Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089127 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
He threw 2 shades at Jamie in just 10secs.... That guy level of savagery is epic grin

Lol..

"I have got ships and two good hands"

when Cersei told him he betrayed his brother and cant be trusted, he replied "it feels good, you can do the same"

Jamie Catch Fear.. i saw it in his eyes. grin grin

I think that will get married to Cersei.. lets wait and see the priceless gift he is bringing shaa..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Chuvin22:

Lol..

when Cersei told him he betrayed his brother and cant be trusted, he replied "it feels good, you can do the same"

I think that will get married to Cersei.. lets wait and see the priceless gift he is bringing shaa..
I've watched this scene like 15 times over..That was by far the best acting and dialogue in episode 1

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Chuvin22:

Lol..

I'm just hoping the Priceless Gift is not the Dragonbinder people who read the GOT book are talking about.... I can't deal Cersie having a weapon that can control Dragons, because that will be too Tragic!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seunpaul01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's 17-07-17 already. What's happening, the wait should have ended by now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
jonsnow92:
I've watched this scene like 15 times over..That was by far the best acting and dialogue in episode 1

15 times?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Spotted end sheeran and his sonorous voice... kiss

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by adegwurulez(m): 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Alright, have downloaded the book, I'll start reading soon
Couldn't find a download link for "A dance with dragons. '' care to help?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mrblaze06: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
Alright, have downloaded the book, I'll start reading soon
Please can you paste the download link or the site?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Spotted end sheeran and his sonorous voice... kiss
lol see you

When everybody Don digest episode 1....u just dey chop grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

I checked the map, Harrenhal looks much closer to King's Landing as the crow flies.
But men aren't crows, are they? tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
JhyMedex:

U got a a link to d trailer...
Share wit a bruh pls..
c'mon man, you should know i was only pulling a nameless bruvs legs grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nicolars:
lol see you

When everybody Don digest episode 1....u just dey chop grin
lolzz.. Waiting for 2
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

But when Meera told Bran the story, she said crannogmen didn't have the skills the Knight of the laughing tree possessed.

My theory is Howland learned how to wield a sword and ride a horse properly after this incident. It's doesn't speak well of a high born if mere squires bullied you and a 15 year old girl came to your rescue.
Remind me again with specifics, what skills meera told bran crannogmen lacked? Just want to be sure you're not reading details into conversations that profer none! Then again, its a theory and you're entitled to that much

Again why allow squires bully him? He was of high birth (his family ruled the Neck then, still do)
How did Howland go from being tossed in the mud by squires to unseating three trained Knights?!
Where did the skills suddenly come from?
So according to yonce, the only response to bullying is violence right? I wonder what Jesus Christ and ghandi would say about that? Never mind, he could fight, that much we know, until you can prove you trained him yourself, when he was trained becomes irrelevant. Jojen reed couldn't fight for obvious reasons, meera reed could, i wonder who taught her?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yonce:

I'm just trying to fill in the possible gaps in the story.
GRRM doesn't give us Rhaegar lovers a lot to work with. undecided
What was it that smote you about him? The silver hair? Or is it his purple eyes? Or his sonorous voice?
What was your downfall? grin I know what i like in Danny cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

He's a dent to the name 'Baratheon'
stannis was a true baratheon through and through! He was the hapless victim of a charlatan selling a false religion for a high price! This can happen to the best of men. The real stain to the name baratheon was the unmanly renly, he was no stag! And there was no fury in him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Coyotejack:

All baratheon brothers are dent to the name baratheon
No, just renly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
lolzz.. Waiting for 2
OK... But don't tell me you will watch yours next week friday
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Euron's Gift For Cersei On "Game Of Thrones" Could Be A Huge Plot Twist
Let us look at the options available:

1. Tyrion Lannister

Cersei's desire for Tyrion's death is well-established. She's always hated him, and she also believes he's responsible for Joffrey's death and knows he killed Tywin. Tyrion has been a gift to a queen before (Dany, in Season 5), and his death would certainly be priceless to Cersei. But the chances of Euron getting near him within the next two episodes, when Tyrion is literally Dany's right-hand man, are pretty low.

2. Ellaria Sand and/or the Sand Snakes

Ellaria murdered Cersei's daughter Myrcella with the help of the Sand Snakes. Before this, they sent Cersei a "gift" of their own – Myrcella's necklace in the jaws of a viper, a clear threat on the girl's life. The Sand Snakes may have allied with Dany right now, but they're not in the inner circle, so Euron probably has a better chance of capturing one or all of them than he does of getting near Tyrion. It would also make the line about Cersei returning a gift in Episode 3 fitting – perhaps it's not Euron's gift she returns, but the Sand Snakes'. Cersei is all about vengeance these days, after all.

3. Olenna Tyrell

Cersei and Olenna hated each other even before Cersei blew up Olenna's family. With the Queen of Thorns now allied with Daenerys, her death would be something of value to Cersei and enable her to take over the Tyrell lands, and therefore the bulk of the food supply and riches left in the Seven Kingdoms. On the other hand, Olenna feels like kind of a random target from Euron's perspective

4. Gendry

Even though he's a bastard, Gendry's status as the last surviving Baratheon certainly makes him a contender for the throne and therefore a threat to Cersei. With actor Joe Dempsie attending the Season 7 premiere, it seems likely Gendry will be back on the show this season, and it would be just like Game of Thrones to bring him back only to have him killed off again. But there's a pretty low chance Euron would know about Gendry – or that Cersei would really care, at this point. He certainly wouldn't be "priceless" to her.

5. Arya and/or Sansa Stark

Cersei has been after the Stark girls for a long time – Arya since she disappeared after Ned's beheading, and Sansa after she escaped King's Landing when Joffrey died. Cersei would especially value Sansa's death, considering she thinks she played a part in Joffrey's murder. But while Sansa warned Jon about how dangerous Cersei is in the premiere, it's unlikely Euron would ever get near her in Winterfell. Meanwhile, Arya is apparently on her way to King's Landing to kill Cersei, so her path could collide with his in some way. But no one thinks Arya is actually alive (except for those allies who know she is), so this doesn't seem super likely. And it wouldn't be a super satisfying way for either of the Stark girls to die at this point. But this is Game of Thrones, so it's not impossible.

6. A military victory

OK so we know from the Season 7 trailer there's going to be a huge sea battle, likely Euron Greyjoy vs Yara and Theon Greyjoy. Smashing Dany's fleet would certainly be a gift for Cersei, but if Euron does this before securing her hand in marriage, it doesn't give her a real incentive to accept his proposal. Also there's no way this really works with the whole "Cersei returns a gift" line.

7. Dragonbinder and/or a dragon

In the books, Euron has a horn in his possession called Dragonbinder, which he claims can be used to "bind dragons to [his] will". There's been no mention of this in the show yet, but it would certainly be a priceless gift for Cersei in her fight against Daenerys. Euron may even use the horn to capture one of Dany's dragons himself. The problem is there's been no build-up to it on the show so far. It would be a twist, that's for sure!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uptimum123(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Episode 2 trailer is out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
uptimum123:
Episode 2 trailer is out
yeah I just watched it... About 20secs right...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uptimum123(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nicolars:
yeah I just watched it... About 20secs right...

Yep
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isomerizm:
We all know he would have said that to the Jaime of seasons 1 and 2, at a price.
grin.. lol.. true dt..
all he had to do was stay away frm getting cut.. sad!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:
c'mon man, you should know i was only pulling a nameless bruvs legs grin
Nw dts wicked!!! grin..
ginormously Heartless...
U want to tempt a nameless man in2 brkin a sacred Vow!!!....grin..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Do we even have admins in this thread?

I see book theorists everywhere spoiling the fun in the show for others.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:
stannis was a true baratheon through and through! He was the hapless victim of a charlatan selling a false religion for a high price! This can happen to the best of men. The real stain to the name baratheon was the unmanly renly, he was no stag! And there was no fury in him
True dt... He was jst a dimwit weakling.. he was nowhr near d line if succession.. yet he had to bring his Stvpid self in2 d game if thrones..

Come to think of it.. since Geoffrey n Tommen were Neva rily King Robert's Kids..
The Rightful king of Westeros was Stannis !!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
PR3ACHER:
What will make Jamie kill Cersie is jealousy I guess, the Episode one (Dragonstone) shows how he despise every of her sister move with the Savage comment by Greyjoy.

Jealousy? I doubt.

Jaimie is reasonable and seriously disapproves of cersei's methods.

But jealousy isn't his way.

If he will kill her, he will kill her for a more reasonable reason such as she spiralling out of control.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
WTF who did I just see kiss Yara?? OK oooo. George continue.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
GMan650:

Robert doesn't give a damn. He's all about the fun, I don't think he cared about the throne in the first place, it was Rhaegar's kidnapping and crowning of Lyanna as QOLAB that infuriated Robert to rebel.

How I wish Jon Snow was his son with Lyanna instead of Rhaegar

Lyanna's kidnapping was not the true start of the war. Jon Arryn was the first to raise his banners against Aerys after the latter asked for Jon Arryn to send him the heads of Robert and Ned. Robert and Ned followed suit by calling their banners when a bounty was placed on their heads. The murder and branding of members and heirs of various houses started the war.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Have you seen the new trailers? shocked shocked
Oh my word! shocked
Oh my goodness! shocked

I can't fit shout a beg shocked
Shift lemme faint!
Trust me, no one thinks less of you on your impending failure to keep your promise, its like holding your breath for a long time, you can't be faulted for gasping for air now can you? grin

Still holding my breathe. It's easier now.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

What was it that smote you about him? The silver hair? Or is it his purple eyes? Or his sonorous voice?
What was your downfall? grin I know what i like in Danny cheesy

Downfall- Everything cheesy

Bookish. Played the music of angels. Hair of Silver. Purple eyes. Private. A Skilled Fighter. Wise.

Rhaegar was also affected by the shadow of Summerhall, because he was " born in grief " and was considered melancholic at times. . . . .

He was loved by all and wasn't a huge fan of violence.

Best thing yet, the show hasn't ruined his image by casting a random actor with near features and not perfect features.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
BraniacX:

Is she your aunty? undecided I will jest beet you nau! Cersei ko, sexy ni
whether or not she is, she ain't dying anytime soon.. So go and rest
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrletsgo:
WTF who did I just see kiss Yara?? OK oooo. George continue.
Bruh dt part weak me!!!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.