Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094302 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
adexsimply:
my point is, he's a targaryen, and they're supposedly not affected by fire... Which means not all targaryens are fire-proof

Shaw: Are all the Targaryans
immune to fire?
Martin: No, no Targaryans are
immune to fire. The thing with Dany
and the dragons, that was just a
one-time magical event, very
special and unique. The Targaryans
can tolerate a bit more heat than
most ordinary people , they like
really hot baths and things like that,
but that doesn't mean they're totally
immune to fire, no. Dragons, on the
other hand, are pretty much
immune to fire.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Lol...weti concern Tyrion with Viscerys....forget dat tin joor...Dany is a true blood of the dragon...I doubt Aemon Taegayrean of the night watch is sef cos the fire burnt him when Samwell Tally torched his corpse at the wall.

Seven hells, do you know how you sound ? He was dead. What ?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

But why did Dany say fire cannot kill a dragon when Khal Drogo gave him a molten golden crown?

Like i said, Targs like to refer to themselves as the blood of the dragon. What do you think you mean when you say, he wasn't a true Targaryen ?!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
Dany is also convinced Targaryens
are immune to disease, which is
hilariously untrue. Remember who her source for history on her family and everything else was for most of her life; not exactly the best teacher, nor the most humble about his origins and the power in their blood.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 10:16pm On May 31, 2015
odeku457:

Lol.... nice one jare. GO GET S05E07... ASAP

I cant wait to see how the Bastarrad will die. He is very very sick.

And I will argue he is more cruel than Jeoffery tho. lipsrsealed

But a very good programmer sha. See as he reformat n program Theon GreyJoy to.... "Reek and also Meek"

Also made him dovagedsi (unsullied)... grin grin grin

Every action Ramsay has taken was because of the cards he was dealt. If he had shown any sign of weakness from birth til adulthood, his father Roose Bolton (aka Lord of the DreadFort) would probably have had him disowned or worse. So again i say dont hate the Flayer bro hate the game.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Every action Ramsay has taken was because of the cards he was dealt. If he had shown any sign of weakness from birth til adulthood, his father Roose Bolton (aka Lord of the DreadFort) would probably have had him disowned or worse. So again i say dont hate the Flayer bro hate the game.

I am pretty certain his death will be just as twisted, bloody SOB! Poor Sansa cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 10:27pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:

I am pretty certain his death will be just as twisted, bloody SOB! Poor Sansa cry

Sansa's virginity wasn't going to take itself! This is quite similar to Dany and Drogo in the beginning when Dany hated Khal Drogo. Later I believe she called him the light of her life or something equally "sappy". Lady Sansa Bolton needs to relax and be a good wife to her husband. Ramsay isn't that bad once you get to know him...

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Sansa's virginity wasn't going to take itself! This is quite similar to Dany and Drogo in the beginning when Dany hated Khal Drogo. Later I believe she called him the light of her life or something equally "sappy". Lady Sansa Bolton needs to relax and be a good wife to her husband. Ramsay isn't that bad once you get to know him...

I am all for rooting for the antagonist but heck, Ramsay Bolton is no Tywin or Jaime Lannister! That SOB is gonna get it good, I hope he gets flayed grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

Seven hells, do you know how you sound ? He was dead. What ?!

Okay.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 10:36pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:

The Taegareans are not harmed by fire, there was no harm to be done to Aeman's dead body

Okay.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 10:41pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:

I am all for rooting for the antagonist but heck, Ramsay Bolton is no Tywin or Jaime Lannister! That SOB is gonna get is good, I hope he gets flayed grin

You can't flay a flayer. Westeros is a hard place and Ramsay is doing all he can to meet his fathers expectations.
Ramsay isn't going to die, Im willing to bet on that. Imagine how boring the North will be without him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
naijababe:

naija babes don suffer sha! Chai!!! angry

Its d fact...you're probably a Nigerian in diaspora going by your monicker. A naijababe doesn't need to tell anyone she's naija...

Feels good to have a woman here anyway. Spices the thread up wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 10:56pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:
They are siblings born of Aerys and Rhaella, ofcourse he's pure blooded, both of them with about a little Blackwood blood, because Egg married a Blackwood and from then its been incestous. So if Viserys is not pure blooded, neither is Dany. You see some houses have these animal sigils some have come to a point of associating it with themselves, they use it to signify characteristics in themselves that are also possessed by those animals. The Lannisters refer to themselves and are refered to as Lions. The Starks have something called "wolf blood"- headstrong, willful, courageous and hot-tempered, the Iron Born refer to the Starks and their bannermen as wolves, the Greyjoys are themselves regarded as Krakens or squids when joking. The Tullys are drowned when they die. While the Targs say, "Im the blood of the dragon" like Dany when she performs a fit of bravado. So its not that Targs are immune to fire even if they think they are.

Who's d Egg Maester Aemon was mentioning repeatedly he died sef?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
RamsayBolton:

You can't flay a flayer. Westeros is a hard place and Ramsay is doing all he can to meet his fathers expectations.
Ramsay isn't going to die, Im willing to bet on that. Imagine how boring the North will be without him.

Ramsay isnt even a supporting character in the books. There are other things fun to watch about in the North, we just haven't.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:05pm On May 31, 2015
odeku457:

Lol.... nice one jare. GO GET S05E07... ASAP

I cant wait to see how the Bastarrad will die. He is very very sick.

And I will argue he is more cruel than Jeoffery tho. lipsrsealed

But a very good programmer sha. See as he reformat n program Theon GreyJoy to.... "Reek and also Meek"

Also made him dovagedsi (unsullied)... grin grin grin

There's nothing dovagedsi about Reek...he's just a finished man...don't insult my bold greyworm abeg.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:07pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=Gbola5 post=34284287][/quote]

She's not ready to be no one....she's interested in being someone else.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RamsayBolton: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Aegon.

Gbola5:

Ramsay isnt even a supporting character in the books. There are other things fun to watch about in the North, we just haven't.

Im sure you've noticed the absence of many book characters and the deviation from the book story line. Go to the book threads if you are so concerned about book characters

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
Dragonking:

He is learning how to fly like Superman.

grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
themodernman:

Egg was his nick. Aegon V Targaryen, younger brother to Aemon Targaryen, born the fourth son of a fourth son. When Aemon joined the Citadel and their two elder brothers died, he was asked to become king. Aemon, the third born, not wanting to forsake his maester vows, gave up his claim to the throne for his younger brother Egg, and joined the night's watch incase of anyone that may try to use him against his brother.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2015
RamsayBolton:

Aegon.

Im sure you've noticed the absence of many book characters and the deviation from the book story line. Go to the book threads if you are so concerned about book characters

Im not concerned. I like the show. But im saying Ramsay isnt what makes the North interesting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by themodernman: 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
Gbola5:

Egg was his nick. Aegon V Targaryen, younger brother to Aemon Targaryen, born the fourth son of a fourth son. When Aemon joined the Citadel and their two elder brothers died, he was asked to become king. Aemon, the third born, not wanting to forsake his maester vows, gave up his claim to the throne for his younger brother Egg, and joined the night's watch incase of anyone that may try to use him against his brother.

Oh Aegon the conqueror right?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2015
themodernman:

. No, Aegon the Unlikely.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by odeku457(m): 5:24am On Jun 01, 2015
themodernman:

There's nothing dovagedsi about Reek...he's just a finished man...don't insult my bold greyworm abeg.

My bad.... but he is short of his pilar and stones hehehe grin grin.

Valar Morgulis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2015
themodernman:

No. Aegon the conquerer was the I. Egg is Aegon V The Unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kannymoore(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Jeezuz!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON!!!!

I SWEAR DOWN!!!

*clapping in disbelief* shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Okay, okay, okay. I loved episode 8. It was epic, the battle at Hardhome, it got me wishing it was in the books. F**k, with Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun coming out to smash the White Walkers. "Come at me crow". That's the Night's King by the way, he was a Stark. So like its clear they're vulnerable to Valyrian Steel. That does it, Jon is Azor Ahai. Dany and Tyrion hmm, although i dont like the wheel dialogue, as her ancestors were part of it, she's being a hypocrite. And Sansa knowing Bran and Rickon are alive, that was well acted. "Come at once, help me, save me. I love you, I love you, I love you" How i wish. Oh, Kevan. "A Feast for Crows". I think this was supposed to be episode 9 cuz that's like when epic stuff happen. This made up for all the crap they've been showing all season, with the inconsistencies. Y'all should watch.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
kannymoore:
Jeezuz!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON!!!!
I SWEAR DOWN!!!

*clapping in disbelief* shocked shocked shocked
Hmmmn... Best as of now. Episode 9 will be crazy..... Nothing cuts like a Valyrian steel!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by radgenez: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
This episode was CRAZy OMG...cerseis part got me loling....initially I was scared jon would die because thay spent an awful amount of time on his arc... We finally got to see white walkers in battle...now I know the season finale would be EPIC
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Great episode. Let's not discuss specifics for a while... smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seun:
Great episode. Let's not discuss specifics for a while... smiley
why?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
blublahd:

why?
Some people may not have watched it yet...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seun:
Some people may not have watched it yet...
ok...so when is the deadline? And shouldnt whoever havent watched it know to stay away?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.