Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694219 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Samfilo31(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2015
now caroline's mum is aside
now lets draw de cotton to damiens mum and bonnies return grin

i just wish damien will go for bonnie while Stefan for caroline den de world will never revolve around Elena again she will be left will no character to play
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2015
The way Caroline looked at Elena's neck before breaking it.. grin Epic mehn.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2015
does anyone know the title of that soundtrack being played during Bamon's hug?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Woah u guys hate elena dt much?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
davetwitzy:
I was disappointed with E14 cuz it was all about Caroline's Mum...but over the week I thought about it. We were saying goodbye to a character we all love...Sherrif Forbes. An episode dedicated to her isn't all that bad. But what will now vex me is if she comes back from the dead grin

she can't .. she's not a supernatural being
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Isomerizm:
does anyone know the title of that soundtrack being played during Bamon's hug?

Fireflies by Lights and Motion.. wink Thank me and google later..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Now I can't wait for the next TVD episode.... Great comeback!!
Shipping Bamon and Steroline...... Fuq that person Elena.... grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
UjSizzle:
Yummy. I'm replaying the hugging scene cheesy

How romantic *sigh...*

You're not alone! Been tryna get a screen shot of how she jumped into his arms cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Klaus

Why can't you be happy for Hayley n jackson

Elijah....so jealous n still noble keeping Klaus on the narrow path
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bimffo:

Fireflies by Lights and Motion.. wink Thank me and google later..
Can you get the title of all the songs played in this episode pls? They were so nice.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
UjSizzle:

Can you get the title of all the songs played in this episode pls? They were so nice.
go to tunefind .com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
==> Let it go by James Bay.. <==

Damon gives Caroline advice about the future days ahead of her; Caroline writes a list of things to do for the funeral..

==> Sam Baker "Go in Peace" by Vampire diary cast feat. Candice Accola.. <==

The song Caroline sang at the funeral

==> Shine by Night terrors of 1927.. <==

Alaric proposes to Jo

==> The greatest bastard by Damien Rice.. <==

Damon and Stefan at the bar; Caroline goes home and senses Elena when cleaning Up.

==> Details by sleeperstar.. <==

Caroline greets people at her mom's wake;Matt tells Tyler about the police training program; Caroline tells Elena she wants to be alone, then Caroline leaves

==> Fireflies by Lights and Motion.. <==

Damon and Bonnie Unite; Stefan goes to tell Caroline about his feelings then sees Elena with a broken neck; Bonnie shows Damon the Video

==> Bullet by Ryan star (Vampire Redux).. <==

Liz Forbes' funeral; Damon gives the speech..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
tobiboss:
Well then, i guess i'm the only one creeped out by the way stefan stared at caroline when she was singing. My favorite part of this episode was when caroline snapped elena's neck
grin this made me laugh,lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
handebayor: This is probably my first post here but common can someone explain why Elijah's hands went up in flames immediately after removing his ring and exposed it to sunlight. Thought all original vamps don't need rings to walk in daylight

There is a a smell of gas around, just like Elijah said, so he started the fire by removing his ring and let not remember that time he's back to his mind, so baby hope halted the car just to save cami and herself.

I so love that kid
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sweetie...... First person she went to see..... DAMON!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
franugo:
Woah u guys hate elena dt much?
you have no idea.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by handebayor: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
simdam500:

There is a a smell of gas around, just like Elijah said, so he started the fire by removing his ring and let not remember that time he's back to his mind, so baby hope halted the car just to save cami and herself.

I so love that kid

Thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
rokiatu:
you have no idea.

rili?shocked what did she do exactly? Thought she was one of d well liked charactersthough i gotta admit she is a bit of a self centered drama queen, much like 4mer caroline
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
I think there are more storyline coming towards tvd universe. Now that mama Salvatore has shown up, the only thing I don't get is whether lily is a witch, traveller, vampire or maybe she's really bad person for her to be in that prison but I love the introduction of lily Salvatore.

According to JP, Enzo storyline just began, the revenge the hate and more also a lot of darkness inside him. He may become a very big bad villain.

I never thought I could replay
a scene on tvd until I saw Bamon reunion, I don't do shipping but am officially a Bamon fan.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2015
hyzicbond:
I think there are more storyline coming towards tvd universe. Now that mama Salvatore has shown up, the only thing I don't get is whether lily is a witch, traveller, vampire or maybe she's really bad person for her to be in that prison but I love the introduction of lily Salvatore.

According to JP, Enzo storyline just began, the revenge the hate and more also a lot of darkness inside him. He may become a very big bad villain.

I never thought I could replay
a scene on tvd until I saw Bamon reunion, I don't do shipping but am officially a Bamon fan.

Welcome aboard Mate!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:

I so love that kid

You did not answer his question

Why did Elijah hand burst into flames
Do originals need rings
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let the Bonnie and Damon love story begin..... Jeremy is away so no one to hold Bonnie back..... Damon is definitely gonna hit that ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

You did not answer his question

Why did Elijah hand burst into flames
Do originals need rings

He's just an original..... not a hybrid
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:

He's just an original..... not a hybrid

Do originals need daylight rings
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
nani667:
Let the Bonnie and Damon love story begin..... Jeremy is away so no one to hold Bonnie back..... Damon is definitely gonna hit that ✔
I trust Damon. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Waiting for the next episodes of originals and VD.

Besides originals is more interesting dan VD now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes they do.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

yes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

yes. But for Klaus, no he doesnt need cos he's an hybrid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
yes. But for Klaus, no he doesnt need cos he's an hybrid.

OK....I will confirm this
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

OK....I will confirm this.

Ref: TVD

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.