Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692521 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2015
UjSizzle:
I didn't quite get the last scene in TVD. That was some months or years after the goodbye Elena right? I mean when Matt came back and Mystic Falls looked like Lily and her band or crazies had been having fun.
I dont understand too, and was that damon standing at the top of that tower?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
tobiboss:
yeah it's Damon
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2015
UjSizzle:
I didn't quite get the last scene in TVD. That was some months or years after the goodbye Elena right? I mean when Matt came back and Mystic Falls looked like Lily and her band or crazies had been having fun.
it's years after Elena's eternal slumber ,matt is now d sheriff
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
tobiboss:
I think it's a time shift — shows the future . There could be an original-esque on season 7 . The brothers vs Their mother and The coven of hybrids , and Damon looks like he flipped his humanity switch , again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by eduxerxes: 6:20am On May 25, 2015
The way they raise dead people in that series enh? The thing tire me oooooooo!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rossyc(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
eduxerxes:
The way they raise dead people in that series enh? The thing tire me oooooooo!
Lolzz.......But both series are quite interesting though.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by eduxerxes: 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
rossyc:
Lolzz.......But both series are quite interesting though.
yea, very very interesting! I even had to carry my mini-laptop to the office so as to finish each engrossing episode! Colleagues were so jealous! Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by moski5(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2015
ellab:

grin no vex.
yu r following d same movies as me lets meet up on watsap or ...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by rossyc(f): 12:55pm On May 26, 2015
eduxerxes:
yea, very very interesting! I even had to carry my mini-laptop to the office so as to finish each engrossing episode! Colleagues were so jealous! Lol
Hahahaahahaha...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2015
Just two weeks into the series holiday and I'm very very bored.... Series wey I never watch where una dey o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2015
Talius:
Just two weeks into the series holiday and I'm very very bored.... Series wey I never watch where una dey o
yu don wach house of cards??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
dubylhover:

yu don wach house of cards??
Nope, but I heard its cool. About the united states politics and stuffs like that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2015
Talius:

Nope, but I heard its cool. About the united states politics and stuffs like that
yea..u said yu were looking for a good film..that series is so mature..you wud learn a lot frm it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2015
dubylhover:

yea..u said yu were looking for a good film..that series is so mature..you wud learn a lot frm it
i will as soon as im done with orphan black
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:30am On May 28, 2015
So all dahlia wanted was an apology from Esther

A bit anticlimactic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56am On May 28, 2015
Talius:
I think you should watch wayward pines.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2015
rokiatu:
Haven't heard of that one but I'll check it out. Thank you!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2015
rokiatu:
i just watched it oo.2 episodes out..it seems cool,but wud it b renewed for season 2?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

A bit anticlimactic
Don't underestimate the power of sorry.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
dynamicbuzz:

Don't underestimate the power of sorry.

...the mighty Klaus clobbered with white oak stake dust and all he needed was to get his mom to apologize...

Pfft
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

A bit anticlimactic
Very anticlimactic, but sweet too. I had to watch that scene multiple times smiley
Anger is such a powerful force, but so is apology and forgiveness.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
UjSizzle:

Very anticlimactic, but sweet too. I had to watch that scene multiple times smiley
Anger is such a powerful force, but so is apology and forgiveness.

i trust u to b objective

so what did dahlia expect
esther to just b around her?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

i trust u to b objective

so what did dahlia expect
esther to just b around her?
I think she felt betrayed because Esther was frolicking with the enemy. And maybe slightly envious too because the enemy liked pretty Esther better tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
UjSizzle:

I think she felt betrayed because Esther was frolicking with the enemy. And maybe slightly envious too because the enemy liked pretty Esther better tongue

Exactly

Envy

Why she no bewitch person too Na
What a mean old witch just staying in d dark mixing potions and still does not want to let her sister go
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

Exactly

Envy

Why she no bewitch person too Na
What a mean old witch just staying in d dark mixing potions and still does not want to let her sister go
I wonder for the lady, she wanted an apology... why bear a grudge for a thousand years and counting.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
losprince:
I wonder for the lady, she wanted an apology... why bear a grudge for a thousand years and counting.

I tire too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:50pm On May 31, 2015
damn..i loved the way kai's neck was chopped off

that guy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
One of my favourite scenes.....#klaus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
dubylhover:

i just watched it oo.2 episodes out..it seems cool,but wud it b renewed for season 2?
it's just four episodes into season one, I won't call it cool yet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
pickabeau1:
damn..i loved the way kai's neck was chopped off

that guy is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying
so annoying, I just hate that character.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fkforyou:
One of my favourite scenes.....#klaus.
I like this guy Klaus, he is just a sexy evil villain.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Crixina:
it's just four episodes into season one, I won't call it cool yet.

yea i knw,thats y i said it "seems" cool...i just hope it gets renewed

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.