Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092480 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

I need a lil clarification, is it possible for Dany to get pregnant again? Or is she barren?

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

There are lot of theories going on about this. Dany herself thinks she's barren and can't remember the last time she bled in the last ADWD chapter. GRRM will shed more light on this or leave it unresolved for fan speculations.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HyDef(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

I need a lil clarification, is it possible for Dany to get pregnant again? Or is she barren?

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

From everything we've heard, in both the books and TV series, it seems she's barren. And if we're going to go by the words of the Maegi's prophecy, then she probably will remain that way.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 2:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Gbola5:

That's all part of Westerosi Folklore. Joffrey is cruel because of his upbringing.

Tommen and Myrcella had a different upbringing from him?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Just saw the first episode... Nice

Patiently waiting for Jon Snow and Daenerys' fateful meeting.... I anticipate an epic sex session in the near future....

And Sansa, I surmise that babe will eventually betray Joh Snow..... She's already deep in the dark side.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Gbola5:

Hasn't there been a number of those already ? GRRM promised a bittersweet ending not a love story.
Hmm...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

Jon and Dany, one word-Ew.

grin grin grin I don't think GRRM will be cazy enough to do that too
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 22, 2017
donblazer10:
whr dd you gt the books?
download from the link, unzip the file, there you have it.

https://archive.org/details/ASongOfIceAndFire5bookspdf
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

Knock yourself out!! cool
smiley smiley smiley That's what I'm going to do.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Eberex:

Why do u think he was fighting little finger? He is the one who would tell jon his identity
DAMN.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 4:30am On Jul 22, 2017
PR3ACHER:
With the physical feature (black hair) right ?

Yaaga and the way he swings swords(magical) kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I think Bran will still get to Snow and he will notify Snow who he really is... Maybe when that guy in the Trailer was saying he should never trust a Targaeyan then it will chip in that he himself is a Targaeyan... Just thinking Out Loud!

Me think Bran's meeting with Snow is still a long way to come. As per the trailer, the person might be warning him of Dany and Jon doesn't believe in hearsays, he lets your actions speak for u......... Just thinking out loud as well
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2017
sharex15:

Some say it wasn't really kidnapping that she eloped with rhaegar cause they loved each other

Popular belief was that she was kidnapped
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2017
PR3ACHER:
I'm anticipating for his death sef, I don't know what he's looking for if it's Power or just to bed Sansa, he wants to start the same thing he did for Sansa Mother.

Dude seems to be evading death as no one knows his plan. He has sat on the Iron throne b4, so I believe his ambition is to become King of Westeros grin grin grin Funny tho
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Gbola5:

Would Jon still be a bastard in this ?

2 scenarios are possible:
- Robert might have married Lyanna and not Cersei in which he isn't a bastard.
- Robert might have sex(like he always does with other ladies) with Lyanna after his marriage with Cersei. He'd be a bastard in dz case.

With the look of things now sef, he's still a bastard cos Rhaegar was married to that Martell lady before abducting Lyanna.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Stormborn loading

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2017
GMan650:

Yaaga and the way he swings swords(magical) kiss
grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
GMan650:

Me think Bran's meeting with Snow is still a long way to come. As per the trailer, the person might be warning him of Dany and Jon doesn't believe in hearsays, he lets your actions speak for u......... Just thinking out loud as well
True, Bran just got to Castle Black and Snow is still in Winterfell.... He still got a long way to go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2017
GMan650:

Dude seems to be evading death as no one knows his plan. He has sat on the Iron throne b4, so I believe his ambition is to become King of Westeros grin grin grin Funny tho
For real ? Has he been King before because I can't remember this?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2017
All you children of summer and your fanciful predictions and deductions, I almost envy you your excitement... Jon Snow will do this, Dany will do that, Sansa is now this, Arya has become that.... Yonce even declared that Jon is destined to save the world. Destined.

*smh* smiley

Pay heed if you will: NOTHING is certain. The White Walkers may yet conquer the whole of Westeros. Any man (or woman), including Jon Snow, may die... or may live. Either way, it makes zero difference to the many-faced god.

This alone is known.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2017
PR3ACHER:
The last time I checked, Yonce said the TV Show is ahead of the Book.

There are still story arcs that haven't been adapted yet.

Everyone knows that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2017
Gbola5:

There are lot of theories going on about this. Dany herself thinks she's barren and can't remember the last time she bled in the last ADWD chapter. GRRM will shed more light on this or leave it unresolved for fan speculations.

I thought she bled in her last POV in ADWD
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
kay9:

All you children of summer and your fanciful predictions and deductions, I almost envy you your excitement... Jon Snow will do this, Dany will do that, Sansa is now this, Arya has become that.... Yonce even declared that Jon is destined to save the world. Destined.

*smh* smiley

Pay heed if you will: NOTHING is certain. The White Walkers may yet conquer the whole of Westeros. Any man (or woman), including Jon Snow, may die... or may live. Either way, it makes zero difference to the many-faced god.

This alone is known.

Tf does the many faced god has to do with Jon or anyone elses' destiny?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Yonce post=58701688]

Jon's destiny is much bigger than ruling the Crazy Seven Kingdoms.

Rhaegar risked his life and throne to conceive Jon. Jon might just be the Prince that was promised.
He's destined to save the world from eternal darkness (White Walkers) and not to rule from the Iron throne in the

Aight Sharp.. I rily op he's d one dt was promised..

Bt based on line of succession.. he has no business with d Iron Throne ..Yes?..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
PR3ACHER:
You're kinda right but most fans wanted Stannis to win that battle at first but he kept on falling hands.
I didn't like Tyrion Lannister for a while for making him lose that battle!
Lol.grin. u were beefing the world's most famous dwarf?..
Well Stannis' tale is the story of so many of us..

U sometimes seem so close to achieving sth.. n poof sth comes out of nowhr to fvck up ur plans.. grin

It's d way of tins sometimes..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

I thought she bled in her last POV in ADWD

Yeah, but she also gets stomach cramps, from eating bad berries. She wakes with blood on her thighs and realizes it's her monthly flow, and is quite thick, she recalls having her last flow some 2-3 months before. Probably she miscarried, from eating the bad berries, and she wasn't barren afterall, but only thought she was. She didn't try getting pregnant after Drogo. She only had one night stands with Daario Naharis after Drogo's death, and she wasn't trying to get pregnant. The words of the prophecy might actually be metaphorical; the Sun, the Sea, the Mountains, which have all come true. It's still up for debate.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

Tommen and Myrcella had a different upbringing from him?

Yes !! The number of Mad Targaryens is fewer than the number of Targaryens that existed. Paranoia, attention, arrogance, pride, desperation was usually the cause of their insane acts. Raise someone up thinking he is the "king of the jungle" and that all other animals should bow down to him; that he can do as he likes; that was the way Joff was brought up. Cersei never expected Tommen or Myrcella to ever wear a crown, so she didn't treat them the same. Robert also neglected Joff. One time Joff ripped open a pregnant cat to take out the kitten, and showed it to Robert, he beat Joff so bad he almost killed him. That should have been a sign to them, that this boy had psychopathic tendencies, but still he was neglected. Then a crown got placed on his head.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

Downfall- Everything cheesy

Bookish. Played the music of angels. Hair of Silver. Purple eyes. Private. A Skilled Fighter. Wise.

Rhaegar was also affected by the shadow of Summerhall, because he was " born in grief " and was considered melancholic at times. . . . .

He was loved by all and wasn't a huge fan of violence.

Best thing yet, the show hasn't ruined his image by casting a random actor with near features and not perfect features.

Was he all that? shocked or just maybe your imagination of that Disneyland inch perfect prince charming? tongue
Grow past Disney romance darling grin GRRM never creates flawless characters cheesy
My condolences on ruining that perfect image for you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
armadeo:

Still holding my breathe. It's easier now.

Bwahahaha grin exactly what you said the last time.................right before I had to jump in and save you from drowning cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Genea:
whether or not she is, she ain't dying anytime soon.. So go and rest
I will go and rest, after i enter my laptop and kill her myself! undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yonce:

No it's Jon Snow. cheesy

only howland reed and Brandon stark know this, "you know nothing" knows nothing about this cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
GMan650:

I love the sound of 'Baratheon', it suits Jon better than Targaeyan. Even Jon's charcter is more of a Baratheon kissthan Targaeyan
And what really do you know about targaeryens? You think king aerys and viserys typify them? What about aemon dragonknight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.