Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,407 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1132770 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
jonsnow92:

I intentionally didn't mention her cos I wanted yo check if you were sync with me..Since the plot isn't about the Iron Throne again,Its the living vs the dead..Cersei looks unnecessary anymore

Sound analysis, little wonder out of the three characters in the trailer she was the only one to let out the cold breath after which the camera panned to a white walker.

I never hated her character tho, she had too much bitterness to make wiser moves something her father exemplifed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Sound analysis, little wonder out of the three characters in the trailer she was the only one to let out the cold breath after which the camera panned to a white walker.

I never hated her character tho, she had too much bitterness to make wiser moves something her father exemplifed.
You see??..I didn't even see it from the angle of the cold breath thingy...Before Cersei dies expect the greatest havoc Kings landing has ever seen..She kuku doesn't have anything to look up to again..Her kids are all dead
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
You see??..I didn't even see it from the angle of the cold breath thingy...Before Cersei dies expect the greatest havoc Kings landing has ever seen..She kuku doesn't have anything to look up to again..Her kids are all dead

Honestly, I felt pity for her character, wanting what she could never have. Well, the Targaryen's are back in town, and a prophecy is upon westeros.

I like the night king tho, dude looks super cool. cheesy

Makes me wonder if the choices we make in life are what determines the outcome? Or we actually destined to make such choices.

Given the prophecy cersei heard when she was a girl, she could have used that information to change her fate but she played right into it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Honestly, I felt pity for her character, wanting what she could never have. Well, the Targaryen's are back in town, and a prophecy is upon westeros.

I like the night king tho, dude looks super cool. cheesy

Makes me wonder if the choices we make in life are what determines the outcome? Or we actually destined to make such choices.

Given the prophecy cersei heard when she was a girl, she could have used that information to change her fate but she played right into it.
Exactly..The issue of divinity and destiny comes to play.. There's a Director Up there(Some call It Nature,Some God)..We are only the actors really..She couldn't change her fate,it was bound to happen,She knew this,that was why she tried to be so overprotective.It was a matter of when the kids would die not if...Her over protectiveness was just to make doom longer than expected..When Tommen died she showed no expression,She acted like she expected it already
Destiny though(Another Mysterious subject i hate talking about)

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
sad

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nickizoe(f): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vorpal:

Actually, I think the three will unite, thats when Cercei might want to send Snow and Khaleesi to the wall to fight the night king hoping they will die,
That's when John gets trapped beyond the wall and Dany Apparently rides in to save him with her dragons, then her Viserion dragon dies and become the night Kings Mount.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Nickizoe:

Actually, I think the three will unite, thats when Cercei might want to send Snow and Khaleesi to the wall to fight the night king hoping they will die,
That's when John gets trapped beyond the wall and Dany Apparently rides in to save him with her dragons, then her Viserion dragon dies and become the night Kings Mount.

According to the popular leak.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Cercei is just one outa he'll of a character in GOT.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nickizoe(f): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Yes..every one knows..and how about should it happen that way?.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2017
Nickizoe:

I think you must have watched that YouTube video claiming to have the original leaked script of the upcoming season undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nickizoe(f): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2017
BraniacX:

I think you must have watched that YouTube video claiming to have the original leaked script of the upcoming season undecided
nah..according to the reddit
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Guys, where can I download J R R Tolkien's lord of the rings (the novel)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can't wait any longer..... 7/17/17
Who else thinks Jon Snow will marry Khaleesi/Targeyan girl AND the dragons will kill that beautiful, sexy and wicked Cercei?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2017
GMan650:
Who else thinks Jon Snow will marry Khaleesi/Targeyan girl AND the dragons will kill that beautiful, sexy and wicked Cercei?

And then they'll live happily ever after.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gbola5:

And then they'll live happily ever after ?

grin grin

Your sarcasm is toxic. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
GMan650:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Gmajor:
Guys, where can I download J R R Tolkien's lord of the rings (the novel)
used to have the similarion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
BraniacX:
used to have the similarion
what's a similarion?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gmajor:

what's a similarion?
the similarion, children of hurin and beren & luthien are the foundations of your very uninteresting lord of the rings
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
BraniacX:
the similarion, children of hurin and beren & luthien are the foundations of your very uninteresting lord of the rings

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2017
BraniacX:

Chaiiiiiiiii! BraniacX haff starts cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
elrony:

Chaiiiiiiiii! BraniacX haff starts cheesy
cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=mrletsgo post=55612063][/quote] oooooooooh tongue you so loved lord of the rings didn't ya? grin grin grin sorry mate, as interesting as it was it was still childs play compared to the chronicles that those books i mentioned represent! lord of the rings only deals with the latter stages of the third age of middle earth, with much weaker characters involved! imagine lady galadriel being the most powerful elf and sauron being the ultimate evil? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
BraniacX:
oooooooooh tongue you so loved lord of the rings didn't ya? grin grin grin sorry mate, as interesting as it was it was still childs play compared to the chronicles that those books i mentioned represent! lord of the rings only deals with the latter stages of the third age of middle earth, with much weaker characters involved! imagine lady galadriel being the most powerful elf and sauron being the ultimate evil? grin cheesy grin cheesy
I have glanced through The Simillarion. I only made that post because you didn't need to put the bolded in that post. You had already made your point. Besides this is the GoT thread. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Habayomie(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2017
GMan650:

Jon Snow and The Khaleesi are relatives,hence they are rivals,both layin claim to the Iron Throne...google season7
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
GMan650:

y should cercei die? Na game of throne Ooo . Anybodies game .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrletsgo:
I have glanced through The Simillarion. I only made that post because you didn't need to put the bolded in that post. You had already made your point. Besides this is the GoT thread. Ciao.
glanced through? try reading it and compare! lord of the rings is very interesting, just not when compared to the others.... maybe I should change my moniker to Turin hurambar greatest swordsman in the middle earth of all ages though he was cursed undecided And he wielded a cursed sword too! plus he was the first dragon slayer! damn! I wouldn't wish his fate on my worst enemy! morgauth was sickly evil
well, this is the game of thrones so pardon my over enthusiasm, maybe we should create a different thread for it.......... right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
GMan650:

Won't that be incest as Jon snow is also a Targeryan

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
BraniacX:
oooooooooh tongue you so loved lord of the rings didn't ya? grin grin grin sorry mate, as interesting as it was it was still childs play compared to the chronicles that those books i mentioned represent! lord of the rings only deals with the latter stages of the third age of middle earth, with much weaker characters involved! imagine lady galadriel being the most powerful elf and sauron being the ultimate evil? grin cheesy grin cheesy
The Silmarillion has been adapted to a movie which will be out by Christmas 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. A year for each story.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
geezyk:
The Silmarillion has been adapted to a movie which will be out by Christmas 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. A year for each story.
shocked really? shocked
linkz or adonbilivit! undecided but if true cheesy we are in for one wild Christmas party not too many cool imagine seeing the valar, the creator and melkor or morgauth in the song of creation shocked the awakening of the elves, the creation of the dwarves, the trees of light, the similarions, the great spider ungolith the devourer of light, sauron as a coporeal being, balrogs and flightless dragons, the great elf clans and their leaders geneology, feanor, fingolfin, finalfin, turgon e.t.c as in, when elves were elves cheesy
the clans of the northmen, the cursed Turin turambar, great elven cities like gondolin, nathgothorond the underground fortress and many more, the great siege, the great elf smiths and many more, grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.