Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,349 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697087 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2015
I'm happy for TO.
tvd? let it end in S7 pls.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
Good news for TVD n TO fans;

The vampire diaries has been renewed for d 7th season while the originals has also been renewed for d 3rd season. They r among d 8 shows dat hv been renewed by The CW

Bad news for TVD fans;

Jeremy Gilbert (Steve R. McQueen) will no longer be a series regular as of episode 17 of d current season according to d show runner, Julie Plec ,she revealed dat Jeremy would be leaving town for good this time around..."it's time for him to go out n live his life n we r actually going to say goodbye to Steve R. McQueen as a series regular,Plec said. "He is growing up n moving on,he'll be out living a real life

The catalyst for Jeremy's story coming to n end springs from d show nearing it's conclusion. According to plec ,"We r in d 3rd act of telling our story,everything we r doing is moving towards d end, over d course of d next few years,we will need to start having d characters make choices about what dey want with dia lives n say goodbye to some people, it's all part of moving towards d end ,however long it takes,Plec said."Still there is a chance we could still see him(Jeremy) on d show again,he could show up at weddings, Funerals, n series finales for sure,but dis journey is taking him to another place" ,Plec concluded

I think d show might end after d 7th or 8th season (IMO) but The CW has a track record of surprising every one,The likes of supernatural comes to mind ,it was supposed to end after d 3rd season bt it was renewed till d fifth where d series creator would eventually exhaust his story but it has being renewed for it's 11th season now.It all depends on Julie Plec n Kevin Williamson... can de continue if d show exhausts dia story or will de hand it over to other ppl as supernatural did?
Also Ian sommerhalder(Damon Salvatore) will direct n episode dis season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2015
ellab:
I'm happy for TO.
tvd? let it end in S7 pls.
what's ur thought on Steve R. McQueen leaving de show as a series regular?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
parrotibaba:

Steve is very free to leave d show cuz for d past 2 seasons,he had no plot development.Twas like d writers dint ve anything to write bout his character.So,I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
ellab:

Steve is very free to leave d show cuz for d past 2 seasons,he had no plot development.Twas like d writers dint ve anything to write bout his character.So,I wish him well.
. Yea, didn't really feel him that much. Hardly noticed him. #pls wait ooh, shey d guy no go act d movie again ni or e won't be seen in the scenes often#..pls some one should elaborate this. Thanks!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
hope de new season of vampire diaries and de Originals are online for downloads cos am really desperate to cont dis series grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Shawl001:
. Yea, didn't really feel him that much. Hardly noticed him. #pls wait ooh, shey d guy no go act d movie again ni or e won't be seen in the scenes often#..pls some one should elaborate this. Thanks!
he will be appearing as a guest star from episode 17 till TVD finishes i.e he might appear only once or twice in d next season(s) n it will be like Alaric did in season 4 n 5 or Lexi
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
he will be appearing as a guest star from episode 17 till TVD finishes i.e he might appear only once or twice in d next season(s) n it will be like Alaric did in season 4 n 5 or Lexi
. Thanks jare!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
So this means Bonnie ain't coming back?? Poor BonBon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
^^ just what I thought! cry cry

Happy new year guys! smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
parrotibaba:

Bad news for TVD fans;

Jeremy Gilbert (Steve R. McQueen) will no longer be a series regular as of episode 17 of d current season according to d show runner, Julie Plec ,she revealed dat Jeremy would be leaving town for good this time around..."it's time for him to go out n live his life n we r actually going to say goodbye to Steve R. McQueen as a series regular,Plec said. "He is growing up n moving on,he'll be out living a real life

The catalyst for Jeremy's story coming to n end springs from d show nearing it's conclusion. According to plec ,"We r in d 3rd act of telling our story,everything we r doing is moving towards d end, over d course of d next few years,we will need to start having d characters make choices about what dey want with dia lives n say goodbye to some people, it's all part of moving towards d end ,however long it takes,Plec said."Still there is a chance we could still see him(Jeremy) on d show again,he could show up at weddings, Funerals, n series finales for sure,but dis journey is taking him to another place" ,Plec concluded

I think d show might end after d 7th or 8th season (IMO) but The CW has a track record of surprising every one,The likes of supernatural comes to mind ,it was supposed to end after d 3rd season bt it was renewed till d fifth where d series creator would eventually exhaust his story but it has being renewed for it's 11th season now.It all depends on Julie Plec n Kevin Williamson... can de continue if d show exhausts dia story or will de hand it over to other ppl as supernatural did?
how is that bad news? Good reddance to bad rubbish abi. He's Been so irrelevant.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
rokiatu:
how is that bad news? Good reddance to bad rubbish abi. He's Been so irrelevant.
he is a series regular, it's bad news for his fans
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
bad news but it's k, I hardly notice him 6 season. I think writer have nothng 2 do his character, his character end when bonnie died in season 5 so I m not upset.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
When are we expecting new episodes na.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Just 1 more week lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by paulwhiz: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders , recently I have been looking for real websites that actually offer freebies to people and I came across this www.freerechargepins.tk
This website offers free recharge card pins in exchange for social shares. I have tried it and got up to 15 thousand naira credit.
There are some steps to be taken though to successfully use the site
1) go to www.freerechargepins.tk
2) because of so many users of this site . you will have to prove your human by clicking on skip ad at the top right hand corner
3) choose your network provider
4) click on one of the social share buttons and share
5) wait patiently the site is used by so many people it will take seconds to load
6) enjoy your recharge airtime

No more cheating from network providers ! smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Liskate(f): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2015
Ian Somerhalder just got engaged to Nikki Reed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Liskate:

oyinbo ppl and their fast engagement.
congrats to them.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
TO and TVD fans let the count down begin

How many days to go?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Liskate:
and she just recently got a divorce na wa ooh. Congrats to them though, IAN seems happier then when he was with Nina. They seems more real to me. So all the best to them.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
shokky24:
TO and TVD fans let the count down begin

How many days to go?

3 Days
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
3 More Days!!!! Hello Miss Elena(ellab)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
T .O on Monday. ..can't wait

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Klaus my nigga!!! Elijah is too boring and condescending
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 18, 2015
bataderemi:
Klaus my nigga!!! Elijah is too boring and condescending
donot go there..as much as i love d klaus character cos i am almost like dat but nt a vamp,i envy elijah..i envy d cool types..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2015
suxxman:
So this means Bonnie ain't coming back?? Poor BonBon
I think that since liv gave Damon and Elena her blood so that she would be able to locate them on the other side,am preety sure they must have left one for bonnie before leaving,the only problem is if bonnie would be able to find it and know what to do with it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nekkii(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just can't wait 4 season 7 to come out next week.... loving damon kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
i wana be and act like Elijah like am de boss

dats my role module
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
nekkii:
Just can't wait 4 season 7 to come out next week .... loving damon kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tomorrow smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OohMpa: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
nekkii:
Just can't wait 4 season 7 to come out next week.... loving damon kiss

Which galaxy are you flom? angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nekkii(f): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2015
OohMpa:

Which galaxy are you from? angry
well I thought season 7 was next Cos I've seen season 6 up to E 10 and since last year no new episode has been out

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.