Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba (8077 Views)

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Chomzy19(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Is he being ironical? Or does he think d April fool's joke still continues today? Lagos safest city - now that is just an oxymoron

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by jeezybuck: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
This one is talking nonsense, If them born am well make him leave him door open for day time make him see wetin go happen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
What do expect him to say? Do u want 2 loose his job?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
What do expect him to say? Do u want 2 loose his job? Do u want hus Oga @ d top to transfer him?
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by 360command: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Frank Mba is right. Lagos state is safest city in 9ja. i guess his street or house must be safe hun!
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Adex097: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
[/color]you guys should try to digest a message/news before saying/posting poo here..Oga frank mba said safest city not safest place...now hw many cities do we have in nigeria? Question 2. Telme the safest..shikina[color=#990000]
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Emmyk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Zona.com:
I heard that frank mbah is sunday mbah's son. Dont know if it is true though...
for your mind now , you'r making a joke. Smbh
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by ekoilee: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
berem: it's so annoying and disappointing that you had to bring tribalism to this thread. Those who commented before you live in Lagos. Anyone who lives in Lagos knows very well that it is not the safest place in Nigeria. If you think am gonna agree with Frank Mba then i must be nuts! Lagos is safe to me but definitely not the safest! Frank Mba should live in other parts of the country before spewing trash!

Just like you or any poster on NL, I have every right to observe and express my observations based on what I observed and I stand by the observation and post 1 million% so cut out your silly and pointless rant.

Who do I listen to gan sef? The man in charge of.fighting crime with all the data or you clueless loud mouths sitting on NL shooting ignorant dust ? Don't bother answering because I know the answer. Not you ignorant loud mouths on NL.
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by phantom(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
mr.official2:

That was not Lagos. Don't misinform people, man.
is that so?check this out:http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/armed-robbers-serve-lagos-residents-notice/
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by phantom(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr.Uzo:

U be MuMu oo. Because robbers served a notice does that mean they carried out their action.[b]You dont even know if its a plan work by an internal person.[/b]Lagos is by far still the safest place to be in Nigeria considering the fact that it has one of the highest population an yet little or no case of robbery for a very long time. And for those of you who arent lagosians ask other lagosians that drives @ night and they will tell you how police men are all around the former danger zones in watch. Fashola Thumbs up on this.
you could have made do without the first sentence in your post.was'nt necessary at all undecided
please what does the bolded mean? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by dabossman(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Take it easy guys. The man said safest, not crime-free! I would want to think he knows what he is saying based on reports they get from all over the country. So, unless you can prove that you get daily, weekly or monthly reports on all the reported crime cases (from petty theft to violent crimes) from every corner of Nigeria, it is best we give the man the benefit of a doubt and believe that he is speaking based on statistical facts.

Besides, these stats can change from one month to the other, and the fact that they robbed someone in your neighbourhood yesterday doesn't necessarily mean that your area is the worst hit in the land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by tomzman: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Even a day old baby knows that Lagos is not the safest place in Nigeria. Only God knows when we Nigerians would stop fooling ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by ekoilee: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
tomzman: Even a day old baby knows that Lagos is not the safest place in Nigeria. Only God knows when we Nigerians would stop fooling ourselves.

Thanks for letting us know that some day old baby is a law enforcement authority with crime statistics and data. Where is this super baby?
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Ninilowo(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Zona.com:
I heard that frank mbah is sunday mbah's son. Dont know if it is true though...
Yes oo he is the younger brother of FRANK EDOHO too. The man get branches die
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by talktimi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Eko Ile: Looking at the responses so far and responders, what's the common denominator between them all?

Never fails.

Tribalism and pettiness is indeed very synonymous with some people....

smh...
you're just so pathetic indeed. Its quite obvious YOU are the tribal bigot on this forum
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Ninilowo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
mr.official2:

Which Ibadan? grin
The one in Borno state now
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by ekoilee: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
talktimi: you're just so pathetic indeed. Its quite obvious YOU are the tribal bigot on this forum

That's it? You are absolutely irrelevant and you should know this by now you dullard slow leaner.
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by talktimi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
eko ilee:

That's it? You are absolutely irrelevant and you should know this by now you dullard slow leaner.
see common houseboy trying to sound important. Stray puppy dog like you, better go and wash your oga's boxers before he slaps the s#it out of your sorry head
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Revolva(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Afam4eva: The same Lagos where thieves rob people in traffic? The same Lagos where people are going missing by the day. We get a lot of messages about people who left their houses but never returned. Oga Frank, talk better thing abeg.
You may get robbed in Newyork or any european city.crime is everywhere..ok in the sake of Nigeria..with its present state of insercurity bombings, kidnapping Lagos is the safest!!!! Ok
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Freewilly(f): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Lagos the safest city in Nigeria? that is the best April fool's joke I've heard so far. Even the mosquitoes in Lagos are armed and dangerous, this man should have his head examined fast before be does something drastic.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2013
kettykin: if Lagos is the Safest city in Africa then what is Calabar

Saying anything is safe under the influence of alcohol.

Am sure, he will correct himself when his Oga@the Top consults him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by talktimi(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2013
...."Ibikunle John, Atoba Adeniyi, Ibrahim Abdullahi, Kazeem Aderibigbe, Saheed Adekunle, Christian Joshua and Saheed Okunola, stole over $2.5m (N400m) in the 2012 robbery."

Some of the heebo robbers who attacked the MMIA last month grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ibrahim Babangida Dead? / ICPC Arraigns Kebbi NSCDC Official For Certificate Forgery / PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.