Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694949 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:
Hey ppl pls whats the latest episode out now

Because im still on 14 season 4
Welcome. wow you have miss sha.

we are now at episode 16 season six.

Have you started watching the originals as well?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
What a dull week no

Tvd
Originals
Reign
Arrow
Flash

Only hart of Dixie and the 100

They just kept showing old ones, should be back from Monday though
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Welcome. wow you have miss sha.

we are now at episode 16 season six.

Have you started watching the originals as well?

Oh its season 6 im on episode 14

But im up to date with originals,

Do u like the new rebecca
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Oh its season 6 im on episode 14

But im up to date with originals,

Do u like the new rebecca
Yea I like her I think shes doing a great job, she really does sound like Rebecca.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Yea I like her I think shes doing a great job, she really does sound like Rebecca.
I know i rlly like her, yea the voice to exactly the same.
Cnt wait for next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think the Voice of the new Rebekah is aided by a Machine (Forgotten the name) to sound like the old Rebekah..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
mrdrizzy:
What a dull week no

Tvd
Originals
Reign
Arrow
Flash

Only hart of Dixie and the 100

They just kept showing old ones, should be back from Monday though
Start watching Empire you will love it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2167379/new-series-empire-fan-club
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Start watching Empire you will love it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2167379/new-series-empire-fan-club

Lol.. grin Roki, You don come here con market the series..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol.. grin Roki, You don come here con market the series..
You know when something is so good you cant keep it to your self.

grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
after watching S4 , I hate Elena so much. last episode was made me cry. friendship bonding between Stefan nd Caroline is gr8 just like Stefan nd lexi.Now gonna watch season 5.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
embarassed

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rosen:
embarassed
now u see what ellab was talking about grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dumebi9(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Pls how do I download Uc browser on a BlackBerry 10 phone?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
I have stopped watching Vampire Diaries. It stopped making sense to me with the way people were just coming back from the dead in an unreasonable way.

I am now very addicted to Originals. I love Klaus and the noble Elijah. Originals is more interesting than TVD. The only way I will get back to TVD is if I am told that Elena is finally dead. She is the one making the series boring. Damon now looks very weak compared to what he was known for in season 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Marsatto:
I have stopped watching Vampire Diaries. It stopped making sense to me with the way people were just coming back from the dead in an unreasonable way.

I am now very addicted to Originals. I love Klaus and the noble Elijah. Originals is more interesting than TVD. The only way I will get back to TVD is if I am told that Elena is finally dead. She is the one making the series boring. Damon now looks very weak compared to what he was known for in season 1 and 2.
same ere bro, I jst download VD 4 ma sis I dnt even watch it wit her
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
rokiatu:
now u see what ellab was talking about grin
yes, i get it .I ship hard stelena bt its gone cas of stupid Elena cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bobwil75: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2015
The Originals!! Awesome!" i quit TVD instantly.... Nick Klaus was mind blowing...Elijah was Nobley intriguing!! i saw Klaus in a diff manner, not just d blood thirsty bastard son on d run,.. he had a purpose, the love n need 2 protect his child.. the bond with Elijah... Awesome!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Marsatto:

My sentiments precisely

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Papa Tunde: you are late Elijah, it not like the noble brother to keep waiting.

Klaus: am sorry mate, Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had; am the one you get when negotiations are closed.

My Rebekah need to take things slow

Rebekah Mikaelson: You always talk of Nik's happiness, but for a thousand years he has robbed me of any chance of my own. What about me, Elijah? Am I not a concern for you?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
simdam500:
Papa Tunde: you are late Elijah, it not like the noble brother to keep waiting.

Klaus: am sorry mate, Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had; am the one you get when negotiations are closed.

One of my favourite originals quotes ever.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
rokiatu: One of my favourite originals quotes ever.

Yes.... it Klaus sis kiss. He's good with words...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
don't understand, how elena was sired to damon nd Caroline was not when they become vampire. Damon blood change both of them into vampire. Please Help me guys
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
S5 was boring. I only see damon nd elena relationship drama, bt good thing is Caroline has feeling for Stefan. M excited for Stefan nd Caroline. I hope S6 be not boring just like S5.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rosen:
don't understand, how elena was sired to damon nd Caroline was not when they become vampire. Damon blood change both of them into vampire. Please Help me guys

woahhh.. it was Katrina's blood that changed Caroline to a vampire..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
jorhney:

woahhh.. it was Katrina's blood that changed Caroline to a vampire..
thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Rosen:

thanks

u welc

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Klaus is Back tonight.. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
TO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Bimffo:
I think the Voice of the new Rebekah is aided by a Machine (Forgotten the name) to sound like the old Rebekah..
no it's d British accent which is identical to d Australian accent...

The old Rebekah(Claire Holt) is Australian while d recent Rebekah(Maise Richardson-sellers) is British
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Rosen:
double post!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Rosen:
she drank Damon's blood n thus became sired to him ,plus she has been crushing on Damon since season 1 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.