Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697861 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
dontvu think dat will be too cost, what if d video takes longer to download
lol e no cost.. I v been using it for 6 months now.. its wat I used to download season 1-5.@and currently on 6.. add me on BBM so I explain better
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Darey00:

use Etisalat PAYG (#15/5 mins)
its d beat deal for u trust me
i swear dat plan is d sh*t my 32gb m.card is almost filled and i haven't spent up to a thousand naira on dat plan. Thank God for Eti baba
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am happy Elena won't be getting her Delena memories back datz gud for her and why did damon lie about Bonnie not being on d other side with him? He should have just told everybody d truth who knows maybe liv or dat witch doctor might be able to help with some spells. And for Mr Tripp he's days are clearly numbered because Damon and Enzo will definitely hunt him down.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Btw, Klaus or Elijah can come over TVD & give back Elena her memories..I m sure they can!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Thank God Ivy ' s gone. Really good episode.

I'm happy more than you.
This episode was awesome,so much tension every where from alaric and witchy doctor to delena to stefan and caroline.Although at the last scene I wanted elena to ask damon to kiss her....if na me be damon na fly I go fly take kiss her....lol

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Fkforyou:

I'm happy more than you.
This episode was awesome,so much tension every where from alaric and witchy doctor to delena to stefan and caroline.Although at the last scene I wanted elena to ask damon to kiss her....if na me be damon na fly I go fly take kiss her....lol
Hahaha I was thinking the same as well infact I wanted a hot delena sex hahahaa.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keky:
Btw, Klaus or Elijah can come over TVD & give back Elena her memories..I m sure they can!
Hehe datz not possible abeg when they are still busy fighting mummy and daddy they will now have time for one confused Elena gal? No way!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rip Stelena

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:
Rip Stelena
so sad cry cry I mean they were so epic. cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Hahaha I was thinking the same as well infact I wanted a hot delena sex hahahaa.

Lolzzzzzzzz. Problematic girl. Hot Delena sex. Lwkmd. Well, all I know for sure is that Damon would kiss Elena.
rokiatu:
so sad cry cry I mean they were so epic. cry

So real.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
suxxman:

Lolzzzzzzzz. Problematic girl. Hot Delena sex. Lwkmd. Well, all I know for sure is that Damon would kiss Elena.
Yes oooh I am team stelena sorry I am only team enzo and caroline now but delena has mad chemistry. I really like their se..x scenes so passionate.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mfemi53(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Episode 6 is thrilling as always.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Yes oooh I am team stelena sorry I am only team enzo and caroline now but delena has mad chemistry. I really like their se..x scenes so passionate.

Yeah, i do feel the passion.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
“Originals can compel vampires but as soon as they die, compulsion wears off.”—Katherine Pierce (s02e15)So what happend? It doesn’t apply when an original turns human?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2014
stelena:
“Originals can compel vampires but as soon as they die, compulsion wears off.”—Katherine Pierce (s02e15)So what happend? It doesn’t apply when an original turns human?
i was wondering the same.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:18am On Nov 08, 2014
“You’ve compelled enough people to know it’s just a way of covering the truth, and no matter how badly you want it done, it doesn’t make it any less of a lie, you know? Oh, I hear you breathing. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you breathe. Just open the door, Elena. Everything can go back to the way it was. Just… Just open the door, Elena, please… Or, at the very least, step aside because I’m gonnakick this door in.”

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2014
stelena:
“You’ve compelled enough people to know it’s just a way of covering the truth, and no matter how badly you want it done, it doesn’t make it any less of a lie, you know? Oh, I hear you breathing. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to hear you breathe. Just open the door, Elena. Everything can go back to the way it was. Just… Just open the door, Elena, please… Or, at the very least, step aside because I’m gonnakick this door in.”
my poor damon. cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
rokiatu:
my poor damon. cry
I think she will break compulsion in coming episode nd they will be together
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2014
suxxman:
Yawa Don gas!! Alaric is now human.
But wait oo, this ending Part got me thinking. Elena might actually still love him without the compulsion being undone.
what I don't understand is how can Alaric become human but Stefan, Damon and enzo didn't meanwhile they all crossed d borther...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Adek15:
what I don't understand is how can Alaric become human but Stefan, Damon and enzo didn't meanwhile they all crossed d borther...

He stayed there way too longer than the others I guess.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Darey00:

lol e no cost.. I v been using it for 6 months now.. its wat I used to download season 1-5.@and currently on 6.. add me on BBM so I explain better
my bbm has expired, no time to renew it for now

so how do I buy d plan, is it like 1k per month?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
rokiatu:
I hope u don't end up abusing your Vaseline sha grin

embarassed I wish I could run faster to catch up with u guys
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
It was the cutest thing ever to see Damon so excited and nervous to see Elena like when he was fixing the bed and looking at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked good like he was going on a first date smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just pity jeremy,he is hurting badly,they didn't show bonnie in dis episode at all I really want 2 know what will happen to her
And sarah if she gets to know that one of her family killed her parent,dats another trouble in salvatore's house...the vampire hunter is in BIG trouble..nice episode but I really want 2 know what will happen to bonnie EP 7 loading
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Adek15:

Alric stayed there longer but even if d trio(enzo,stefan and Damon) become human,they ll die early(katherine is an example..she grew old fast and started losing her teeth).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I hope u don't end up abusing your Vaseline sha grin

embarassed I wish I could run faster to catch up with u guys
Vasaline? That a guy thing naaa, i dont mastrubat...e grin too many di....cks to choose from. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
stelena:
It was the cutest thing ever to see Damon so excited and nervous to see Elena like when he was fixing the bed and looking at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked good like he was going on a first date smiley
yea I really liked delena in this episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
shokky24:
I just pity jeremy,he is hurting badly,they didn't show bonnie in dis episode at all I really want 2 know what will happen to her
And sarah if she gets to know that one of her family killed her parent,dats another trouble in salvatore's house...the vampire hunter is in BIG trouble..nice episode but I really want 2 know what will happen to bonnie EP 7 loading
Big trouble? His days are numbered. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
...Tatia ,Katherine ,Elena... dis doppelgangers messing with d hearts of two men since 2000bc ,literally

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
rokiatu:
Vasaline? That a guy thing naaa, i dont mastrubat...e grin too many di....cks to choose from. grin
chei grin I don die grin okay o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.