Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093717 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
BraniacX:
shocked really? shocked
linkz or adonbilivit! undecided but if true cheesy we are in for one wild Christmas party not too many cool imagine seeing the valar, the creator and melkor or morgauth in the song of creation shocked the awakening of the elves, the creation of the dwarves, the trees of light, the similarions, the great spider ungolith the devourer of light, sauron as a coporeal being, balrogs and flightless dragons, the great elf clans and their leaders geneology, feanor, fingolfin, finalfin, turgon e.t.c as in, when elves were elves cheesy
the clans of the northmen, the cursed Turin turambar, great elven cities like gondolin, nathgothorond the underground fortress and many more, the great siege, the great elf smiths and many more, grin

BraniacX oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by decasey(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Theflash98:
Jon snow or littlefinger
certainly not littlefinger, it will be Jon snow or someone else.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
BraniacX:
shocked really? shocked
linkz or adonbilivit! undecided but if true cheesy we are in for one wild Christmas party not too many cool imagine seeing the valar, the creator and melkor or morgauth in the song of creation shocked the awakening of the elves, the creation of the dwarves, the trees of light, the similarions, the great spider ungolith the devourer of light, sauron as a coporeal being, balrogs and flightless dragons, the great elf clans and their leaders geneology, feanor, fingolfin, finalfin, turgon e.t.c as in, when elves were elves cheesy
the clans of the northmen, the cursed Turin turambar, great elven cities like gondolin, nathgothorond the underground fortress and many more, the great siege, the great elf smiths and many more, grin
google silmarillion movie, you'll see it on YouTube..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2017
elrony:

BraniacX oooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
whateyedo? shocked undecided cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
BraniacX:
whateyedo? shocked undecided cheesy

Nothings grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
I started watching this show last month after the hype it has recieved since I heard about it.
It has lived up to the hype though, from the episodes I've watched.

But one episode I can never get over is the ninth episode of the third season. That episode broke my heart. Seeing Robb and Catelyn getting massacred like chickens. It's been about six hours since I watched that episode, yet I can't get it off my chest. Ned's death was painful, but this hurts even more.

Fück the writer!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101

The night is dark and full of terrors.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 8:42pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:
I started watching this show last month after the hype it has recieved since I heard about it.

But one episode I can never get over is the ninth episode of the third season. That episode broke my heart. Seeing Robb and Catelyn getting massacred like chickens. It's been about six hours since I watched that episode, yet I can't get it off my chest. Ned's death was painful, but this hurts even more.

Fück the writer!
Game of thrones is known for being unpredictable... be prepared for more death
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
Theflash98:

You should not have told him now sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by akinkudin: 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:

Fück the writer!

The red wedding... thought Ned's death should have prepared you for GOT.

write your own lol!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 01, 2017
akinkudin:

The red wedding... thought Ned's death should have prepared you for GOT.

write your own lol!

Hahahahaha.
Ned's death definitely should have. I've learnt my lesson.
Hearing Catelyn begging for her son's life was heartbreaking. Robb had already given up, I think that's why he kept saying 'Mother'. I almost shed a tear.
No more attachment to any character.

I'll write mine and it'll be a bestseller. No character will die. This Tvshow is clearly like no other.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflash98: 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

You should not have told him now sad
I didn't spoil the film...am sure he will surely be expecting more death...I didn't wana spoil it that's why I didn't mention the character that will die

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:
Gaara101

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Indeed it is. I'm always going to be in anticipation of the darkness so I don't get caught unaware.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 01, 2017
Theflash98:

I'm definitely prepared. I have no favourite character again. It's not worth the emotional investment.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 10:27pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:

I'm definitely prepared. I have no favourite character again. It's not worth the emotional investment.
Whao! so you're telling me you don't like Jon snow? *yinmu*....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 10:31pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:

Hahahahaha.
Hearing Catelyn begging for her son's life was heartbreaking. Robb had already given up, I think that's why he kept saying 'Mother'. I almost shed a tear.

I'll write mine and it'll be a bestseller. No character will die. This Tvshow is clearly like no other.
I only pity his unborn child, his mother and his soldiers and ofcourse the dire wolf tongue
A king that led his soldiers to death cus of some püssy
If he was half as honourable as his dad and kept to his promise to marry that very beautiful girl he'd probably have won the war against Westoros by now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2017
snezBaba:

I only pity his unborn child, his mother and his soldiers and ofcourse the dire wolf tongue
If he was half as honourable as his dad and kept to his promise to marry that very beautiful girl he'd probably have won the war against Westoros by now.

The war wasnt his to win to begin with. That's the power of the potency of prophesies.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

The war wasnt his to win to begin with. That's the power of the potency of prophesies.
It seems the prophecy is quite flexible and you never know, he could have been the prince that was promised.
To me sef, the gods ran out of prince and decided to stick with the boy that knows nothing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
snezBaba:

It seems the prophecy is quite flexible and you never know, he could have been the prince that was promised.
To me sef, the gods ran out of prince and decided to stick with the boy that knows nothing.

The boy whose family it was actually prophesied to?

Did you know, Caitlyn confessed at one time that she prayed to the gods if there were to give her more children she would treat Jon like her own very son. She failed to keep to her promise and her offsprings began to suffer worse fate than Jon.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snezBaba: 11:00pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Did you know, Caitlyn confessed at one time that she prayed to the gods if there were to give her more children she would treat Jon like her own very son. She failed to keep to her promise and her offsprings began to suffer worse fate than Jon.

I think i remember, season 1 right? After Brans fall.
Lets see how jon he fares in greater wars.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
Blame the gods!!!!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:

Hahahahaha.

that's a promise you will gallantly fail to keep and won't be ashamed to confess that you failed tongue

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2017
Gaara101:

I beg to disagree! the fact that you can get heart broken, rave mad with glee at a death is worth everything! even hate is an emotional investment and you'll realize you hate some characters already wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 01, 2017
elrony:
Blame the gods!!!!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blame them for not heeding to the warnings and upholding their promise to the gods.

They said a Targaryen will be a prince that was promised. You then proceed to wipe them out and failed at it till she had dragons and the gods for being wicked with humor allowed one to grow under your very nose and you think you can fight fate?

How the gods take do ojoro? Their eyes go soon clear.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Blame them for not heeding to the warnings and upholding their promise to the gods.

They said a Targaryen will be a prince that was promised. You then proceed to wipe them out and failed at it till she had dragons and the gods for being wicked with humor allowed one to grow under your very nose and you think you can fight fate?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make we dey see as things go be na!

In sandor's voice "fukc the gods" !!!grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 02, 2017
BraniacX:
I beg to disagree! the fact that you can get heart broken, rave mad with glee at a death is worth everything! even hate is an emotional investment and you'll realize you hate some characters already wink

On second thought, you are correct. I certainly can't argue with that. I do hate some characters but I definitely won't be having any favorite character for now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:24am On May 02, 2017
snezBaba:

Frankly, Robb's death didn't really make me sad. What made me sad was the fact that his mom died seeing her last hope and also her first child die like that. That helplessness and sadness in her eyes, that's what got me.

Robb's actions indirectly led to his death and the death of his soldiers. It kind of hard feeling sad for that one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 02, 2017
snezBaba:

Whao! so you're telling me you don't like Jon snow? *yinmu*....

Hahahahahahahaha.

I'm not really into his character. Nothing spectacular about him right now. Maybe in later seasons.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2017
Vorpal:

No one really knew about any prophecy. Most people wouldn't believe The prophecy was made by men though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.