Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088195 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
purplekayc: smiley
Then he commits revenge.
even killing his father......... undecided
you are welcome
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
uzoexcel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw
The rains of castamere theme..The red wedding theme song

lyrics below sad

And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2015
Is it too early to wake this thread?
Season 5 trailer is out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Its not too early ooo. Really season 5 trailer is out? Wow...please someone should give me a link to download the last 2 episodes of Season 4 biko.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2015
MissIndependent:
Its not too early ooo. Really season 5 trailer is out? Wow...please someone should give me a link to download the last 2 episodes of Season 4 biko.
Go to 02tvseries.com
Season 5 begins on the 12th of April.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Go to 02tvseries.com
How una dey take manage watch those low quality stuff from 02tv. Go to fztv and get high quality and low mb

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
It's not too early oo.... Had created a new thread when the Season 5 trailer was released and I didn't see no thread like this.... https://www.nairaland.com/2122300/game-thrones-season-5

Here's the link to the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMKhdDlKHNE
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MissIndependent(f): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dgunnerz:

Go to 02tvseries.com
Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
ITbomb:

How una dey take manage watch those low quality stuff from 02tv. Go to fztv and get high quality and low mb
O2tv mp4 is good quality to me!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dgunnerz:

O2tv mp4 is good quality to me!
Supported. The pic quality on my lappy is fair enough.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Valar Morghulis folks.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hyzicbond(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kaycee7:
Valar Morghulis folks.

Valar dohaeris

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bimffo(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Season 5 starting April 15.. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bimffo:
Season 5 starting April 15.. cheesy
12, i think!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by gottoboy(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
ITbomb:

Ρℓєαѕє help M̶̲̥̅ƺ the complete link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by clubone0502: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
The night is dark and full of terrors
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by VillageBoi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
An inside look at #GoTSeason5 and how the Epic show is made.

Season 5 - shot in 5 countries, 151 sets, shot over 240 days, 166 cast members, over 1000 crew and over 5000 extras! The baddest show on the planet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Mi17nLflY

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dgunnerz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
VillageBoi:

Season 5 - shot in 5 countries, 151 sets, shot over 240 days, 166 cast members, over 1000 crew and over 5000 extras! The baddest show on the planet!

Am patiently waiting.... #GOTSeason5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
clubone0502:
The night is dark and full of terrors
but the fire burns them all away
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
guys who do u think will finally get the iron throne ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 5:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Gmajor:
Valar Dohaeris!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2015
VillageBoi:

No b small tin oh! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2015
I sure hope we will get to see more of the formidable White Walkers in Season 5. angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Gmajor:

I haven't read the book, so anything is possible at this point.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dljbd1(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2015
koice:
I sure hope we will get to see more of the formidable White Walkers in Season 5. angry
I always looked forward to seeing one of those things in every episode of season4. They give me the squirms in an exciting way cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2015
dljbd1:

I always looked forward to seeing one of those things in every episode of season4. They give me the squirms in an exciting way cheesy

I dey tell you! I believe Season 5 is going to be even more explosive if the White walkers get more screen time. Can't wait.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
I may sound like a sadist but Tyrion killing Tywin while he was on the bog was just epic grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViILXQfX7Y
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijababe:
I may sound like a sadist but Tyrion killing Tywin while he was on the bog was just epic grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViILXQfX7Y

Hilarious is the better description. Possibly one of the most dishonourable assassinations that can befall someone! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
My expectations for season 5 are very low. We've seen that Game Of Thrones is at its best when it's faithful to the show and adds a little spice to delight book readers. For example, the best part of season 4 was the fight between the Mountain and the viper. Every word spoken in that scene was lifted directly from the book. The only significant deviation was the squishing of Oberyn's head which added spice to the book version of the story without changing its essence. But the writers have deviated more and more from the book story every season. They think they can improve on a story that a master storyteller wrote over several decades within the space of a few months. Of course, they're wrong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bawss1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
^
True. The additions to the original story didn't improve the overall story IMO. That's just Hollywood and its conceited adherence to ratings and what they think audiences always want to see.

What I am curious to see however is how the relationship between Petyr Baelish and Sansa unfolds in the coming season. This is particularly interesting to me because this is one point where the series has caught up with books, are the producers going to sideline that part of the story or will they come up with an extraneous subplot filler?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by timpaker(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can't wait for GoT5.
Days should journey into weeks and month for the D-day abeg.

And they should remember............. no more killing of my favourite characters abeg. I lost so many in season 4.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2015
timpaker:
I can't wait for GoT5.
Days should journey into weeks and month for the D-day abeg.

And they should remember............. no more killing of my favourite characters abeg. I lost so many in season 4.
All men must die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.