Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696831 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2014
This episode was the boom.com

I am kinda feeling delena, their scenes were epic!!!!! Nw Alaric is back to been human again yea thats so interesting NOT! undecided On the brighter note Enzo is back batches!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Best quote of the episode

[size=20pt]“He's probably jealous of my accent”.[/size] (enzo to damon about Stefan)

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2014
I m downloading episode 6
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Thanks AfricanApple, u were a great candidate, luv u girl. kiss
I wish u good luck in dis finale, hope u know how hot its gonna be, those three ladies have very strong foothold but don't be scared girl! u will make it wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:
how can I download it at cheaper rate
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
I wish u good luck in dis finale, hope u know how hot its gonna be, those three ladies have very strong foothold but don't be scared girl! u will make it wink
hahahahaa I ain't scare girl lol and thank you. wink wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:
Enjoy. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
how can I download it at cheaper rate
www.o2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
Now I get stelena will never happen again embarassed
but happy for delena fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:
Buhahahahahahahahahhhahahhahaha!!!! I wanted to warn you but oooh well seeing is believing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:

Downloaded,but kinda busy to watch it fully.
So you mean Alaric has restored Elena's memory and Damon and Elena are back together? .......hmmmmmm okay!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Buhahahahahahahahahhhahahhahaha!!!! I wanted to warn you but oooh well seeing is believing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah, I want a girl for Stefan but not ivy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:

www.o2tvseries.com
I'm not talking aboutvd web, I'm talking about d subscription to do dat.
is it bb or laptptop or android phone u use to download it?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm not talking aboutvd web, I'm talking about d subscription to do dat.
is it bb or laptptop or android phone u use to download it?
ok I use android phone
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
SegunMike:

Downloaded,but kinda busy to watch it fully.
So you mean Alaric has restored Elena's memory and Damon and Elena are back together? .......hmmmmmm okay!

no elena and damon are not together yet alaric didn't give her memory back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2014
wat? wat? wat?

this episode was soooo so good.
Everything fell into place in dis episode.

Damon's back and he's tryna get Elena back lol let's just see how dat ll go. Don't want anymore Delena,neither do I want any Stelena..new developments and relationships. it's great dats he's tryna get her back..twill be hard since she's been compelled.

Alaric no longer a vamp?no longer an original?noooooo y would dey do dis?i understand dat he finds it difficult adapting but it was nice having an original dat could compel others. How on earth did he come alive tru resuscitation? hmmm.

best part of d episode was Caroline telling stefan she no longer wanna be friends. it's about time. I gave a serious thumbs up while watching it. I mean,despite everything he did to her,was he expecting to be okay just with a simple sorry?never I no gree. let him suffer a lil..he deserves it.

Expecting d great bickering btw Alaric-Damon-Enzo gonna ve epic.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:

ok I use android phone
what kind of subscription do u do then, cos if I do dsame my hard earned 1k go disapear grin
which ntwrk do u use
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
Yawa Don gas!! Alaric is now human.
But wait oo, this ending Part got me thinking. Elena might actually still love him without the compulsion being undone.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2014
stelena:

yeah, I want a girl for Stefan but not ivy

Definitely not Ivy. She's deas(I think)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
what kind of subscription do u do then, cos if I do dsame my hard earned 1k go disapear grin
which ntwrk do u use

Try Airtel Blackberry monthly plan. You get 2G data for it. It Works perfectly on Androids and even with modem for PC. Each episodes from mobile sites like o2Tv, is about 70mb
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
SegunMike:

Try Airtel Blackberry monthly plan. You get 2G data for it. It Works perfectly on Androids and even with modem for PC. Each episodes from mobile sites like o2Tv, is about 70mb
does bb subscription work for android? and how much is dis monthly plan?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
does bb subscription work for android? and how much is dis monthly plan?
Yes it does work. Its N1500/month
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Use glo 1k for 3gb..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Imo. Episode was okay.
I expected Elena to be Mad @ first that Damon is back tho. I mean, she called him "a monster, he killed jeremy blah blah" -just a lil drama there wud be good.
Stefan should ask caroline out nau. She wants more than frndship.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
the episode was osome.
damon told Just open the door, Elena. “And everything can go back to the way it was.”
jeremy asked to damon why Bonnie hasn’t returned with you damon She found peace.
Stefan saves damon and enzo life.
elena believes if it’s real love, her feelings will still be there.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thank God Ivy ' s gone. Really good episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Thank God Ivy ' s gone. Really good episode.

Hallelujah!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Damon- It's Not I Don't Want Her To Be Happy..I Just Want Her To Be Happy With Me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
which ntwrk do u use
use Etisalat PAYG (#15/5 mins)
its d beat deal for u trust me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
SegunMike:

Yes it does work. Its N1500/month
like how many episodes will dat 1500 download. sorry too lazy to do d math
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Darey00:

use Etisalat PAYG (#15/5 mins)
its d beat deal for u trust me
dontvu think dat will be too cost, what if d video takes longer to download

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.