Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094220 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gbola5:

That's the whole fun. But i guess you would rather see Jon getting some "Dragonass".

I don't believe I've seen you make a joke before. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
JulietteO:

Seems like the answer is no. Stop saying GRRM is out of ideas since you haven't picked up a pen to write a book.

Fallacy.

By that logic, people who haven't made a series before cannot say anything about the writing in a series.

Right?

Nobody can criticise anything again because they haven't done theirs before. Lol.

Park abeg.

D & D are ending a story in 8 years, something that has taken GRRM 21 years and counting to write.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Something keeps telling me Jon is going to kill Bran.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
There is nothing else to talk about jare. Let us wait for episode 7.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gbola5:

That's the whole fun. But i guess you would rather see Jon getting some "Dragonass".
And what's wrong with that?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
gj22:

Fallacy.

By that logic, people who haven't made a series before cannot say anything about the writing in a series.

Right?

Nobody can criticise anything again because they haven't done theirs before. Lol.

Park abeg.

D & D are ending a story in 8 years, something that has taken GRRM 21 years and counting to write.

What is D & D? Dungeons & Dragons?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
gj22:

Fallacy.

Right?

Park abeg.

Please by all means criticise. You don't know the stress involved in writing a book. Until you write a book, you don't get to talk about GRRM.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
And what's wrong with that?

Nothing. He just would rather see that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LBlessing(f): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
NnaaMenn:
See the way all the actors are just growing in the show. They were all so young and little in season 1. Bran was just a little boy in season 1. Now he's almost a young man

Abi o... I used to look at Bran as a little fine boy with lovely cheeks. But now...

Even Kekere Rickon, was all tall in season 6.

All grown up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

To be honest, it is a dicy one because although this is mere speculation, the points being raised cannot be overlooked.

Now, I had to go back and watch some clips when bran was with the children of the forest. After watching I had a feeling that bran might be the night king after all.

If you watch the conversation between bran and one of the children of the forest called leaf, bran said after his vision that it was her, that she created the night king. Leaf replied that the had to do it because they were at war and they had to protect themselves. Now, Bran asked, "from who"? and she replies "from you.. .."

Why did she say this? Why did she say they did it to protect themselves from bran several years ago when bran is just a child now? No one knows yet.

However, this particular scene holds a lot of controversies as to why she accused bran of attacking the children of the forest which pushed them to create the night king.

For now, it looks like a 50-50 chance here that bran might be the night king. I just hope that GOT will be able to give a logical explanation at the end.
They were at war with the first men so they created NK to help them fight against the first men. Later on, they reached a truce with the first men but NK went bezerk so the children of the forest and the first men fought NK together.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let's wait and see
BraniacX:

It is not simply put, but the theory is plausible if like hodor there are residual effects of being warged into back in time by the three eyed raven. In hodors case, his mind was broken by hosting the consciousness of a semi-omniscient being, any other mind that can survive the interaction without being broken by the three eyed raven's touch becomes more powerful like Brandon the builder or more dangerous like the night king
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
kay9:

I never actually bought into the 'Bran=NK' theory, but my reasons are mostly sentimental.

Aiit
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
mrletsgo:
What is D & D? Dungeons & Dragons?
David beneioff and david weiss. They are the show runners or show writers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Damn straight!
A solid 8-10inches of snow be coming hard. cheesy

Quick question : why did dany think it necessary to bring up the issue of her fertility out of nowhere and asking Jon if he understands ?
Okay i now understand your question. She raised the issue because she felt the dragaon that died was like her child. She wanted jon to know that the dragon killed is like her child killed. Das all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Okay i now understand your question. She raised the issue because she felt the dragaon that died was like her child. She wanted jon to know that the dragon killed is like her child killed. Das all.

Guy.. Go and watch the scene again
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jina24(f): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please help with the site to download GOT season 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
JulietteO:

Please by all means criticise. You don't know the stress involved in writing a book. Until you write a book, you don't get to talk about GRRM.

And how many have you written?

You don't know the stress either. Until you do, you don't get to defend GRRM

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jina24:
Please help with the site to download GOT season 7
toxicwap.com or o2tvseries.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
which episodes you looking for and how high is the quality you require ?
There are a few alternative sites that can provide you with the ones you need.
aww that's so nice of u

Towards 150-250mb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Eberex:

Where u been dey before?
skull oo...stroke exam
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
Romanciella:
skull oo...stroke exam
your own school no strike? embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jina24(f): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
snowstormm:
toxicwap.com or o2tvseries.com

Thanks a lot but the sites are not opening don't know why
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Romanciella:
aww that's so nice of u

Towards 150-250mb
http://m.thepiratebay.org/user/sallu786 has the first 5 episodes in sizes below 200mb
But You'll have to download a torrenter first.... FUtorrent is only about 20mb or so on the playstore. It was difficult finding episode 6 within that range....

But
http://www.mobiletvshows.net/subfolder-Game%20Of%20Thrones.htm has got all episodes... The highMp4 format is preferable i think.
http://tellyseries.me/game-of-thrones-season-7-complete-episodes1g/ also has them in varying sizes and definitions.
The above two links do not require the use of a torrenter.

Cc: jina24
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://m.thepiratebay.org/user/sallu786 has the first 5 episodes in sizes below 200mb
But You'll have to download a torrenter first.... FUtorrent is only about 20mb or so on the playstore. It was difficult finding episode 6 within that range....

But
http://www.mobiletvshows.net/subfolder-Game%20Of%20Thrones.htm has got all episodes... The highMp4 format is preferable i think.
http://tellyseries.me/game-of-thrones-season-7-complete-episodes1g/ also has them in varying sizes and definitions.
The above two links do not require the use of a torrenter.

Cc: jina24
omg thank u so much

Already downloading via mobiletvshow. Gracias
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Romanciella(f): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nicolars:
your own school no strike? embarassed

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
we just started na
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
make we supplicate to the red god on Yonce s behalf..... Coz she go need the strength for what we're about to do to her in his name....
grin

Lord of light, come to her in her darkness. We offer you this maiden, purify her and bring her into your light...
and may bliss eternal never forsake her grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dalek:

even the night king will cease hostility for this ones in a invasion event.. the stark motto will be changed to "Snow is coming" grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
gj22:

And how many have you written?

You don't know the stress either. Until you do, you don't get to defend GRRM
Well, I know the stress involved in writing a book.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
BraniacX:
and may bliss eternal never forsake her grin
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Romanciella:
skull oo...stroke exam

Welcome back. Hope exams was excellent

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.