Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,780 members, 7,824,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695312 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
shokky24:
I thought vampire blood could cure anything....
Even though kai is bad at least he did something good if not for him enzo would av died and all vampires won't be able to go home

That kai guy na badass...mr magic sucker,who knows what he's gonna do 2 elena

Poor bonnie,celebrating christmas all alone
Poor Caroline(her mum is gonna die)but y didn't she tell her earlier

She might not even die,they can turn her to a vampire....anyway we still dey wait

@stelena are u sure of what u said because jan 22 is too long oo,what the hell!!!
yeah I m sure about jan 22 that's why I share to all
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OohMpa: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jaymaestro:
They should be able to treat the cancer - Elena's foster dad treated Megan heart condition by using vampire blood .

Apparently, the vampire blood can cure congenital cases but not acquired diseases like cancer shocked

And the interesting part, since the blood isn't immune to cancer, then vampires should also die of cancer or get it from all their exposures, no? sad shocked

And here comes the twist, Kai can now draw magic from travelers also, even suck magic from inanimate earth itself not witches again or even travelers but sand shocked If he supposedly can take powers from travelers, then vampires, werewolves and hybrids should fall in line, no?

All hail Julie Plec for Primetime Emmy sad

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
OohMpa:

Apparently, the vampire blood can cure congenital cases but not acquired diseases like cancer shocked

And the interesting part, since the blood isn't immune to cancer, then vampires should also die of cancer or get it from all their exposures, no? sad shocked

And here comes the twist, Kai can now draw magic from travelers also, even suck magic from inanimate earth itself not witches again or even travelers but sand shocked If he supposedly can take powers from travelers, then vampires, werewolves and hybrids should fall in line, no?

All hail Julie Plec for Primetime Emmy sad

I think it's plot induced stupidity - the only logical explanation is : Cancer is about cell division - tumor development ` so feeding Liz vamp blood will only increase its growth spontaneously except some surgical operation aided with vampire blood to heal any body damage OR Mrs Forbes becomes a vampire which she probably wouldn't agree to -

I think they should be immune [being a vampire ] which is clearly different from being fed vampire blood .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by gutierez07: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
I now see why these nairaland mods behave the way they do...., its to be expected when their leader and admin is useless
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
gutierez07:
I now see why these nairaland mods behave the way they do...., its to be expected when their leader and admin is useless

Bro?? Whats wrong
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lusaint(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2014
please when is the release date of O.T season2 episode10
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Lusaint:
please when is the release date of O.T season2 episode10
January
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lusaint(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
tshegs19:

January
ah wat a long wait, thanks 4 the info.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
gutierez07:
lol whatsup?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Caroline mum looking good in non sheriff outfit
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2014
pickabeau1:
Caroline mum looking good in non sheriff outfit

A Busty chick/fowl, don't u think?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Silkmoth33:

A Busty chick/fowl, don't u think?

Ermm......

Dunno lipsrsealed

She's old..dude

Meanwhile... Lovely takedown by Matt n jer on enzo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's happening with TO now...since all dis days

When stefan told caroline her mom is gonna die

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
and mine wink

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
merry christmas to yall threadmates..ve a good one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone from the TVD and TO clan... It was definitely a great year smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
ellab:
merry christmas to yall threadmates..ve a good one.
Same to u,ella..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
nani667:
Merry Christmas to everyone from the TVD and TO clan... It was definitely a great year smiley
Same to u bruva..maybe it was shaa..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
merry xmas to you all....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Compliments to All
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
pls did season 6 of vampire diaries stop at epi 10
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
E is for Enzo

E is for Envy

enzovy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Samfilo31:
pls did season 6 of vampire diaries stop at epi 10
No they are on break.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
rokiatu:
No they are on break.
Where av u been?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Where av u been?
Lol I have been around, just been busy how you doing? Hope you had a great holiday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
rokiatu:
Lol I have been around, just been busy how you doing? Hope you had a great holiday.
Wlcm baq on this thread at least..its been dry without you,ella..my holiday's going preedi well and i guess urs is goin well to..Leme wish u a happy new year in advance, Ma'am..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
rokiatu:
Miss'd Ya Loads. Where U Been? Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Wlcm baq on this thread at least..its been dry without you,ella..my holiday's going preedi well and i guess urs is goin well to..Leme wish u a happy new year in advance, Ma'am..

suxxman:

Miss'd Ya Loads. Where U Been? Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year.

Thanks guys kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
The originals season 2 stops at 13
dnt knw if dats all
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 3:03am On Dec 28, 2014
LMAO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jaydee991: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.