Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694171 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
shokky24:
Now dat the devil has been set free,what's gonna happen,and what's the deal kai is making with tyler

If only kai did not try to kill liv,den bonnie would've been brought back,bonnie crying, so so sad

Is enzo going crazy or what?,what the hell is wrong with him...matt is really angry asking jeremy 2 kill enzo(would jeremy be able to kill him? I don't think so )
Tvd is getting more interesting
Kai needs one twin dead. Tyler needs Liv alive. Maybe Kai will ask Tyler to help him get rid of Liv, so he can become coven leader.
OR
They'll find a way to trick Joe into absorbing her powers back, Kai will merge with her, kill her and become leader.

Either way, Liv gets to live.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

Yeah like letting people become collateral damage to keep some secrets doesn't make you just as bad.

Why do you think Matt was furious huh?

Matt was just being childish and gullible... He swallowed what Enzo told him without thinking.... How is it anyone's problem if Stefan has secrets ? Everyone has their secrets.... Enzo was the one that chose to Kill the girl, all because Stefan chose not to share a secret.... Stefan didn't do anything wrong ✔

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
didn't watch tvd episode 9 coz of work gonna to tvd
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lolzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
cry poor Bonny
.....Kai = Ruthless.....but would be cool if he emerges the leader.....another Bad Guy to deal with!!!
....Hmmm......so because Alaric is now Human....chai compulsion na terrible thing oooohhh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
say cheese..mikaelson selfie.
great episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
KOL the unforgiving treacherous bastard . . . . .Meanwhile, Esther is done for, she either rides with her new status or she dies . . .Good work kids . . . . grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2014
jmaine:
KOL the unforgiving treacherous bastard . . . . .Meanwhile, Esther is done for, she either rides with her new status or she dies . . .Good work kids . . . . grin
murderous parents breed murderous children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
ellab:

murderous parents breed murderous children

It's inevitable, evil begets evil . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lexrichy(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Kol really did it this time.... Although i like the new Rebecca.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Just finished the originals episode 9:
This movie is more than a movie,wow Niklaus and his family ehn....dat Kol is such a goat,he is a liar and a a thief....wonder what he is planning now.....just loved this cool headed and hot headed klaus at the same time.....it was really a family movie.....can't wait for next week...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2014
I just read about the Originals on their Wiki page and 1 part said, there will be some Webseries that will show Why Kol is like that with his simblings..

The tittle of the webseries is "The Awakening". Does any1 know where I can download this..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Nicklaus offered himself in place of Rebecca but mother Esther rejected him . . . .Dude is surely the anchor of the Michaelson's . . . . .

Appears Esther didn't know about the whereabouts of Rebecca hence the baby, which leads us to the fact that the crows Rebecca observed was prolly Dalia . That winch is bidding her time to strike while Elijah and Hayley are busy ravaging each other to the heavens . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:
I just read about the Originals on their Wiki page and 1 part said, there will be some Webseries that will show Why Kol is like that with his simblings..

The tittle of the webseries is "The Awakening". Does any1 know where I can download this..

I posted d webseries on dis thread,2 or 3 pages back. it's actually 2 minutes or less. it explains d reason y kol does wat he does in every new episode of TO.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
OKay.
TO 2x9 is out, let me download and watch smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
jmaine:
Nicklaus offered himself in place of Rebecca but mother Esther rejected him . . . .Dude is surely the anchor of the Michaelson's . . . . .

Appears Esther didn't know about the whereabouts of Rebecca hence the baby, which leads us to the fact that the crows Rebecca observed was prolly Dalia . That winch is bidding her time to strike while Elijah and Hayley are busy ravaging each other to the heavens . . . .

Na that place make sense pass..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
jmaine:

I was reasoning d same tin..Dat should be Dalia.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Interesting Episode! cool

Kol is cray. Wicked soul cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sooooo... does dat mean Claire Holt won't show her face anymore? hmmm.

fantastic episode.

those Starlings,a part of me is thinking it's Dalia.Maybe I could be wrong.

Kol was fantastic in dis episode. Both in flashbacks and in his scenes with Davina and marcel. Then finally at d end of his scheme,he managed. to free himself from Esther,gain revenge on klaus,begin a new scheme while kissing davina. well kol was just kol in dis episode.

Finn is as crazy as his mother. he ll be more of a threat now if he and mikael are on d same side.

esther.dunno where to start from. What kinda mother gives permission to her husband to kill her son?hian. M glad she became a vamp,let her taste her own medicine of tryna make ppl bend to her will. she can either die or live being a vamp. her choice but I choose d later.

Niklaus,despite his fights with his sister,he loves her to d extent of tryna sacrifice himself for her. and turning his mum into a vamp was fantastic.

hayley..gal sure knows how to make d mikaelson men(klaus and elijah) to make use of d "table. I expected elijah to be angry and go after Jackson but he was still his noble self. *sigh*

I hope becca escapes dat prison she's in.

best part of d episode," d selfie" moment.

Next Episode of TO will Air 19th of January,2015

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
That like over a month
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jeez!! Can we wait till Jan shocked Oboi!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
I never knew a witch could become a vampire
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Biggty:
I never knew a witch could become a vampire

ah ah.. Ave U forgotten Bonnie's mother
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
19th shocked I am dead..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bimffo:
19th shocked I am dead..
grin LOL....You are dead, and you still dey post here? Abi you are @the Other side ni..... grin
More reason why I've decided not to watch the latest episode yet ooooooo.......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
adorable

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
klebekah and family

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheesy

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
I guess dis is the final goodbye to Rebeka. She's out of the series cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
awww smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
tshegs19:
I guess dis is the final goodbye to Rebeka. She's out of the series cry

she ll appear once in a blue moon...maybe..*sigh*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin "oh,bloody hell"

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.