Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692470 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Has the season 2 of originals finished airing?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK....I will confirm this

The originals need daylight rings the major difference between an original and a sired vampire is that they don't die by just staking them with a wood and they are faster.

The hybrids: Papa Hope,Mama Hope and Baby Hope do not need d rings because they are part wolf.

P.S: d originals tho do not burn easily recall d scene whr Alaric was dragging Elena or so dat was two seasons ago.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
tobymichael:

The originals need daylight rings the major difference between an original and a sired vampire is that they don't die by just staking them with a wood and they are faster.

The hybrids: Papa Hope,Mama Hope and Baby Hope do not need d rings because they are part wolf.

P.S: d originals tho do not burn easily recall d scene whr Alaric was dragging Elena or so dat was two seasons ago.
originals do burn easily watch episode 13 of the originals season 2 u should get it...abt dat of alaric u can merely say thats because he was an original who literarilly cant die nt even with the white oak stake

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Now hv got a few quest 4 u guys one being....dont u guys think tyler breaking up with live or whatever her name is...is a lil bit too harsh?i mean afterall her broda did practically trade his life 4 hers so i dnt see y tyler took it all too serious......second quest...whats this am hearing abt mama salvatore or sumtin'.whose sheam practically a bamon fan i really wanna see those two whining up together and at d same time i dnt wanna c eleena get hurt....nd what happened to kia?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
shocked shocked finally a thread. um please i stopped at season 5 of vampire diaries. Where can i watch it online for free or download? thanks if someone gets to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked shocked finally a thread. um please i stopped at season 5 of vampire diaries. Where can i watch it online for free or download? thanks if someone gets to me.

download from this site http://o2tvseries.com/The-Vampire-Diaries/index.html
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
jorhney:

download from this site http://o2tvseries.com/The-Vampire-Diaries/index.html
oh alleluyah!, someone did get back to me. Thank you smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:

you're welcome wink

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2015
TVD could never ever run out of good scene songs. i just love their songs, always fitting for the scenes.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 3:40am On Feb 24, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
TVD could never ever run out of good scene songs. i just love their songs, always fitting for the scenes.

Hehe that's the main reason why I always watch TVD . . So I can locate the next song to add to my library cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Bimffo:

==> Let it go by James Bay.. <==

Damon gives Caroline advice about the future days ahead of her; Caroline writes a list of things to do for the funeral..

==> Sam Baker "Go in Peace" by Vampire diary cast feat. Candice Accola.. <==

The song Caroline sang at the funeral

==> Shine by Night terrors of 1927.. <==

Alaric proposes to Jo

==> The greatest bastard by Damien Rice.. <==

Damon and Stefan at the bar; Caroline goes home and senses Elena when cleaning Up.

==> Details by sleeperstar.. <==

Caroline greets people at her mom's wake;Matt tells Tyler about the police training program; Caroline tells Elena she wants to be alone, then Caroline leaves

==> Fireflies by Lights and Motion.. <==

Damon and Bonnie Unite; Stefan goes to tell Caroline about his feelings then sees Elena with a broken neck; Bonnie shows Damon the Video

==> Bullet by Ryan star (Vampire Redux).. <==

Liz Forbes' funeral; Damon gives the speech..

You are a darling! Thanks kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jacksons love for hayley is too good to be true,from the way he looks at her and treats her,hmmm,wonder if such love exists in real life
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
shyshally:
Jacksons love for hayley is too good to be true,from the way he looks at her and treats her,hmmm,wonder if such love exists in real life

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
see life sha, all because of pussiy!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
blublahd:

see life sha, all because of pussiy!
tongue grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
shyshally:
he's so shady, something is surely fishy. And Hayley is the biggest fool for believing it.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
rokiatu:
he's so shady, something is surely fishy. And Hayley is the biggest fool for believing it.

Used to think so too,but so far he has done anything shady,I think d highest is that his keeping a deadly secret or he might do smething to hayleys baby
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
shyshally:

Used to think so too,but so far he has done anything shady,I think d highest is that his keeping a deadly secret or he might do smething to hayleys baby
only time will tell.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by PAnaceA7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Last week's episode on TVD was the best of the season so far.....Too many high points to note... I unintentionally replayed bamons hug over and over again.. Not forgetting Alaric's proposal too..eagerly waiting for 2days episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
PAnaceA7:
Last week's episode on TVD was the best of the season so far.....Too many high points to note... I unintentionally replayed bamons hug over and over again.. Not forgetting Alaric's proposal too..eagerly waiting for 2days episode.
They r on break so no episode today
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
parrotibaba:
They r on break so no episode today
till when pls?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls did TVD or Originala air this week?? Rokiatu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
HotBisi:
Pls did TVD or Originala air this week?? Rokiatu
no they are returning next month sometime not sure. Ella when are they coming back?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
rokiatu:
no they are returning next month sometime not sure. Ella when are they coming back?

TO---9th March
tvd---12th March
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
ellab:

TO---9th March
tvd---12th March
thanks doll.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by IAmBhijay(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wait! So there's a thread for two of my most favorite series on nairaland and am just knowing.........
Mehn, av been slacking oooo...

#Subscribing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by IAmBhijay(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wait! So there's a thread for two of my most favorite series on nairaland and am just knowing.........

#Subscribing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by IAmBhijay(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2015

#Subscribing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2015
jorhney:

you're welcome wink
hey! I want to thank you again. You saved a life, I'm now in episode 11, thanks!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
hey! I want to thank you again. You saved a life, I'm now in episode 11, thanks!

you're welcome again wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
jorhney:

you're welcome again wink
can't believe I'm done with it shocked episode 15 at last, coming back to summarize what I watched and my best scenes

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.