Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694308 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
hint elena is gonna be human again I guess that's how they plan to get rid of here.

She turn human, damon Compele her to forget about them and she leaves town. Julie Plec is on weed I swear. Was it not the same elena that refused the cure in season 4?
And now she suddenly want to be human again. Foolish idea.
lmfao that show ehn ....i'll choose originals over it anytime

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Alfred234:
How can you say a show like Empire is wack undecided #smh
if u don't like it just stop watching it instead of badmouthing it for us.
cheesy Easy bro, i was only joking, i did nt sleep through 2nights just to complete it, they could do better though
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2015
And this episode proved why I still dislike elena.
Jo is preggers,make she happy for jo instead she's getting jealous.No one should say she has a rryt to or she was forced to be a vamp. Shee had a choice in S4 to take d cure but she refused.urgh.
bye Nina,will miss u but not ur character.
I just hope dis show gets better after her departure..hahaha,i would so laugh at her.

so the vampires at the other side with kai are witches too?lobatan.
tvd has vamp-witches.
TO has hybriids/combination of all(hope).
Kai will become powerful o if he turns out to be like them.
Mrs Salvatore is just another Esther.ur sons ain't ur family?really?hian.
oh,so Lily Salvatore is Enzo's sire,interesting.
not putting too much trust on dis show but Tvd is gonna be interesting if d "writers" know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
jmaine:

Klaus must have noticed Esther disappearance and so decided to even things up, and he knows Freya is responsible.

Dude balanced the equation for the good of the family . . . . What an evil genius . . . . .

With Mikael alive, Klaus will always be in danger , so he killed a lot of birds with just a thrust . . . . . grin
Freya will hate Klaus I swear and she's gonna bring him down
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
ellab:
And this episode proved why I still dislike elena.
Jo is preggers,make she happy for jo instead she's getting jealous.No one should say she has a rryt to or she was forced to be a vamp. Shee had a choice in S4 to take d cure but she refused.urgh.
bye Nina,will miss u but not ur character.
I just hope dis show gets better after her departure..hahaha,i would so laugh at her.

so the vampires at the other side with kai are witches too?lobatan.
tvd has vamp-witches.
TO has hybriids/combination of all(hope).
Kai will become powerful o if he turns out to be like them.
Mrs Salvatore is just another Esther.ur sons ain't ur family?really?hian.
oh,so Lily Salvatore is Enzo's sire,interesting.
not putting too much trust on dis show but Tvd is gonna be interesting if d "writers" know what they are doing.
grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
Let Elena just carry herself and go jare. I really wish season 7 would be so epic without her, she'd wish she stayed. Nina is just like Elena, somehow everything has to revolve around her.
grin gringringrin true
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Adek15:
My thoughts too, and i feel she's stronger than she's revealing, klaus better be careful, his supposed love for his daughter is causing him to make rash decisions
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Alfred234:
from the look of those promo pics it looks like Klaus is going to give Hope to Dahlia
meaning micheal died for ntn?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
tobiboss:
cheesy Easy bro, i was only joking, i did nt sleep through 2nights just to complete it, they could do better though
Lol I for fear o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
tobiboss:
meaning micheal died for ntn?
it might be a plan tho u know Klaus and his many tricks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Adek15:

Freya annihilation of Esther will rob her of her much needed moral vengeance . . . .Klaus will ensure she recognizes how similar they are in their evil and manipulative ways . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Season 7 wil be rock after she left. most of us be happy.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Damon is gr8, his plans always work. Dis not make any sense Why suddenly Elena wants to be human again, when she had a choice she refused to take it. Stefan gets his humanity back. Lilly plans to bring back her frnds from 1903. They are half witch nd half vampire.
next ep is Damon nd Elena talking about their future if they wasn't vampires.
One thing is sure Elena will be human again.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
We all just have to face the music- the rest of this
season is now going to be dedicated to exiting Elena
from the show and setting up whatever the new focus
is going to be (my guess is they'll keep mom and Sarah
around to focus the show onto the Salvatore family,
a'las The Originals).

Such a bummer because they had
such a promising season going with the Gemini coven
and Kai and a great opportunity to transform Kai's
character, but alas, he left to a different show and
Nina is exiting and the focus changes. Major bummer.

Last night's episode just felt like a huge departure
from where the series has been heading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
I heard d news guys Elena will be human again nd she will choose Damon her true love nd then she died dis time finally. What d writer doing dis is crap.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
stelena:
I heard d news guys Elena will be human again nd she will choose Damon her true love nd then she died dis time finally. What d writer doing dis is crap.
where u get dis if it's true dan I m sick of delena things I thing writer just give good ending to Elena. when JP told human Elena love Stefan nd vampire Elena love Damon. If Elena become human she should realize what she did to Stefan how much she hurts him. Thanks Nina u leaving TVD atleast there will be delena drama.Finally delena over after dis season. I m sick of delena things. I m not anymore stelena fan but they r epic I only want a last stelena epic scene.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pomporiking: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Keky:
We all just have to face the music- the rest of this
season is now going to be dedicated to exiting Elena
from the show and setting up whatever the new focus
is going to be (my guess is they'll keep mom and Sarah
around to focus the show onto the Salvatore family,
a'las The Originals).

Such a bummer because they had
such a promising season going with the Gemini coven
and Kai and a great opportunity to transform Kai's
character, but alas, he left to a different show and
Nina is exiting and the focus changes. Major bummer.

Last night's episode just felt like a huge departure
from where the series has been heading.

I agree about kai who I think was boss until he turned to sh#t when he started having feelings.nina leaving the show is great news imo,the writers can now tell a different story without caring how she fits into it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rosen:

where u get dis if it's true dan I m sick of delena things I thing writer just give good ending to Elena. when JP told human Elena love Stefan nd vampire Elena love Damon. If Elena become human she should realize what she did to Stefan how much she hurts him. Thanks Nina u leaving TVD atleast there will be delena drama.Finally delena over after dis season. I m sick of delena things. I m not anymore stelena fan but they r epic I only want a last stelena epic scene.
Mann my sister you don talk am finish oooh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think Klaus just signed d deal dat will pit Dahlia n Freya against him by killing mikael
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
TO

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wow if this is true,den I guess I will have to leave this tvd its already too naughty for my taste,kyle leaving and elena?? The tvd is already too shitty sef,will focus on TO what's with all this actors and exiting lately sef?

Today dis 2moro dat

I taught she was the main star
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
OMG how could they killed that handsome and sweet boy off? I didnt see that one coming at all. cry cry cry
And whatever they did to Klaus at the end of this episode, dude deserve it. His arrogance and paranoia was getting on my nerve.
Elijah need to stop kissing klaus azz. undecided I need badass Elijah back.
Freyal is not to be trusted I have a feeling shes working with Dhalia.
Dhalia is one wicked one chie.

Overall great episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
OMG how could they killed that handsome and sweet boy off? I didnt see that one coming at all. cry cry cry
And whatever they did to Klaus at the end of this episode, dude deserve it. His arrogance and paranoia was getting on my nerve.
Elijah need to stop kissing klaus azz. undecided I need badass Elijah back.
Freyal is not to be trusted I have a feeling shes working with Dhalia.
Dhalia is one wicked one chie.

Overall great episode.
cn u gv me a better detail please havent downloaded it yet smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2015
in as much as I wanted Klaus to experience being daggered,this wasn't the right time.
I'm so angry right now.How can they dagger him a day before the big battle and then go along with freya?
Not only did Elijah and Rebecca f**k themselves up with dahlia and freya,but they just f**ked themselves up with Klaus and I sincerely hope they stay away from him when he wakes cuz they r so goneee.
Elijah,u f**king slowpoke.What happened to staying by ur brothers side?you'd rather choose freya who u don't even know?seriously?instead he listened to hayley.Hayley of all ppl.urgh!
And hayley,u wretch.You think the bayou is safe from dahlia?idiat! Dahila took d wolves out with just her fingers when she found you and u think the bayou is safe?is hayley kidding me right now?

What the bloody hell just happened in this episode?
Yes we all want Klaus to experience daggering BUT was this the right time?
NO!
Freya and Dahlia both have what they wanted, dividing the Mikelson clan.
Klaus had a plan and those idiats messed it up big time.
hoho *laughs sarcastically* their own don finish.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't know what to say about Last night's Episode #Originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
ellab:
in as much as I wanted Klaus to experience being daggered,this wasn't the right time.
I'm so angry right now.How can they dagger him a day before the big battle and then go along with freya?
Not only did Elijah and Rebecca f**k themselves up with dahlia and freya,but they just f**ked themselves up with Klaus and I sincerely hope they stay away from him when he wakes cuz they r so goneee.
Elijah,u f**king slowpoke.What happened to staying by ur brothers side?you'd rather choose freya who u don't even know?seriously?instead he listened to hayley.Hayley of all ppl.urgh!
And hayley,u wretch.You think the bayou is safe from dahlia?idiat! Dahila took d wolves out with just her fingers when she found you and u think the bayou is safe?is hayley kidding me right now?

What the bloody hell just happened in this episode?
Yes we all want Klaus to experience daggering BUT was this the right time?
NO!
Freya and Dahlia both have what they wanted, dividing the Mikelson clan.
Klaus had a plan and those idiats messed it up big time.
hoho *laughs sarcastically* their own don finish.

LOL calm down.........for all we know, this could be Klaus big plan. It could all be just a pretense from Elijah. All-though I wish not cuz I really want klaus to suffer. be it the right time or not, he torture others at anytime. Whatever time suit him. Frankly I was tried of elijah licking klaus ass....he was just following klaus like puppet around. Dragging klaus was long overdue. I wish hime nothing but suffering right now.

And they need to just kill Cami off. Shes so useless. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Efostick(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided undecided this Peepz sef!!!....Klaus Caused it Sef...his Ego didn't allow him to admit to not Killinq daht qay dude....He deseRved it... sad it's painFul seeinq him daqqered!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
rokiatu:
LOL calm down.........for all we know, this could be Klaus big plan. It could all be just a pretense from Elijah. All-though I wish not cuz I really want klaus to suffer. be it the right time or not, he torture others at anytime. Whatever time suit him. Frankly I was tried of elijah licking klaus ass....he was just following klaus like puppet around. Dragging klaus was long overdue. I wish hime nothing but suffering right now.

And they need to just kill Cami off. Shes so useless. undecided

Klaus deserves every dagger to his heart but Elijah did it at d wrong time. becca and Elijah don't ve a plan na.its gonna be back to square one(Klaus).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
the face you make when you know you effed up.

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
bye aiden

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
The face u make when u r betrayed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.