn't it be a great strain on them to attack Dorne and highgarden except if granted that most of their forces have left to join Darnerys.
Another is torching of Sam's Father and brother since when did Dany become a tyrant? If that really happens then Dany ratings has taken a dip for me.
Nevetheless the plot promises action, thrills in short a classic GOT season.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
I visited reddit to check the Original post and my excitement increases.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 5:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Lemme also pitch my tent here cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Branzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
mods lalasticala angry grin please shut this thread till 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rad1cal: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
And his watch is ended at age 93. RIP Maester Aemon Targayen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4575568_petervaughanmorreu_jpegdb4e981430765889059e3a5d0edd2745

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rad1cal:
And his watch is ended at age 93. RIP Maester Aemon Targayen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4575568_petervaughanmorreu_jpegdb4e981430765889059e3a5d0edd2745

Wanted to post it until I saw ur comment....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Kill the boy, Jon. Kill the boy and let the man be born.

RIP Aemon smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RealJaneDoe: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
omg just heard grand maester aemon died
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
rip aemon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
It's almost as if Peter Vaughan was waiting to finish his role as Aemon Targaryen before passing om to the next life. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by landinfo: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
What is GOT

Undoubtedly & Unarguably, the only series where fans favourites die any second of the time & after the crocodile tears, u cum back to continue or complete where u let off.....anxiously waiting 1yr for the next season by using spoilers to make ur mind be @ ease & even @ that, no one is satisfied until the airing day/nite cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
landinfo:
What is GOT

Undoubtedly & Unarguably, the only series where fans favourites die any second of the time & after the crocodile tears, u cum back to continue or complete where u let off.....anxiously waiting 1yr for the next season by using spoilers to make ur mind be @ ease & even @ that, no one is satisfied until the airing day/nite cool cool cool cool cool
Lol still the best seasonal movie in the world has ever produced. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ishowboxapp: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
best showbox movies 2017 is a furthermore developed movies app to give the films, pictures of anime and the shows. I’m glad to tell you that, this is my tutorial on Showbox apk download and using this you’re going to have the app, Showbox for iPhone to watch movies and Tv shows on Showbox for iPad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2016
RIP to Peter Vaughan. His watch has ended.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pamcode(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
I just finished reading the book and i think i am going to read it again. I just hope the Author wont be dead before he competes the book sha.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
pamcode:
I just finished reading the book and i think i am going to read it again. I just hope the Author wont be dead before he competes the book sha.

On it for the fourth time now. This time I read about Jon snow more.

The book reveals a lot everytime. It's a classic masterpiece.

Read it again and you'll be shocked about things that you missed earlier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.