Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088202 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Electronzeez(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
If after the wait HBO acted nonsense for us .I will curse them .

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GURION: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
oyetpel:

The show never show Rheagar all, yet he's your favorite character, that means you are book reader.

And i think the book only told legends about Rheagar, not from his POV.

Do you know any bookshop where I can get the complete boxset? 

I already have the e-book in my e-library . . . but GOT is a novel that is worth keeping in my library.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
Elrony I see u, I think say na Indian telenovelas u dey like grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by elrony(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Elrony I see u, I think say na Indian telenovelas u dey like grin

Chimmooooo! !! grin grin grin I'd rather stare at a black TV screen than those Indian super stories!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2017
elrony:

Chimmooooo! !! grin grin grin I'd rather stare at a black TV screen than those Indian super stories!
grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 5:29am On Jun 25, 2017
GURION:

I already have the e-book in my e-library . . . but GOT is a novel that is worth keeping in my library.
No, but try checking the stands of people selling old novels by roadsides.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
GURION:

You can also order them online.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
elrony:

Indian series are TERRIBLE. They can't exceed more than two storylines per movie. Always going back and forth with the same issues. They have a long way to go.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Electronzeez:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 26, 2017
Electronzeez:
How e wan take happen. They didn't disappoint 4 6 seasons, they can't now.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by thesishelp: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
GURION:

pls can I get the eBook
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chrisseun(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I can't wait for the white walkers to unlease hell on the divided human race in GOT,

Winter is here!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
chrisseun:
I can't wait for the white walkers to unlease hell on the divided human race in GOT,

Winter is here!!!
If that happens, there will be no iron throne, then Khaleesi, Jon Snow and Cersei have to join forces to fight their common enemy... Walker!

can't wait bro!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chrisseun(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
skrt:
If that happens, there will be no iron throne, then Khaleesi, Jon Snow and Cersei have to join forces to fight their common enemy... Walker!

can't wait bro!

that's it, if they can't join forces they'll all perished. And I see a white walker sitting on the iron throne (my imagination tho).
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Guest01: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
chrisseun:

Winter is here!!!

The great war!!!....... We won't see much of it until season 8.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chrisseun(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Guest01:

The great war!!!....... We won't see much of it until season 8.
But I thought 7 would be the last
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
chrisseun:

But I thought 7 would be the last

I doubt it, they won't stop at 7. undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chrisseun(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Funjosh:

wow, 7 is The beginning of the end tho. whatever they mean by that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
chrisseun:

that's it, if they can't join forces they'll all perished. And I see a white walker sitting on the iron throne (my imagination tho).
Its possible, you know GRRM is full of surprises, the season 7 we are anticipating can go in another direction. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by AMYpurple(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
GURION:
Please who knows where I can buy the hard copies of the complete book collection?

I don't mean the e- book.
Got mine from shoprite...book 1-5.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Funjosh:

It ends with season 8 where I will eventually put a dagger through Nightking's Chest..He'll die a second death through My sword..Just watch and see
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seems like s07 will focus on the battle for the Iron Throne. s08 will be about the battle between the Westerosi and the Walkers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IAmPhiL(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
LeSulk:
Seems like s07 will focus on the battle for the Iron Throne. s08 will be about the battle between the Westerosi and the Walkers
no season 8 fam
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
IAmPhiL:
no season 8 fam
There's a season 8, dawg
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pofolo(m): 5:43am On Jun 29, 2017
july 16 2017 is so near.
AFN already re-showing s06.....

Afn spectrum not going to disappoint, dey did with prison break, empire..doing with preacher n co.......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IAmPhiL(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2017
mrletsgo:
There's a season 8, dawg
mind your words
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
IAmPhiL:
mind your words
YES SAH!!!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
GURION:

please where can I get the e-books? did you buy them or it was a free download...?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GURION: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
AMYpurple:

Got mine from shoprite...book 1-5.

I once checked their surulere and ikeja branches and it was not there. Pls which of their branches did u buy your's from?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
IAmPhiL:
no season 8 fam

I beg to differ

"Season 8 of Game of Thrones was announced by D.B. Weiss and David Benioff on March 12, 2017. Like the seventh season, Season 8 will be shorter than previous seasons, consisting of six episodes, due to the smaller amount of story content remaining, as well as the increased production values and time required to film episodes involving larger set pieces than in previous seasons. Filming will begin in September 2017.

The season is expected to premiere in late 2018/early 2019."

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_8
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
IAmPhiL:
mind your words
Dawg actually means "my close acquaintance, just like saying bro, he means no harm man.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
skrt:
Dawg actually means "my close acquaintance, just like saying bro, he means no harm man.
Thanks bro. #1Love

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.