Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (43556 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Soldiers & Criminal Execution(firing Squad)in Nigeria During Military Era (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 6:05am On Mar 16, 2015
I stay in abuja, though most if my friends have plans to leave this city once the coming elections approaches but I intend to stay because I feel the FCT is safer than other cities in the country, if you have a contrary opinion, pls share, where would you be during the coming elections and where do you think is the safest city/state to be, your opinion matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Zonacom(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2015
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Zonacom:
The safest should be one's village. No dog fit shout there.
Well,that depends on where your village is

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by signz: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Nothing will happen but if u wanna be safe and still have fun, find ur way to Enugu. wink

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Yeske2(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
I stay in Onitsha and a core APC supporter, won't and can't leave the city because of threats of violence if Buhari wins. My Onitsha is safe

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by temitemi1(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2015
With GOD everywhere is safe bro. The Holy Bible says'. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand'. but it shall not come nigh me! GEJ till 2019!!!

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by nzeobi(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Enugu is a one party state with civilized population so I will go for enugu

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Port harcourt.... no Jupiter can move me.... dem never born them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
If you wanna be safe during the elections, then ah suggest you move down to the East..

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by eb9ice: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2015
ur security is assured ones you cross the niger river

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by docsholz(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2015
Stay in your state of origin, your own people won't harm u

18 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by wordcat(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria as a state is not safe. So stay where you are and be vigilant.

11 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by stayreal: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
temitemi1:
With GOD everywhere is safe bro. The Holy Bible says'. A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand'. but it shall not come nigh me! GEJ till 2019!!!

Ezekiel 2
9 And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10 And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

That is what is coming to this wicked contraption called Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
docsholz:
Stay in your state of origin, your own people won't harm u
Hmm..... lipsrsealed
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by chinwike2(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Safest- Enugu joor ! Peace is a culture here under sullivan chime. Sai Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi- PDP Gburu Gburu joor ! !

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by asadike(f): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2015
I think d east is generally safe especially anambra state with that our 'no nonsense' governor.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
IMO STATE......As safe as GOLD circle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Adetula1(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
as long as you don't reside in the North,you are safe

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 8:45am On Mar 16, 2015
quote author=londongal02 post=31663436]IMO STATE......As safe as GOLD circle [/quote]
Gold circle is not safe my sister...... cheesy
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:55am On Mar 16, 2015
East is the safest region especially Anambra and Enugu if you are observant you will notice how peaceful it is during this upcoming election

26 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by jumas(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2015
as
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
killerman47:
Port harcourt.... no Jupiter can move me.... dem never born them

Ph? This one they are killing youths everyday.

27 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by abrahym(m): 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Come to my village here in Irepodun kwara state

7 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by kokoA(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Abuja
Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by watered(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2015
I think Bama is safest

3 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Agbalanze(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Sambisa forest... you will be safe with shekau than some of this 'do or die' politicians.. embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by MrEverest(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2015
The safest place is your village/home town If you are Hausa, the safest place would be North. If you are Igbo, the safest place would be East. If you are Yoruba, the safest place would be West. Suffix it to say that irrespective of wherever you come from, Abuja, Lagos & to a smaller extent P.Harcourt will be relatively safe because of their cosmopolitan nature, strategic national interest & presence of military & para-military formations. Despite that, Lagos will still be volatile in the sense that protests & accompanying crack down by the military will make it unsafe in the likelihood that the ruling party wins the election. Also, anywhere north of Abuja & Jos would be suicidal for southerners while the East will also be risky to Hausas in the form of retaliatory attacks on them. My two cents undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Eastern states are generally safe lately especially Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Anambra. However if you are looking for a city that looks like Abuja: well planned, clean with added benefit; civilized people, excellent social and night life and safest in the country...drive straight to Enugu city!

42 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
I stay in abuja, though most if my friends have plans to leave this city once the coming elections approaches but I intend to stay because I feel the FCT is safer than other cities in the country, if you have a contrary opinion, pls share, where would you be during the coming elections and where do you think is the safest city/state to be, your opinion matters.

Uyo, Eket and Ikot Abasi. There are barely issues of electoral violence in such places. Uyo especially has always witnessed low crime rates and certainly nonviolent ones. EVER WONDERED WHY UYO IS ALWAYS RANKED IN THE UPPER ECHELON OF THE MOST PEACEFUL CITIES? NOW YOU KNOW.

#iRepUyo #UyoRocks #ProudlyIbibio

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by JayTeeA(f): 9:48am On Mar 16, 2015
I laugh in pidgin.. I remember wen d crisis started in kano and quiet a number of my parent's collegues relocated to jos as d "safe place" den it started der too..

No where is safe!.. Nobdy knows where tragedy will hit and how.. Pls move to where you feel comfrtbl o bt If you're not taking refuge in God you are not safe!.. quote me if you like..

15 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by CaptainAmerica1: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2015
You're relatively safe in the north if you reside in one correct GRA cool

All in all, Baba God dey

4 Likes

Re: Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. by lovat(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
JayTeeA:
I laugh in pidgin.. I remember wen d crisis started in kano and quiet a number of my parent's collegues relocated to jos as d "safe place" den it started der too..

No where is safe!.. Nobdy knows where tragedy will hit and how.. Pls move to where you feel comfrtbl o bt If you're not taking refuge in God you are not safe!.. quote me if you like..
I stayed in Kaduna then and also my friends parents relocated to jos because of its peaceful nature when sharia riots started in 2001, I'm not even feeling safe in Lagos now because the propaganda and violent approach to this election is giving me goose pimples

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo For Distribution Of Election Materials / Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.