Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695655 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
ellab:
oh Dear,Esther is really manipulative.
A part of me is saying dat dream sequence Elijah had wasn't entirely true.

Every since Elijah showed up to the vampire Diaries,he has always been d noble Original sibling. When he was turned into a vampire,do you know what aspect of his personality
was heightened? His morality.
there’s a reason that he gives people his word and keeps it every time. And there’s a reason we’d only seen his vampire face in one episode (before tonight).
Elijah isn’t just the best-dressed Original, but he’s a man of
honor. However, tonight we learned that his suit has a greater purpose. It’s a disguise, a way for Elijah to hide… from himself and from this curse that was forced upon him(these writers want me to view elijah as sometin else..i refuse to fall for it *sobs* com'on he's a good guy with d best designer suits.Damnnnnn uuuuu Writers).
I tot Tatia was killed so dat d mikaelson's would be vamps,i no know say na Elijah chop her for lunch. *sigh* I feel sad for Elijah. he's either giving up the love of his life. People
trying to manipulate him for their own use,forced to kill the love of his life. Sacrificing his desires for others. Its tragic. The end really hit me hard.How ll klaus react when he finds out how Tatia really died.

klaus.i don't like d way d writers are making him weak(tvd klaus is better than TO klaus in d strength department).i found it annoying dat he was listening to Cami(maybe it's cuz I don't fancy her.dunno).
But I love his interactions with Kol.Klaus does know his siblings well.(1st he knew his mum,finn and now kol without batting an eyelash).I need the old klaus back.

esther..i bliv dat lady is going mental(she already is).she's just manipulative.Cant wait for her to face Mikael.

overall..good episode.It had its weak moments but it's still strong.

Yea, seriously missing the old Klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Please guys don't forge to vote for me again today thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Now that Damon is back Tripp had better watch his back coz Damon doesn't like anyone threatening his existence and that of his species besides the guy has Enzo.....I'm thinking Matt will work with the Salvatores and Caroline to save Enzo and Ivy.
Someone's is about to get killed

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2014
He can keep ivy. All we want is enzo.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2014
Yh...but you know stefan he won't leave her this tym now that Damon is back i think he'll be sticking around

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Ella n co... Abeg make una dey help us wt review as person like me dey always dwnload am late...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
On one hand Damon's return is actually awesome news to Caroline..... Now Stefan stays, and she can continue her hustle for his D.... He's probably the only one left in the series she hasn't slept with.... Well he and Enzo

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
nani667:
On one hand I Damon's return is actually awesome news to Caroline..... Now Stefan stays, and she can continue her hustle for his D.... He's probably the only one left in the series she hasn't slept with.... Well he and Enzo

Stefan,Enzo,Jeremy and Alaric...
Nawa ooo all these series be potraying blondes as easy f***
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
nani667:
On one hand I Damon's return is actually awesome news to Caroline..... Now Stefan stays, and she can continue her hustle for his D.... He's probably the only one left in the series she hasn't slept with.... Well he and Enzo
lol cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
nani667:
Lolzz..Caro na simple Gurl..she falls for guys too quickly..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
tobymichael:
Now that Damon is back Tripp had better watch his back coz Damon doesn't like anyone threatening his existence and that of his species besides the guy has Enzo.....I'm thinking Matt will work with the Salvatores and Caroline to save Enzo and Ivy.
Someone's is about to get killed

Stefan's also going in for the rescue. Now that Ivy's been taken too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxxman:

Stefan's also going in for the rescue. Now that Ivy's been taken too.
I just hope they keep Ivy I dont like that girl.

The love between she n stefan is so fake.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:

Pretty Much Fake! I just hope she dies that Stefan may come back to his senses.
#She's Not Even Pretty# angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxxman:

Pretty Much Fake! I just hope she dies that Stefan may come back to his senses.
#She's Not Even Pretty# angry
Shes not pretty, shes not attractive, shes not sexy, shes not funny, her personality is not all that, shes just blah....Stefan was indeed lost like he said.

Thank God damon is back, we can now have him back. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:
Shes not pretty, shes not attractive, shes not sexy, shes not funny, her personality is not all that, shes just blah....Stefan was indeed lost like he said.

Thank God damon is back, we can now have him back. cheesy

She's totally lame!
Yeah, Truly, Stefan and Damon really need each other.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxxman:

She's totally lame!
Yeah, Truly, Stefan and Damon really need each other.
Do you like enzo or am i the only team enzo on here?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:

Enzo's cool. Beginning to see the fun in him.
Enzo nd Damon re d ones keeping tvd sweet in terms of menace.
So I think I'd join ur team.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxxman:

Enzo's cool. Beginning to see the fun in him.
Enzo nd Damon re d ones keeping tvd sweet in terms of menace.
So I think I'd join ur team.
Yes!!! Thats what am talking about. wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:
Just don't like him tho grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
KingTom:

Just don't like him tho grin
I already do. embarassed grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:
I already do. embarassed grin
Well most people do, women love arrogant men, but men don't embarassed grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
KingTom:

Well most people do, women love arrogant men, but men don't embarassed grin
he also dang hot, witty, great accent, lovely cheek bone, and bad.

Women love that. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:
he also dang hot, witty, great accent, lovely cheek bone, and bad.

Women love that. grin
Hmmmmmm same reasons we men love Rebecca! grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
KingTom:

Hmmmmmm same reasons we men love Rebecca! grin grin grin

Yeah bro, she Garrit
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
suxxman:

Yeah bro, she Garrit
To quote Rokiatu " she also dang hot, witty, great
accent, lovely cheek bone, and
bad." grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
KingTom:
To quote Rokiatu " she also dang hot, witty, great
accent, lovely cheek bone, and
bad." grin grin

#Spot on
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:

I also want her character killed off but we all TVD writers and the way they make the most hated character become loved with one or two scenes,BTW did you notice that Alaric wasn't able to compel that Doctor.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
rokiatu:

I also want her character killed off but we all know TVD writers and the way they make the most hated character become loved with one or two scenes,BTW did you notice that Alaric wasn't able to compel that Doctor.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2014
This fans sha! Stefan with Damon is great - as long as Damon and Elena don't suffer his life anymore . I'm good with his gf too .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2014
u guys know I am way behind all of u, I started season four yesterday and d first thing I said was oh! my god, not Elena embarassed I know she and Stefan will later quit but I pray before d whole series ends, they are gonna be back together

and whatever happened to Katherine, I've not been seeing her

and d film just gets super hot by every season

suxxman and segunmike, i wanna say a very big thanks to u guys for your vote

rokiatu, congratulations for making it to the grand finale smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks AfricanApple, u were a great candidate, luv u girl. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.