Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093696 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Cybertext:

Overall we love the show and we try to contribute , criticize and whinge grin ... but mehn two years is a long wait.
Hopefully they'll stick to their usual calendar.
Whenever pesin hear those rumours.... You just be like..

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2017
kay9:

This is your explanation of "pay attention when watching the show"?? I'm sorry but i just find it disappointing. You sound like you have a bone to pick with somebody; i can't help you there, sorry.

What are you talking about?

I was responding to your comment about me not being informed.

"pay attention when watching the show" means exactly "pay attention when watching the show"

What other explanation do you need?
It's in plain English.

If people paid attention, they will not be asking stupid questions
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
JulietteO:

Have you ever written a book?

Jamb question.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Cybertext:
"The Dragon and the Wolf" season finale should be epic as all the other episodes of this season 7....

What I've learnt so far:

This past weeks I now see reasons why humans wants cannot be satisfied. ..

We've spent 6 seasons watching people talk in rooms (snitching, scheming and politicking) about what's going to happen and now things are happening so fast we all want to go back to more dialogues...

We've seen a dragons, direwolf, wights and white walkers, and yet we are amazed as to how a big chain can be used to drag a dead dragon out of a frozen lake

We've seen leaked scripts and read so many spoilers and theories and yet complain about how the show lost it suspense.

Overall we love the show and we try to contribute , criticize and whinge grin ... but mehn two years is a long wait.
well said

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Damn straight!
A solid 8-10inches of snow be coming hard. cheesy

Quick question : why did dany think it necessary to bring up the issue of her fertility out of nowhere and asking Jon if he understands ?

#NO_RUBBER!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Hopefully they'll stick to their usual calendar.
Whenever pesin hear those rumours.... You just be like..

Lmao gringrinshocked ... and those rumours are getting stronger by the minute
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://www.mobiletvshows.net_they got a large library.
thanks man but the site is not updated....they don't even have animal kingdom season.. .anyother site ??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2017
14teenK:
thanks man but the site is not updated....they don't even have animal kingdom season.. .anyother site ??
You can go to pirate bay..... Just search for whatever you want and download with a torrenter..... That's where I get my stuff.
But you'll rarely find anything below 200mb there, so...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by longlife101: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2017
OK...a lot is going on...how about some GOT Musical: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=eMTC6vSYMTw
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
BraniacX snowstormm TheKingIsHere
Remember If she does skip that monumental event..... We'll quote her with the frame-by-frame screenshots of everything if necessary.
No one hates on Jonerys and goes free...
lol..we shall ensure yonce watches that scene by fire by force cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2017
Dalek:
grin grin

The walking dead. Another series I love after GOT.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Damn straight!

Quick question : why did dany think it necessary to bring up the issue of her fertility out of nowhere and asking Jon if he understands ?
they talked about her infertility twice in this episode....when tyrion told her about who will continue her legacy after her and when she told Jon snow about her infertility....even,jorah told Jon snow that may the sword serve him and children after him....which makes me think daenerys will get pregnant but I think Jon snow will die in season 8...cuz I know the makers will either kill Jon or daenerys but with daenerys getting pregnant,there is slim chance they will kill her...I also think daenerys will deliver the kid the exact moment Jon will die...that's my theory sha

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The walking dead. Another series I love after GOT.
is it interesting cause I stopped after watching episode 1
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
When did dany tell jon that she cant have children??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
snowstormm:
they talked about her infertility twice in this episode....when tyrion told her about who will continue her legacy after her and when she told Jon snow about her infertility....even,jorah told Jon snow that may the sword serve him and children after him....which makes me think daenerys will get pregnant but I think Jon snow will die in season 8...cuz I know the makers will either kill Jon or daenerys but with daenerys getting pregnant,there is slim chance they will kill her...I also think daenerys will deliver the kid the exact moment Jon will die...that's my theory sha
I think so too.... They're not going to keep hitting us over the head with that talk if it wasn't going to be relevant soon.
But I can't help but feel like that particular line in their boat convo was a bit out of place...... Or maybe it was just the way she said it...... But that is insignificant right now coz my body is ready for Sunday to come.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
snowstormm:
go back and kwantinu washing it, my brother. The show tight pass a thousand virgins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2017
kay9:

The loops and twists in this are just too convoluted. Think it through...

The COTF create the NK (who is actually Bran) because they are losing a battle against the First Men (who are also led by Bran). This effectively makes the theory collapse on itself cos if Brandon the Builder fought against the NK, then one of them is not Bran.

But here's the biggest loophole in the theory: Bran can only see the past, he may even be able to make his presence felt in the past (as Ned heard his voice at the Tower of Joy), but he cannot physically - bodily - be present in the past. And if he can't, then how does he get captured and turned by the COTF?

The theory doesn't at any point suggest that Bran is Physically in the past. Infact, Bran's physical manifestation only exists in the present, which is why according to the theory, the Night King waited millenia for Bran to be born so that he(NK) could kill him

I think the Theory makes a lot of sense actually. The Night King can manifest at the same time as Bran in the present, as Bran only Wargs into the NK in Bran's future.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Damn straight!

as in ehn!! Who ask am?

How did she even know she can't give birth again
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Magnifico2000:
When did dany tell jon that she cant have children??

Did you watch epi 6 at all

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Nicolars:

Did you watch epi 6 at all
Yeah. I watched it. But i seem not remember when she told him this. I only remember dany and tyrion talking about who will be the successor after she has taken the throne. But i cant remember wen dany told hon that she wont be able to conceive.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Yeah. I watched it. But i seem not remember when she told him this. I only remember dany and tyrion talking about who will be the successor after she has taken the throne. But i cant remember wen dany told hon that she wont be able to conceive.

Go back and rewatch it...
The scene where dany and Jon were in the boat...
She told him the dragons are her children,the ones she'll ever have .....

angrydo u remember angry angry

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omoeso(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
And here goes the map of all Westerosi Houses!!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Nicolars:

Go back and rewatch it...
The scene where dany and Jon were in the boat...
She told him the dragons are her children,the ones she'll ever have .....

angrydo u remember angry angry
Yeah. I remember that. Was it after jon called her "my quern"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2017
omoeso:
And here goes the map of all Westerosi Houses!!
It is not clear
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2017
snowstormm:

Yes it is.. It is among the highly ranked /rated TV series after GOT
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by omoeso(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Yeah. I remember that. Was it after jon called her "my quern"
don't know... That scene Shar..

U fit kill person with question sir

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nihilist:

The theory doesn't at any point suggest that Bran is Physically in the past. Infact, Bran's physical manifestation only exists in the present, which is why according to the theory, the Night King waited millenia for Bran to be born so that he(NK) could kill him

I think the Theory makes a lot of sense actually. The Night King can manifest at the same time as Bran in the present, as Bran only Wargs into the NK in Bran's future.

You're quite correct; I was wrong.

And if this theory holds true, then I can easily guess how all the wights - both humans, giants, and animals - are animated. Bran a.k.a the Night King simply wargs them all. Scary sh!t.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Any leaks yet?

All this analysis and speculation una no dey tire?

The movie is going to end the way the movie is going to end and you have no influence on that, no one is going to shake your hand or buy you a airtime because you predicted it correctly.

At the end you don't know what's about to happen... So chill out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
gj22:

Jamb question.

Seems like the answer is no. Stop saying GRRM is out of ideas since you haven't picked up a pen to write a book.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Any leaks yet?

All this analysis and speculation una no dey tire?

The movie is going to end the way the movie is going to end and you have no influence on that, no one is going to shake your hand or buy you a airtime because you predicted it correctly.

At the end you don't know what's about to happen... So chill out.

That's the whole fun. But i guess you would rather see Jon getting some "Dragonass".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.