Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094232 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
GMan650:
To anyone claiming Bran is NK: Though yur theory sounds interesting but it still doesn't make sense. Listed below is why I think the theory is flawed.

-

I never actually bought into the 'Bran=NK' theory, but my reasons are mostly sentimental.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
snowstormm:
All those fighting 4 d throne are having pleasure..they should give night King some babe too Na..shey don't Wight no get babe among dem ni?
Person wey no gree talk?
I wonder how Kraster communicated with him though, to sacrifice his male children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
gj22:

I am pretty sure she meant Men not bran
Please Season and Episode. I want to rewatch, I think their is something I missed
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

To be honest, it is a dicy one because although this is mere speculation, the points being raised cannot be overlooked.

Now, I had to go back and watch some clips when bran was with the children of the forest. After watching I had a feeling that bran might be the night king after all.

If you watch the conversation between bran and one of the children of the forest called leaf, bran said after his vision that it was her, that she created the night king. Leaf replied that the had to do it because they were at war and they had to protect themselves. Now, Bran asked, "from who"? and she replies "from you.. .."

Why did she say this? Why did she say they did it to protect themselves from bran several years ago when bran is just a child now? No one knows yet.

However, this particular scene holds a lot of controversies as to why she accused bran of attacking the children of the forest which pushed them to create the night king.

For now, it looks like a 50-50 chance here that bran might be the night king. I just hope that GOT will be able to give a logical explanation at the end.

The loops and twists in this are just too convoluted. Think it through...

The COTF create the NK (who is actually Bran) because they are losing a battle against the First Men (who are also led by Bran). This effectively makes the theory collapse on itself cos if Brandon the Builder fought against the NK, then one of them is not Bran.

But here's the biggest loophole in the theory: Bran can only see the past, he may even be able to make his presence felt in the past (as Ned heard his voice at the Tower of Joy), but he cannot physically - bodily - be present in the past. And if he can't, then how does he get captured and turned by the COTF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
gj22:

Okay then.

Mister informed.

Care to explain how many centuries it takes to write a book?

The show writers are doing in months what is taking GRRM years to do. But no, they don't deserve credit.
Have you ever written a book?

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Akanniade:

Person wey no gree talk?
I wonder how Kraster communicated with him though, to sacrifice his male children.
that night King is weird
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
See the way all the actors are just growing in the show. They were all so young and little in season 1. Bran was just a little boy in season 1. Now he's almost a young man
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordabas: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok guys I don't think the son between Jon and Daenaerys will be Azor Ahai.

Azor Ahai was Rhaegar, Lyanna was Nissa Nissa. They fulfilled the prophecy by her dying and out came out Jon, who is Lightbringer. As forshadowed by the oath he took in the Nights Watch, he is "the sword in the darkness,....the light that brings the dawn..."
Recall It took Azor Ahai 3 trys to forge light bringer, the last killing Nissa Nissa. Rhaegar had 3 children the last killing Lyanna. So it fits so perfectly.

And Georgy did say the main hero of his story died long before it began.
He said he always wanted to write a story where the main hero had already died and the reader was witnessing the aftermath. I don't think he ever explicitly stated A Song of Ice and Fire was that story but it definitely appears that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Romanciella:
I swear I go swear for o2 series, I still haven't watched this new episodes

spoilers yaf finish me

Where u been dey before?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by toluxe0075: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
The season finale titled " the dragon and the wolf" is going to last for 79 minutes(about 1hour32 minutes) .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1... Is there a new camp

#team incest...

I Don join oooo.... Una go remove me for setting embarassed

Well I'm here grin

Yonce,don't even think about fast forwarding that scene.. You must watch it oooooo or else.....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lordabas:

Azor Ahai was Rhaegar, Lyanna was Nissa Nissa. They fulfilled the prophecy by her dying and out came out Jon, who is Lightbringer. As forshadowed by the oath he took in the Nights Watch, he is "the sword in the darkness,....the light that brings the dawn..."
Recall It took Azor Ahai 3 trys to forge light bringer, the last killing Nissa Nissa. Rhaegar had 3 children the last killing Lyanna. So it fits so perfectly.
This. Read it long ago and it fits perfectly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nicolars:
IamLEGEND... Is there a new camp
#team incest...
Well I'm here grin
Yonce_don't even think about fast forwarding that scene.. You must watch it oooooo or else.....
Baba, New camp don form na.....
Yonce_and her cronies wan form straight and narrow for us... For where?
We wan see oga Jon tear that dragon_ass up..... We like the aunty/nephew stuff like that.
#TeamIncestMahNiggah
#Gangsta
Welcome aboard.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
BraniacX:
Jon's gotta smash Danny and yonce has to witness it! cool
guys b waitin 4 dis fvck since like 4eva.. seems Jon has forgotten whr to put it..grin...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yonce:

Team Night King
Noooooooo!!!!!! Yonce beht y?..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
JhyMedex:

guys b waitin 4 dis fvck since like 4eva.. seems Jon has forgotten whr to put it..grin...
no...baba is recharging it for daenerys....he must not disappoint o..#TEAMINCEST
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
BraniacX snowstormm TheKingIsHere
Remember If she does skip that monumental event..... We'll quote her with the frame-by-frame screenshots of everything if necessary.
No one hates on Jonerys and goes free...
amen! cool let's see her fast toward the mentions grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by aieromon(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2017
toluxe0075:
The season finale titled " the dragon and the wolf" is going to last for 79 minutes(about 1hour32 minutes) .

How is 79 minutes the same thing as 1hr 32 minutes?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Nicolars:
IamLEGEND1... Is there a new camp

#team incest...

Well I'm here grin

Yonce,don't even think about fast forwarding that scene.. You must watch it oooooo or else.....

new camp again?? grin grin
i no dey for this one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oluwakemitosin: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2017
I haven't watched the lastest episode of game of thrones due to the fact that, I wasn't able to download same online from my phone....old.i really need a new site where I can download same
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Dalek:
new camp again?? grin grin i no dey for this one
Beht why? As for me and and my family........ Our body is ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2017
BraniacX:
amen! cool let's see her fast forward the mentions grin
make we supplicate to the red god on Yonce s behalf..... Coz she go need the strength for what we're about to do to her in his name....
grin

Lord of light, come to her in her darkness. We offer you this maiden, purify her and bring her into your light...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Beht why?
As for me and and my family........ Our body is ready

grin grin you sef know say i never gree for that knacking, but i dey wait see how many rounds Jon wan go
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Dalek:

grin grin you sef know say i never gree for that knacking, but i dey wait see how many rounds Jon wan go
Jon know say him dey represent the whole of westeros, Both the men and lesbians_dem, for this trial by knacking.....
Boss gatz make dany vibrate like say dem dey exorcise demon from her body or dem daario and drogo don win be that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Jon know say him dey represent the whole of westeros, Both the men and lesbians_dem, for this trial by knacking.....
Boss gatz make dany vibrate like say dem dey exorcise demon from her body or dem daario and drogo don win be that.

even the night king will cease hostility for this ones in a invasion event.. the stark motto will be changed to "Snow is coming" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by godchildjayboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Chysler:
At some point we will arrive at the end of Game of thrones, and probably many deaths will take place. That's when Brandon Stark, son of Eddard Stark, decides he'll travel back in time and try to stop the Night king, his army, and the events from taking place. I will write about his journey back in time after explaining how it's possible he can do this.

When the three-eyed raven says "You will never walk again, but you will fly" he means through time, and not only warging a dragon like many fans believe. There was a reason Jojen Reed (who also had the greensight and knew even more things about it than Bran) did not become the three-eyed raven himself. The reason is that Bran is even more powerful than both Jojen and the three-eyed raven (Brynden Rivers) in the way that he has both greensight and the ability to warg. With this combination Bran is even able to affect the past by warging into Wyllis, and eventually making him become Hodor, which proves "the ink is dry". He also gains his fathers attention outside the tower of joy, and even gets touched by the Night king in one of his greensights. Bran believes he is eventually (with more knowledge) going to be able to rewrite history and that's why he decides to go back and stop the Night king several times, but fails every time, ending up fulfilling the timeline-circle and taking the identity of the Night king himself.

The first time, he tries to prepare the Mad king for the white walkers and makes him (through the same whisper-method used to get Neds attention) prepare wildfire under King's landing, where the white walkers attacked (this attack is in the future for us viewers). But Bran fails, as the Mad king goes crazy from the whispers and instead tries to burn the city.

The second time, Bran goes even further back in time (as he continiously learn his abilites he is able do go longer and longer back in time) to try discover how the others were defeated the first time. He fail again and instead succeeds to become Bran the Builder, building the Wall and securing his birth by building Winterfell and creating the words "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell".

The last time, Bran goes back all the way to where the Night king was created, to warg into the human that later is going to become the Night king (or maybe even try to kill the children of the forest). He wargs into him to instead stop the "dragonglass into the heart"-event from happening (or maybe in his attempt to kill the children, he gets chosen as the vessle for the NK). Only he doesn't think of that the children of the forest won't recognize him from the future, and that they at that point are in war with the first men (he is gagged because of all the wierd future-talk). When he realized he failed again, he tries to go back in the current timeline, but can't because he's too deep into the past and stayed to long ("it is beautiful beneath the sea, stay to long and you drown"wink. From here Bran gets stuck in the past (exactly as Brynden and Jojen warned him not to) and becomes the Night king. With the combination of the childrens magic and Brans power, he becomes the villian instead of the hero he tried to be, resulting in turning against the children for creating him and getting stuck behind the magical Wall he later builds as Bran the builder.

Immortal as he is, he waits for himself to be born thousands of years later, knowing when and where he has to be to mark the young Bran, personally kill Brynden Rivers for hiding the truth about what would happen with him, and eventually being able to destroy the wall with a certain dragon. The reason the Night king doesn't end his misery by killing his younger self, is that he finally learnt the ink is dry, and he would fail again. The reason he doesn't kill Jon Snow, and instead observe him at Hardhome (maybe even resurrected him at Castle black?) will be covered in the end. Ending up marching south and once again fulfilling his timeline which we will see in the following two seasons.

You can actually see in the scene where young Bran goes back to the creation of the Night king, that when the children push the dragonglass into his heart, we see Bran tighten his grip on the veins, just as it is himself experiencing the pain. Also in the end of the flashback, Bran is laying in the exact same position in the cave, as the human pushed up to the tree is.

This theory also parts with Jon snow being the prince that was promised, who eventually has to kill his little brother Bran (Night king cannot kill Jon Snow at Hardhome then, can he?), giving us a bittersweet ending

As far as the Game of thrones I do believe that the night king will use the dragon. But will he remember Kalesi as his mother? I would like to see Jon Snow ride Drago her main dragon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by godchildjayboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2017
As far as the Game of thrones I do believe that the night king will use the dragon. But will he remember Kalesi as his mother? I would like to see Jon Snow ride Drago her main dragon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by godchildjayboy(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Lordabas:

And Georgy did say the main hero of his story died long before it began.
He said he always wanted to write a story where the main hero had already died and the reader was witnessing the aftermath. I don't think he ever explicitly stated A Song of Ice and Fire was that story but it definitely appears that way.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Link to download TV series o.. ..toxicwap and o2tv are both grounded
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Dalek:

even the night king will cease hostility for this ones in a invasion event.. the stark motto will be changed to "Snow is coming" grin
Damn straight!
A solid 8-10inches of snow be coming hard. cheesy

Quick question : why did dany think it necessary to bring up the issue of her fertility out of nowhere and asking Jon if he understands ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2017
14teenK:
Link to download TV series o.. ..toxicwap and o2tv are both grounded
http://www.mobiletvshows.net_they got a large library.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2017
"The Dragon and the Wolf" season finale should be epic as all the other episodes of this season 7....

What I've learnt so far:

This past weeks I now see reasons why humans wants cannot be satisfied. ..

We've spent 6 seasons watching people talk in rooms (snitching, scheming and politicking) about what's going to happen and now things are happening so fast we all want to go back to more dialogues...

We've seen a dragons, direwolf, wights and white walkers, and yet we are amazed as to how a big chain can be used to drag a dead dragon out of a frozen lake

We've seen leaked scripts and read so many spoilers and theories and yet complain about how the show lost it suspense.

Overall we love the show and we try to contribute , criticize and whinge grin ... but mehn two years is a long wait.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.