Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088957 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 24, 2015
Ramsey didn't slepp with Sansa...he was dildoing her with Theon's severed cocck...why do you think Theon was sad!!! After all...did you see it?!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by derbybliz(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
gmyguy:
Ramsey didn't slepp with Sansa...he was dildoing her with Theon's severed cocck...why do you think Theon was sad!!! After all...did you see it?!!
Homie this post got me laughing out loud...but there is a possibility of it being the reason cuz they didn't show Ramsey...so theon's manhood lives on
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gj22(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
ntyce:
The act was definitely rape, who would want her sister to go through same horrific experience.
Even the wiki page of Game of Thrones called it Rape.
So I don't understand it when pple think otherwise.

Strawman's argument. Because I wouldn't want my sis to go through it doesn't mean it is rape.

Game of thrones wiki page was edited by a human being like you and me, it wasn't put there by a supreme being. Why is that persons opinion superior to ours? Because it is on the internet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2015
derbybliz:

Homie this post got me laughing out loud...but there is a possibility of it being the reason cuz they didn't show Ramsey...so theon's manhood lives on

grin PEJ left us some real memorable quotes sha!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 3:42pm On May 24, 2015
Can't wait for the siege of winterfell by Stannis Baratheon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theflint1(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
bosses please help with the link to download the episode's that have been shown so far.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ntyce(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
gj22:

Strawman's argument. Because I wouldn't want my sis to go through it doesn't mean it is rape.

Game of thrones wiki page was edited by a human being like you and me, it wasn't put there by a supreme being. Why is that persons opinion superior to ours? Because it is on the internet?

do yu know the definition of rape?
Yu prolly think cos she's the wife, she gives her consent to being forcefully laid.
Her clothes were torn and she wouldn't want to have it in the presence of Greyjoy.
Meaning she was forced into the act which equals rape.

A US senator also criticised the scene, maybe she also doesn't know the meaning of rape....

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-rape-scene-criticised-as-disgusting-by-us-senator-claire-mccaskill-who-says-shes-done-with-the-show-10265706.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
Theflint1:
bosses please help with the link to download the episode's that have been shown so far.
O2TvSeries.Com is there for you... Check it out!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
What if she was being poked through the anus ? Ramsey is very sick you know.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
gmyguy:

when kharl drogo was yanshing queen of dragons...everybody thought the doggy was cool,...however her wedding night is probably the worst rape scene in GOT...well, not to me sha

Don't mind them..they didn't see that scene as rape na sansa own dem carry for head...mmttchhhew

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dragonking: 10:53pm On May 24, 2015
ntyce:

do yu know the definition of rape?
Yu prolly think cos she's the wife, she gives her consent to being forcefully laid.
Her clothes were torn and she wouldn't want to have it in the presence of Greyjoy.
Meaning she was forced into the act which equals rape.

A US senator also criticised the scene, maybe she also doesn't know the meaning of rape....

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-rape-scene-criticised-as-disgusting-by-us-senator-claire-mccaskill-who-says-shes-done-with-the-show-10265706.html

Forget that senator, she is trying to get more popularity... Why didn't she stop watching when drago fvckd and rape the living daylight out danerys? why didn't she stop when prince oberyn head was squashed like tomatoes? Na sansa own she wan use shine..nonsense.

That woman will be the first to watch the next episode believe me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Csami(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2015
Well for those of you talking about marriage and s€x, take it to family or sexuality section.

For those who agreed that sansa was raped, ok she was and for those that disagreed, no she wasn't.

For those that have read the book and hate where the series is heading to, you can stop watching and wait for book 6 & 7.

For those screaming that the show is becoming boring, find a lively show and stop complaining.

I'm tired of hearing people whining. If you don't like the show anymore, quit watching!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 4:09am On May 25, 2015
Ignatio:
What if she was being poked through the anus ? Ramsey is very sick you know.

Means he gon fuucck d holy shiit outta Lady Sansa...lols...ppl are just miffed dat a virgin rose flower like Sansa got deflowered by a son of B like Ramsay in d crudest of ways....but looking at it properly dats actually d way life is... sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 7:14am On May 25, 2015
derbybliz:

theons cock has been sent to his father since na

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 25, 2015
somebody light the damn signal!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Santino1(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2015
blublahd:
somebody light the damn signal!

Valar Downloadis. All men must download first.

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2015
What a way to end episode 7 grin. Cersei finally getting some just dessert.
This Ramsay is more of evil spirit than human. I now know Theon is a lost cause.
Finally, the rift I was expecting btw mellisandre and Stannis.
I don't understand why Dany came to hate Ser Jorah so much, after all he stood by her at her most vulnerable times. Tyrion will make a good adviser for Dany though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2015
gj22:

A woman that doesn't want to have sex can have sex. That is why female rape is recognised but male rape hardly is. For your d1ck to stand, you need the right state of mind and you can't be in it if you don't want to but the same cannot be said for females (they can do it if they want to or not). A limp d1ck can't 4k no b1tches.

Back to the point, "I don't feel like" is a reasonable reason for a wife not to have sex (even tho she doesn't need to "feel like" to just open her legs)but when it spans for a few weeks maybe months, it becomes an unreasonable reason. But being in pains or whatever is a reasonable reason.

But in the case of sansa, "I am a virgin " is not a reasonable reason.
For a man to have sex, an erect penis is involved. For a woman to have sex, a wet vagina is involved. A man can't have sex if the penis is not erect and a woman will find penetration painful if not wet. If she doesn't want to have sex, forcing her to have sex will result in serious pains for her. This is equal to wife battering. And if you do care about ur wife, I don't think u wld force sex on her. Nuff said.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
Akanniade:
This Ramsay is more of evil spirit than human. I now know Theon is a lost cause.
I don't understand why Dany came to hate Ser Jorah so much, after all he stood by her at her most vulnerable times. Tyrion will make a good adviser for Dany though.

Yea,finally i think the movie is coming alive. Nemesis surely catching up with someone in Kingslanding. But walahi this king too weak. Imagine say na Jeffrey make i hear say person wan lock up im wife.

Theon is rily a lost cause, but am still anticipating a radical twist in the prognostic outcome of his story line.

I still think Lord Commander Snow is wrong going for the wildlings. I wonder what will have become of castle black upon his return.

Stannis is surely heading for another defeat unless he stops listening to that evil woman. Imagine asking him to kill his daughter.. for wetin na.

Tyrion Lannister & Khalesi.. what a sumptuous combination.

But hold on, i thought Ser Jorah had that terrible skin disease?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 1:44pm On May 25, 2015
Alot of transformation going on in GOT....boys turning into men, girls turning into women. Who would have thought Sam of all people would get laid grin , dude got his first trip into paradise.
FINALLY someone is handling Cersei for me. May her days be long and full of torment in prison

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ogatitus: 1:48pm On May 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Alot of transformation going on in GOT....boys turning into men, girls turning into women. Who would have thought Sam of all people would get laid grin , dude got his first trip into paradise
I thought they took an oath of celibacy.. conji na bastard lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2015
Ogatitus:
Their oaths dont stop them from "digging for buried treasures".
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Forwetinnah: 2:33pm On May 25, 2015
Akanniade:

Exactly. .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2015
But wait, who saw the rape happening?

All I saw was a girl starting to remove her clothes and bending then noises that usually comes when a virgin got her first time (#experience).

Rape cry is continuous but this one was intermittent responding to the thrust. *ok let me stop here, I know what y'all r thinking *
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
Ogatitus:

The oath is not of celibacy. It reads 'I shall take no wife, hold no land , father no children'.....
No penalty was placed on Jon for shagging Ygritte.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Alot of transformation going on in GOT....boys turning into men, girls turning into women. Who would have thought Sam of all people would get laid grin , dude got his first trip into paradise.
FINALLY someone is handling Cersei for me. May her days be long and full of torment in prison
I say Amen to that with a raised glass of fine dornish wine. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vhickky(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2015
Ogatitus:

Yea,finally i think the movie is coming alive. Nemesis surely catching up with someone in Kingslanding. But walahi this king too weak. Imagine say na Jeffrey make i hear say person wan lock up im wife.

Theon is rily a lost cause, but am still anticipating a radical twist in the prognostic outcome of his story line.

I still think Lord Commander Snow is wrong going for the wildlings. I wonder what will have become of castle black upon his return.

Stannis is surely heading for another defeat unless he stops listening to that evil woman. Imagine asking him to kill his daughter.. for wetin na.

But hold on, i thought Ser Jorah had that terrible skin disease?
the daughter has a bright future, she is so knowledgeable..... I am surprised no one sees her as a threat....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ApexTitan(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2015
Akanniade:

I say Amen to that with a raised glass of fine dornish wine. grin

That Dornish prison though! grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2015
ApexTitan:

Yeah the banter btw Bronn and the 'most beautiful' sand snake makes up for the poor sword fight scene. grin

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2015
Ogatitus:

[b]But hold on, i thought Ser Jorah had that terrible skin disease
? [/b]
The stone men disease will take a while to spread to the rest of his body. I guess it's at that point he can become infectious. He could get lucky and be healed like Stannis' daughter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 25, 2015
ApexTitan:

for a moment, I thought they would get it on through the iron bars...but alas, he was poisoned and a wide gap between the cells
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 25, 2015
ApexTitan:

for a moment, I thought they would get it through the iron bars...but alas, he was poisoned and a wide gap between the cells.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.