Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose (9268 Views)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Breaking: Ekiti Governor Ayo Fayose Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by PweetiQueensy(f): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Ε̲̣̣̣̥ go do him lyk film trick
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by babalat(m): 9:58am On Apr 01, 2013
We r also watching wit interest and intrigues...
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by slimfit1(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2013
One thing I like PDP for they don't lie too much in their manifesto. Because they don't have one.

He said everything not once did he mention the people.

Because people don't exist in there dictionary.

He did not even point out how he would make the state better than it is now.

PDP are never serious for anything.

How will you call yourself a politician and you can't see what your opponent are doing wrong and use it against him, well we all know PDP is a party with no vision in mind.

You can tell he is just coming to chop the whole budget with is party.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by jidewin(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2013
Complete nuisance that should have been assassinated long time ago. Ekiti people keep allowing this young man foment trouble so long he could become a political God-father.He is not interested in helping that state but to make a name and money.hisses!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2013
I wonder who his audiences were when he was making this acertion that rubbishes the good people of ekiti,the fountain of knowledge.He qualifies for mental asylum.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Oluwaife: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2013
NOTED!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Sike(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose, Please Wake up Now.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nuzo1(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2013
The tout was not only a bad market for Ekiti but to PDP and OBJ during his time.

Ayo had so much energy and goodwill to make a difference while he was governor but used it to be slapping teachers and headmasters.

Watching Fayose those days in LTV praying in the mosque and returning to his office to speak in tongues gave him away as a hypocrite and a delusional mugu.

Give it up already, FOOL!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by donkayze1: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2013
ww.fayose....hmmm. dats all

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by dady12: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2013
it is only 9ja poltics that politician will be raising their chest and boasting without seeking the peoples mandate,what a shame!they are more dependent on the OGA AT THE tOP for rigging. Stupit people
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
I have no problem with fasoye coming back again because he's a free man that associate with the people openly...His only pblm was disregard for some traditional cronnies that wants him spending on them like fayemi is currently wasting money on them for nothing. Teachers in Ekiti state will vote him again...the so called construction that fayemi is spending billions to do is the same roads that fasoye has done before...Though i must admit that Oni stands a better chance but the senatorial election that he lost that was ACN skimm to rubbish him...

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by kajoula(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
kekerazi: AYO FAYOSE - Ginger your Swagger and Swagger your Ginga...No be only next Governor..PLS what did you forget in Government house
His wife's underwear still dey inside the place ooo,in the room Fayemi has locked ever since his inception.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Smooyis(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Na wah o. U pple dont live in Ekiti and yet u are postulating all manners of things about its politics. Let me say dis, wether u believe it or not Fayose is still very popular among the youths and certain categories of proffessionals that have been oppressed by d present admnistration. And not to forget the Local Govt workers. Time shall tell.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Smooyis(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
[left][/left]
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by badesco(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
What did the useless guy fayose did when he was a Governor?
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by GalaxyNoteII: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Joke.

Fayemi keep doing your thing.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Akiika: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
I won't waste my time typing any comment on any gibberish from Fayose or any other PDP scumbag!....sh@#t, i just did!
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by ibromanner(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
D sage: These politicians including Fayose don't know that Nigeria of today is quite different from that of 1999-2007. The fact is that,the following politicians will never taste power in Nigeria again;

Ayo Fayose
Dimeji Bankola
Patricia Olubunmi Etteh
Farouq Lawal
Iyabo Obasanjo
Alao Akala
Gbenga Daniel
Fani Kayode etc

Nigeria is no more in a 'state of nature',let them continue trying their luck,I doubt they rule us again.
u forgot, senator Iyiola Omisore.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Ayinde4459(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fayose has never been a bad leader. I don't know how you people are looking into Ekiti politics. Being presently facing corruption charges doesn't mean he has stolen or his name has been dented. Let's wait and see the drama come next year. I've not seen any personality in Ekiti politics that is far better than Ayo Fayose. Guys let's be realistic. My concerns for him is the
Party called PDP. Chai, I dIslike the party so much. The people involved are thieves, criminals, looters, heartless, greedy, crooks and many more. Honestly, that party has ruined our dear country.
The party have not succeded in any of their promises to Nigerians since 14years ago. No electricty, portable water supply, good roads, medical cares, education, youth empowerment,employment opportunity and many more. Please guys wake up.... Let's all unseat this clueless PDP for a realibale party for our progress. Thanks......
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by PastorOla1: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
You don beg Baba Iyabo?
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Fayose used to be popular until Segun Oni came nd stole his popularity. He did ds while tryin 2 warm his way into d hearts of Ekiti voters while he contested d election result wt d ACN.
D Justice Ayo salami- appointed Fayemi govt has failed to live up to expectations as d ORDINARY Ekiti masses wish for gud old Oni days.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by tolasquare(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2013
May b he 4got his glasses
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by tolasquare(m): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Let's 4get about Fayose, Senator Gbenga Aluko is our next Governor in Ekiti State. 4rm south senatorial district.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by tolasquare(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2013
badesco: What did the useless guy fayose did when he was a Governor?
he tryd but he shud give chance 4 anoda person
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by tomzman: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Dream on Fayose.
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by just4sola: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2013
Who is interested in Fayose's thugry politics? he has finished all the money he stole while in power
and now want to steal more. He better finish his case with EFCC and retiree to his village or better still
to EFCC cell. ole
Re: I Am The Next Ekiti Governor —fayose by tinuolababy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
sleep-talking things

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / 2023: Umahi Denies Dropping Presidential Ambition For Senatorial Seat / BREAKING! Atiku unintentionally revealed His VP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.