Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (710711 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nice episode... But the whole thing is getting complicated.... Hope they aren't going the way of TVD tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
6/10 Episode (after the long wait). Maybe I just need to watch it a 2nd time. undecided

Which kin love dis Jackson get angry

What about the other black witch..2 witches got locked in that house initially. I don't get it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guys, please which website do you download the episodes from? Someone should reply. Thanks!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shawl001:
Guys, please which website do you download the episodes from? Someone should reply. Thanks!

o2tvseries.com
mobtvseries.net
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
tshegs19:
6/10 Episode (after the long wait). Maybe I just need to watch it a 2nd time. undecided

Which kin love dis Jackson get angry

What about the other black witch..2 witches got locked in that house initially. I don't get it.
Bro calm down you are not supposed to understand everything immediately, the show is just starting again and you expect to just understand like dat? Let's just wait for the next episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Alfred234:

o2tvseries.com
mobtvseries.net
. Thanks man!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Omg!! I darn well understood it and absolutely looooved it.

Dear Lord, this version of Finn is cray cray and super vengeful. Can't wait to see the hell he unleashes on his family.

And Freya? shocked How did she and up in the witches' cell?

I pity Kol sha and the way Davina begged Marcel with just the call of a name sad Bloody bastard should have known better than to play pranks on his brothers.

Can't wait for next week. This was a good start for the new year smiley

P.S My favourite quote of this episode

Niklaus:

For all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, there is so few on being the object of that affection.
The truth is (Hayley), it's not love on which the strongest foundations are built,
It's the decency of merciful lies
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol I swear am starting to get comfortable with all those things, I don't even care anymore.
True oh,we should just don't allow it to make us change our morals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Been cracking my brain since morning oo,but maybe someone can help me here though:
Who is Freya?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ghostlady:
Been cracking my brain since morning oo,but maybe someone can help me here though:
Who is Freya?
Esther's first daughter.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by landinfo: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Oi well 'm still in S4 so I don't have anythin tangible to kontribute naw until ......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
I really didn't enjoy this episode, let's wait n see the rest.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
tshegs19:
Esther's first daughter.
thanks smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Freya! shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Psychopath Kai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
TVD Tonight

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think Jackson wants to marry Hayley for more reasons than love... There's something suspicious there.

Maybe the marriage ritual won't even free the wolves sef. Anyway, we'll see.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
I want Bonnie back

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Both Good and Bad News.
Bonnie is coming back, but she won't be the 'Bonnie' you knew but a shadow of her former self.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 23, 2015
suxxman:
Both Good and Bad News.
Bonnie is coming back, but she won't be the 'Bonnie' you knew but a shadow of her former self.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2015
I like Bonnie, but I think she should stay dead
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Kai is so sick. He remind me of Tbag from prison break. Eventhough Tbag is miles better then him,sick character gonna love him. cheesy cheesy

Favourite quote from this episode, kai to ellena
"Sorry I'm nervous you're like really pretty". And then he tortured her afterwards. cheesy he's such a sadistic character. Best villain since klaus.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Sh'it! Caroline just killed her mother shocked

But if that guy with cancer dies with vampire blood in his system, shouldn't he become a vampire too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Caroline Nooooo!!! cry
kai is super crazy but u just have to luv him.
And can someone pls tell me what Enzo's problem is? I just don't get it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
I think it's simple logic... vampire blood multiplies tissues and cells ie recreates them so, in this case, the cancer will multiply until it kills the host. I guess the sheriff is gon be a vampire after all.

Loved the episode! Every bit of it.

Wanna see what enzo is up to tho, I want something to bring out killer stefan jor... he's just like a painting on the wall now... sheesh.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kai wiping off blood so tenderly off Elena’s cheek…Elena has this power to redeem despicable characters,could this be happening with Kai. I’m still hoping for a strong storyline for Enzo but he’s just floating around with no clear purpose.If Jo is to merge with Kai, I kinda hope Kai lives, he’s very entertaining nd I really like in dis episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jo will indeed die... then, Alaric can be the bad ass boss we love grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
is it too early to say RIP sheriff Forbes? yeah? ok.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
stelena:
Kai wiping off blood so tenderly off Elena’s cheek…Elena has this power to redeem despicable characters,could this be happening with Kai. I’m still hoping for a strong storyline for Enzo but he’s just floating around with no clear purpose.If Jo is to merge with Kai, I kinda hope Kai lives, he’s very entertaining nd I really like in dis episode.

Hmm not sure kai can be redeemed but that moment with elena was interesting. And theres definitely something coming up with Enzo, he's plotting something major i'd say.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
stelena:
lindy's quote tvline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Kai character really tickles. Reminds me of a Niklaus-Damon combo cheesy

Couldn't Caroline have waited a day or two before testing on her mother? Stefan was right, everything was just too easy sad

Not a bad episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Qu3sT(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Enzo just dey float for air, no better storyline for am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.