Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695005 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2015
inimitkel:

TVD S7? WTH...tot t'was all over
Nah still continues nd julie plec said she doesn't see it ending at season 7 nd dat might be a gud news cos judging frm d trailer seems TVD is back.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SageNaruto(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Nah still continues nd julie plec said she doesn't see it ending at season 7 nd dat might be a gud news cos judging frm d trailer seems TVD is back.
The source of TVD boredom is partly no more, so what do you expect?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Isomerizm:
The source of TVD boredom is partly no more, so what do you expect?
Ultimatesammie:

Exactly, I've always said that Elena was the one holding back TVD from its true potential thank God she's gone now we can enjoy TVD like never before
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Elena or no Elena, TVD is just over dragged. Dunno how else to say it.

Like, "E don do!" grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Deekaydadon(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Interested in getting the latest movies and series in HD at the cheapest possible rates check my signature to contact and u can visit my thread for more details.
Also available Vampire Diaries S1-6 Originals S1-2

https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
TO starts next week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Deekaydadon:
Interested in getting the latest movies and series in HD at the cheapest possible rates check my signature to contact and u can visit my thread for more details.
Also available Vampire Diaries S1-6 Originals S1-2

https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Lol wen u can get dem 4 free
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
I hope they continue TVD i don't want it to stop like dat......i actually thought damon left bonnie to die for real(tears dropped from my eyes,i was like why is elena only their no 1 priority),didn't know he would come back and kill kai(demon)..i was so happy

joe's wedding is the worst wedding ever,i just pity alaric all his gfs are just dying,guess he's destined to be single
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
TO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Next week

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pls which dstv channel shows TVD and TO and at what time
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Apparently the old Damon is coming back

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
bliss11:

una noo want answer ds boy abi

Bros i dey download am ni online, i 4 tell u.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
alex81:

una noo want answer ds boy abi

Bros i dey download am ni online, i 4 tell u.
I no understand y them no wan answer me. Na downloading tinz we go dey do
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 3:16am On Oct 06, 2015
bliss11:

115 or 114. But they are always 2-3 episodes late.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:18am On Oct 06, 2015
bliss11:

it hasn't been advertised yet. it has to air first for it to be shown. since its this Thursday, maybe it ll air on Ch 115 next Thursday.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
ellab:

it hasn't been advertised yet. it has to air first for it to be shown. since its this Thursday, maybe it ll air on Ch 115 next Thursday.

u mean they are both starting tomorrow?shockedshocked oh boy oo, na to go sub be dt...oh wait, my etisalat cheat still dey work cheesy what website can i get d episodes at d earliest conceivable time
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by seribroo56(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
franugo:

u mean they are both starting tomorrow?shockedshocked oh boy oo, na to go sub be dt...oh wait, my etisalat cheat still dey work cheesy what website can i get d episodes at d earliest conceivable time
try watchseries.ag and use any of the videome, vodlocker links it's clear and compresed for very clear video try mrfile link(large mb) . Can you pls explain more on the etisalat stuff thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2015
TO

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
ellab:
TO
Tomorrow ke?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Isomerizm:
Tomorrow ke?

yep.TO and TVD will air the same day.

Don't forget

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2015
T.V.D is back yh nd I know the originals is also but tvd has been lost for 2 seasons nd it seems it has been found.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 3:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice.......... stayed awake so i could watch both seasons preimere before anyone else........... almost fully downloaded in HD tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 4:18am On Oct 09, 2015
The Originals is back nd better but Vampire dairies is still lacking......... A new puppet master just arrived new orleans grin....... and stefan nd co leaving mystic falls for lily nd her kids is just nonesense angry...... Good news is dat Steroline happened a bit smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 6:32am On Oct 09, 2015
seribroo56:
try watchseries.ag and use any of the videome, vodlocker links it's clear and compresed for very clear video try mrfile link(large mb) . Can you pls explain more on the etisalat stuff thanks

sorry 4 nt responding on time bro...its like the cheat has stopped working how it's supposed 2 work,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kunleskey(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Na the original sure pass for now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Mehn,the originals gets tough and tough with new season but tvd...no comment.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Kunleskey:
Na the original sure pass for now
Where did you download them from?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm TVD why anyway its just starting.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Originals is back and better as always...
The Vampire Diaries looks promising tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Alfred234:
The Originals is back and better as always...
The Vampire Diaries looks promising tho
TVD looked promising at he season 6 premiere, I really hope it stays true to its promise this time around... I love TVD but I can only endure so much torture

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.